Sek Loso sues wife for THB200 million

webfact

Another example of ''returning happiness to the people ''. They obviously weren't listening !

So you make light of a woman who is getting physically abused. You'd be a bit of a galah me thinks.

That gaze looks like he's either stoned or taken some benzos. Probably the benzos to remedy his tweaking.

In the Thai social media scene, he's being called "Sep (เสพ) Loso" instead.

Wow, you can tell what specific drugs he's taken by looking at a still photo?! This from a 1/200th of a second slice of someone's life... truly amazing. And here was me, (an obviously inferior sleuth in the face of your great observational powers), thinking that he looked like he'd maybe had a couple of beers, But it was benzos!! Such penetrating insights are the best remedy to the misinformation of these other posters who simply pull things out of their backsides without thought nor justification.

I think I can speak on behalf of all TV members when I say, thank you - no really, thank you - for sharing your great wisdom, your insider view of the Thai social media scene and of course your knowledge of hip drug slang - with all of us here. You, sir, are truly a phenomenon, and we are blessed and humbled to have you among us.

Again, thank you.

• Like 1

Once-was rocker Sek Loso has sued his wife and a doctor...

The "Once-was" says it all about this guy.

I'm sure if his wife and a doctor had not tried to enter him into a drug rehab program (for his own benefit) he could have been the next Mick Jagger of Thailand.

Are you saying Jagger is a serious drug taker? You aren't confusing him with Keith Richards? If Jagger has a drug problem, I'd like to know what he's taking... because I don't know of many 70 year olds who could prance about and sing their heads off on an enormous stage for two hours without dying of a heart attack.

Once was rocker? Seems like the paper the guy who wrote the article for is in on the smear campaign. Loso still sells out any venue he plays at!

Not true unless you are talking about small pubs and beer halls, he's more or less had it.

Edited by jacky54

Don`t get the hostility towards Sek, loved by most Thais and one of the countries true superstars. One of the few Thai bands I like, even his English stuff is decent.

I suspect it may be something to do with his political preferences looking at who made the derogatory comments above rolleyes.gif

Washed up one hit wonder, what is there to like? His brother is a better musician and I don't believe most Thais love him at all. Nice to see him looking sober anyway!

What a stupid, ''miles out'' comment. One hit wonder!!!! Hmmmmmm

• Like 1

Once was rocker? Seems like the paper the guy who wrote the article for is in on the smear campaign. Loso still sells out any venue he plays at!

Not true unless you are talking about small pubs and beer halls, he's more or less had it.

Jacki your comments are tacky. Who are you anyway?

Ans still smokes a lot....

Done that and more, lots more, still here, still sober, not addicted, not mental, not interested in shit staring shabbsters. Move on and go open a charity shop somewhere.

Well I know his brother and almost all the other Grammy singers. Sek is one of the few artists most falang have ever heard of, along with Carabao and a one or two others, for some reason they seem to think he is enormously talented, he's not actually imo, just average and his personal revelations have done him great and lasting harm. Yes he can sell out a dump like Hillary bar but where else? he would struggle even at Holland beer to sell out. Can you name just three of his big hits? Why people want to make wife beaters and confessed heavy drug users into some sort of heroes beats me, there are far more deserving artists around for that, and far more talented too. Good luck to him but he will never regain respect or have the success he once had and that's largely down to him.

Edited by jacky54
  • Like 1

Washed up one hit wonder, what is there to like? His brother is a better musician and I don't believe most Thais love him at all.

A one hit wonder with 8 seperate albums reaching platinum status (1 million plus sold) laugh.pnglaugh.png You ignorant <deleted>

Name of albums the dates and source?

Edited by jacky54

Well I know his brother and almost all the other Grammy singers. Sek is one of the few artists most falang have ever heard of, along with Carabao and a one or two others, for some reason they seem to think he is enormously talented, he's not actually imo, just average and his personal revelations have done him great and lasting harm. Yes he can sell out a dump like Hillary bar but where else? he would struggle even at Holland beer to sell out. Can you name just three of his big hits? Why people want to make wife beaters and confessed heavy drug users into some sort of heroes beats me, there are far more deserving artists around for that, and far more talented too. Good luck to him but he will never regain respect or have the success he once had and that's largely down to him.

Yes, kind of reminds us of the rolling stones. Confess heavy drug users!!! Mate you are in the brainwashed brigade. I can assure you there are many many other talented stars in all walks of life who use heavy drugs. The difference is all these are prescribed. Damage now or damage later, they all do damage. Mate as it happens these so called heavy drugs (ie a none artificially manufactured drugs) have been used by humanity for over 10,000 years and account for less than 3% of overall drug related deaths. Laboratory created drugs, ''diet, sleep, pain, etc silently kill the majority of people with the exception of Meth. The majority of people who experiment with these BAD!! drugs in reality do not go one to become addicts. The majority of drug addicts who are on a slow death sentence are the ones who pick them up from the pharmacy.

The rolling stones, jesus another washed up bunch of old druggies and perverts, last decent album exile on main st 1971 or 2.

Re the platinum albums and so on, the truth of album sales here is always a matter of contention. Grammy claimed for instance that Tai Orathai's first album was the first country album to see sales of a million. This was at odds with Master Tapes contention that a Jintara album from three years before had sold over three million. Some companies do not even tell the artists what the sales figures are never mind anyone else, and some do not even get paid a percentage of sales anyway. Again some companies are known to pay certain radio stations every month to play certain songs and when it comes to awards time, well you can guess what happens there. It's all smoke and mirrors when it comes to sales, of course there have been plenty of examples in the west of this happening so it's nothing new. What has been crippling sales in Thailand of course are pirated copies, an enormously profitable crime that sadly no government seems to want to crack down on, they would rather make fatuous statements about eating rice than trying to protect Thai culture and genuine businesses from crooks

Edited by jacky54

Well I know his brother

Sure you do. BFF Im sure thumbsup.gif

Sek is one of the few artists most falang have ever heard of, along with Carabao and a one or two others,

For the simple reason they are the most successful, having sold millions of records. Both the aformentioned artists can sell out venues in Europe even. Your comment suggesting he "has had one hit" shows it`s you that is the ignorant farrang who clearly knows one song (ill hazard a guesss som sarn) and then trying to sound knowledgable when clearly not.

BTW go to youtube and type in sek and look for these half empty bars he plays to laugh.png You`ll see packed stadiums and outdoor venues with tens of thousands,

Just trying to get my head around Sek playing in Hillary Bar?,

He came to our towns rocket festival and played in front of hundreds.

Carabao also played when they opened a brand new Amphur, supposed to play 2 x 45 min sessions, only played one, said he had an upset tummy.

Forcing him into a drug rehabilitation program! The nerve of that woman! He has every right to get high! rolleyes.gif

High, yes on Alcohol, maybe, Drugs are illegal, no right to use.

I have no use for users or dealers !! But, you probably do not care about my opinion, however it is free.

I would have thought one of his fans would have posted something from YT by now. As you can see Sek is nothing but an imitator of western music, it's rock and with Thai words, ok if you like that sort of thing, personally I think it has little to do with Thai music, hell he even imitates western rockers wild man act, all so yesterday and boring. Maybe he will go all the way and overdose?

That gaze looks like he's either stoned or taken some benzos. Probably the benzos to remedy his tweaking.

In the Thai social media scene, he's being called "Sep (เสพ) Loso" instead.

Wow, you can tell what specific drugs he's taken by looking at a still photo?! This from a 1/200th of a second slice of someone's life... truly amazing. And here was me, (an obviously inferior sleuth in the face of your great observational powers), thinking that he looked like he'd maybe had a couple of beers, But it was benzos!! Such penetrating insights are the best remedy to the misinformation of these other posters who simply pull things out of their backsides without thought nor justification.

I think I can speak on behalf of all TV members when I say, thank you - no really, thank you - for sharing your great wisdom, your insider view of the Thai social media scene and of course your knowledge of hip drug slang - with all of us here. You, sir, are truly a phenomenon, and we are blessed and humbled to have you among us.

Again, thank you.

It's well known that he's smoking meth and meth users take benzos to calm down, resulting in a gaze like that. All I can say is that I have years of personal knowledge about these things...

If you merely took "a couple of beers" and you end up with such a gaze, must be some dannm potent beer.

BTW, just WT F is your problem???

I'm just telling what Thai people are calling him, and exactly what the hell is your problem about this?

Edited by Mole
  • Like 1

Well I know his brother

Sure you do. BFF Im sure thumbsup.gif

Sek is one of the few artists most falang have ever heard of, along with Carabao and a one or two others,

For the simple reason they are the most successful, having sold millions of records. Both the aformentioned artists can sell out venues in Europe even. Your comment suggesting he "has had one hit" shows it`s you that is the ignorant farrang who clearly knows one song (ill hazard a guesss som sarn) and then trying to sound knowledgable when clearly not.

BTW go to youtube and type in sek and look for these half empty bars he plays to laugh.png You`ll see packed stadiums and outdoor venues with tens of thousands,

No they are two acts that falang think are the most successful. Go to YT and see concerts from years ago I think you mean, Thais will of course go to see anyone as long as it's free. Sorry if you cannot face up to an artist you like self destructing, or do you think suing his wife for 200 million and thumping her in the face in public is going to get him any fans back? He was very lucky Grammy took him back on, I doubt they will be re newing his contract though as he has continued to be a PR liability, just look at that photo, and a vid of him beating a woman in the street! working class hero?????????

Edited by jacky54