Ace Of Pop - Here's one for ya

Spoonman

I know very well your hatred of Ford in Thailand and more specifically the Ranger so I thought this one might amuse you.

When I rest my janitor broom (cause the floor is clean) I toil with other stuff during the work day.

It is a work in progress but you (hopefully) understand whats happening to this Ranger.

024_zps217dd5db.jpg

Edited by Spoonman
  • Like 1

Hatred for Ford, certainly NOT. Rather sad if anything. Ive said so many times most of us have fond memories a Ford during our Mororing life. As for the Pic , shame someone cant do something useful in their spare time.Looks like an old Cessna

• Like 1

Hatred for Ford, certainly NOT. Rather sad if anything. Ive said so many times most of us have fond memories a Ford during our Mororing life. As for the Pic , shame someone cant do something useful in their spare time.Looks like an old Cessna

Umm was talking current day here in Thailand. Not what have done/loved/hated in the past (actually you do not seem to like any manufacturer here )

Myself I have owned more than 100 Fords (in my past before Thailand).... the first one I purchased new has not been a good experience and will never buy another (new or secondhand).... I dont let my personal views interfere with work life so when I am done with sweeping the floors I don my work cap and get along with whatever Iam tasked to do.

I agree it looks like the cabin of an airplane !!

Edited by Spoonman

On my comment that Hyundai are fine if your based in BKK ,Spoon recons you can take your New Hyundai to any popular Thai Car retailer and pop it on their Diagnostic Machine. Mr Toyota service manager told me yesterday. I suppose it could be programmed to do any Vehicle, but i cant do a Hyundai on this its, set for the full Toyo Range. So who does one believe.They aint like the Old Sun testers of years ago are they.

I agree it looks like the cabin of an airplane !!

You're not that familiar with aeroplanes then?

Ut oh! Dissension..

Not at all, objective observation. For my own future reference I take it dissent is not allowed then?

Never said that, by all means dissent away.