Russian skimmer arrested after stealing nearly B100K in Kamala

Lite Beer

Piece of shit..............facepalm.gif ..................Go back where you come form and do it there...........

Actually he was doing what you suggest hahaha As I understand, cards were russian and they simply used to withdraw money here... The only part whom was affecting by that scam was Kasikorn, so do not worry about your money, as for bank... I never feel sorry for them, as they always care about themselves only! However, I never understood those people, is it woth? In moscow he could easily have those 100k per month as salery...

You understand wrong Gerty,money was taken from K Bank acc.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This being almost a daily occurrence I have yet to hear any news concerning what sentence the courts hand down. I am of course assuming the culprits are charged and eventually face court.

English media in Phuket is notoriously bad about this. We don't often hear about the sentencing, but Phuket prison and others are full of foreign criminals so we know at least some of them land there.

I met a Brit years ago that claimed he paid the warden of the Chang Mai prison 50,000USD to be released after a year. He said he was convicted of murder. Probably a BS story.

It is a BS story. Nobody who actually pulled this off would go about and talk about it.

From his physical appearance, he looks like a drug user/addict.

What does a drug user/addict look like please? Are you serious or or joking, or just being invidious?

"What does a drug user/addict look like please?" - a quick google reveals the below links. There are many more, should you care to look for yourself.

Look at the before and after photos.

Can you now see what a drug user/addict looks like???? Would you now be able to pick the physical affects of drug use/addiction?

http://madworldnews.com/15-shocking-before-after-pics-showing-effects-of-drug-abuse/

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/the-faces-of-drug-addiction#2wce8n5

http://www.961.com.au/photos/drug-abuse-before-and-after-pics#drugs_main13-jpg

Still think my post was a joke????

Oh yes theses great tourist. So glad they don't need Visa to rob and steal from the people of Phuket.

I say we just open the doors these Russian thieves, so far they clog our store with useless crap and fake goods trying to pass them off as quality products. Over it.

This being almost a daily occurrence I have yet to hear any news concerning what sentence the courts hand down. I am of course assuming the culprits are charged and eventually face court.

English media in Phuket is notoriously bad about this. We don't often hear about the sentencing, but Phuket prison and others are full of foreign criminals so we know at least some of them land there.

I met a Brit years ago that claimed he paid the warden of the Chang Mai prison 50,000USD to be released after a year. He said he was convicted of murder. Probably a BS story.

It is a BS story. Nobody who actually pulled this off would go about and talk about it.

Amen to that whistling.gif

"...and I never said a word to anyone".

And IMO that makes you as bad as they are.

I'm still alive, I reported the case in Chiang Mai.

But I would not be crazy enough to have tried to intervene in the BK moment as they looked a bit nasty and I would probably have been followed and probably non existent now.

Huh? A Russian confessed? That's BS!

The only BS here is your post.

Every time a Russian is caught that's the first thing they do. Blame everyone else back home in Russian The Mob, then hope To get Deported, to go to some other country to try again.

RUSSIANS

Coming to ruin your country next. Just looking for next target.