Ensure 'fair probe' for suspects, says Thein Sein

Lite Beer

It's extremely unlikely the Burmese used condoms. Firstly they would be too expensive. Secondly they would be dumber than dumb regarding DNA and other evidence.

Someone killed the guy raped the girl using a condom and then killed her but why go to the trouble of using a condom and then discard it near the crime scene it just doesn't make sense.

It was no colour and clear and so against the sand at night, in a panic, it would have been easy to misplace or over look. Damn straight there was DNA in that thing, losers help to lose DNA as losers do.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For all the talk on here of DNA, CCTV video, telephones, etc. this could be a case that will largely turn on circumstantial evidence.

Right. And as you obviously know, all of the above including DNA are circumstantial evidence.

I just want that DNA independently verified. The phone issue has been a circus, CCTV doesn't prove them the killers or rapists. The only circumstantial evidence that could nail them would be DNA.

As recent jury service has taught me, circumstantial evidence, all else being equal, must be given the same weight by a jury as direct evidence (at least in the U.S.). I won't bore you all with examples, but the prosecuting attorney as well as the judge himself drove the point home to us, trust me.

• Like 1

Thein Sein obviously telling Prayuth that they are being watched.

What Prayuth and his police chiefs have also forgotten is that their 'human rights' behaviour is also being scrutinised by the US with regards to mistreatment of migrants and their human rights, and now add Amnesty International to that list.

If they decide to carry on with this charade, then I think they will not escape punishment this time. They got off lucky a few months ago when they were downgraded to the lowest tier for human rights abuses yet managed to escape tangible sanctions. They were lucky to get away with a slap on the wrist.

I hope they get a hard kick up the arse next time...... The world is watching.... continue to be stupid, and you may well see CIVILISED countries marking Thailand down as an unsafe destination.

That would wipe that smarmy look off your face.

Thein Sein knows its a fit up.... Else he wouldn't have said what he said.

And the fact that Charoen Pokphand (CP) Foods has all but admitted their processes encourage human trafficking is abysmal to say the least!

The investigation found that the world's largest prawn farmer, the Thailand-based Charoen Pokphand (CP) Foods, buys fishmeal, which it feeds to its farmed prawns, from some suppliers that own, operate or buy from fishing boats manned with slaves.

Walmart, Carrefour, Costco and Tesco, Aldi, Morrisons, the Co-operative and Iceland are some major customers of CP Foods.

"We're not here to defend what is going on," said Bob Miller, CP Foods' UK managing director. "We know there's issues with regard to the [raw] material that comes in [to port], but to what extent that is, we just don't have visibility."

The supply chain works in this way: Slave ships plying international waters off Thailand scoop up huge quantities of "trash fish", infant or inedible fish. The Guardian traced this fish on landing to factories where it is ground down into fishmeal for onward sale to CP Foods. The company uses this fishmeal to feed its farmed prawns, which it then ships to international customers.

The alarm over slavery in the Thai fishing industry has been sounded before by non-governmental organisations and in UN reports.

http://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2014/jun/10/supermarket-prawns-thailand-produced-slave-labour

The only circumstantial evidence that could nail them would be DNA.

That's your opinion, I presume.

Your the boy in short pants around here -

Your in a tiny minority and frankly ""poorly informed " if you think the Burmese guys are lock stock and barrel guilty

I enjoy being in the minority. I have never said the 2 in custody are guilty or not guilty. Only that that is the most plausible explanation ... and neither you nor anybody else on here determines on what basis a Thai judge may make his decision.

Soon the truth will come out and the genius generals at the RTP will say they used the Burmese scapegoats to flush out the real killers. That they were so clever and are the finest law enforcement agency money can buy. Then they will arrest the Thai punks and say SOLLLLY ECUUUU ME to the Burmese.

The new PM would rather punish the two Thai Mafia connected boys than lose face in the world.

Story coming soon.

Edited by IAMSOBAD
  • Like 1

WHERE'S SEAN , COME ON MATE DO THE RIGHT THING AND TELL ALL YOU KNOW, ITS EASY DONE. JUST POST YOUR STORY TO SHUT US ALL UP . ( then you can go back and hide in your cave or under the rock or wherever you are)
BTW. have you found your phone ?

post-223208-0-28626500-1413098250_thumb.

Edited by metisdead
Oversize font reset to normal.

WHERE'S SEAN , COME ON MATE DO THE RIGHT THING AND TELL ALL YOU KNOW, ITS EASY DONE. JUST POST YOUR STORY TO SHUT US ALL UP . ( then you can go back and hide in your cave or under the rock or wherever you are)

you are late..he did already....where were you..in a cave?

you are late..he did already....where were you..in a cave?

when and what did he have to say about things ? and no I'm not in a cave

Soon the truth will come out and the genius generals at the RTP will say they used the Burmese scapegoats to flush out the real killers. That they were so clever and are the finest law enforcement agency money can buy. Then they will arrest the Thai punks and say SOLLLLY ECUUUU ME to the Burmese.

The new PM would rather punish the two Thai Mafia connected boys than lose face in the world.

Story coming soon.

You're probably right.

With the international attention & once the national loss exceeds the payment received from mafia to hush things up they may find a way to backtrack & do things properly.

• Like 1

I hate to put a fly in the ointment, but, everything is based upon these 2 Burmese having been tortured and forced into making these confessions.

Is it not possible that they are lying about this and were never tortured. I haven't seen a shred of evidence of torture being carried out which is a little bit surprising really as marks such as bruises and burns are pretty good evidence to show that it has taken place.

Just thinking...................

• 3 weeks later...

All due respect to the family members of the deceased, but I often wonder what they are thinking about all this?

They don't make any media statements calling for energies towards solving the "mysteries" in response to all of the quite valid social media speculation.

We've seen parents before at the forefront of a public outcry for justice, but I haven't seen it here? Hmm?

Also consider this with the silence on behalf of the UK and Hannah's friends who were on the island with her? Hmm?

Could it be that they all know something we social media posters don't?

I have a feeling this is very much the case here?

My imagination ( that's all I have at this point ) hopes that the UK has their own DNA results, or something else, and will play this card at exactly the right time unbeknownst to the RTP. I like to imagine the families and friends involved have been shared this strategy and are playing their own strategic role by being patient and silent.

Just tinkin ...