Party funeral for British tourist murdered in Thailand

Lite Beer

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So her ambition was to be a speech and language therapist and make lives better for others.

What a waste!

RIP Hanna .

Let's hope this thread doesn't turn into DNA and phones etc.

There are plenty of them already going around!

Your post just turned it into that

• Like 1

Thais will never understand the way that funeral was done. It was beautiful. coffee1.gif The hearses, the colours, the music.

Im Thai - I understand it - and understand the strength that her family has shown in this terrible time for them!! I agree that 80% of my "countrymen would though"

• Like 1

RIP young beautiful lady. Every death is sad but some thing like this maybe shows us all the difference between whats good in life and the evil thats out there also.I think everything else has been said just very sad for family and friends.

• Like 2

It is pretty heartbreaking just thinking about this, I have 3 kids and God knows how I would cope in a situation like this. My heart goes out to both families, it is amazing the strength that young girls family has had to do this send off, good luck to them.

I hope both of the families get to see REAL justice carried out, and not have to put up with this sham of shit by the disgraceful Thai police, (They do not deserve to hold the title "Royal" it demeans the very thing it stands for)

• Like 2

A fantastic send off for a lovely young lady. You only have to look and see how many of her friends pitched up to understand how much inner beauty she had. Good luck on your new journey Hannah and David too

Daily Mail is blocked in Thailand but this should work; http://www.greatyarmouthmercury.co.uk/news/video_hundreds_attend_hannah_s_party_in_hemsby_as_murdered_hannah_witheridge_is_laid_to_rest_1_3801142

• Like 2

Rest in peace Hannah; we will never forget you or anything about this most horrible story. My other hope is that the truth will come out and this disaster will never be repeated; that those really responsible are brought to justice, and the various Thai authorities finally enter the real world sometime in the near future.

• Like 2

The grief felt by the respective families and friends will be truly immense and unimaginable, it must be impossible to know what they are going through without actually experiencing something similar.

I agree with a previous post that you will never actually deal with this kind of grief or sadness, you only learn to live with it while continuing to function.

Hopefully the public empathy, grief and support shown in the UK and abroad will in some way help the affected people deal with this.

The strength shown by her family in how they have dealt with this so far is truly inspirational.

Commiserations to them all...

• Like 2