Lawyers want DNA tested by UK police

Lite Beer

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And it's impossible a Thai bar girl would ask a farang for money for her sick father, if her father wasn't really sick?

Please do not compare bar girls with the RTP. Decent Thais despise bar girls.

This is not something you should joke about,

Define decent.

Many of these girls do what they do because they have no choice. Walk a mile in their shoes.

Despicable is a person who judges others.

Then why are you judging RTP ?

Good morning...

Fair question balo...

DennisF, not sure your definition of despicable is correct? You might describe (as an adj) someone as such, in a contemptible sense, but not 'a person who judges others...'

Coffee darling...

And it's impossible a Thai bar girl would ask a farang for money for her sick father, if her father wasn't really sick?

Please do not compare bar girls with the RTP. Decent Thais despise bar girls.

This is not something you should joke about,

Define decent.

Many of these girls do what they do because they have no choice. Walk a mile in their shoes.

Despicable is a person who judges others.

Then why are you judging RTP ?

Simple. To annoy people like yourself - in the Big League of Thai Apologists ....

(it's early)

Has anything came about with this Sean character of late pls ... just because I'm Scottish doesn't make me biased I'm more interested in the truth than any f%%*in patriotism factor .... for love of country and willingness to sacrifice for it.. I adore my patronage however morals come first in my personal life ...

Soon, I need leave Thailand (in a weeks time) for my work in Brazil however this case has become very personal to me and can't for the life of me shake it off and want to see a just and fair trial or for these 2 Burmese kids to be admonished and released if the charges are found to be unjust......

Sean replied via his soundcloud account to someone that stalked him on there.

post-221731-0-57421300-1413173136_thumb.

The whole cast of characters involved in this heinous crime need to be tested to compare D.N.A.

Although the crime scene was contaminated beyond belief there will be conclusive links to those involved in this horrific crime.

Those links will in the main induce reactions ignited by the fear of being found out by those involved, the culprits, and no doubt their family sponsors too, those collective reactions will expose the wrongdoers, and by their reactions indeed the truth will come out.

As I have said before. '' The Thai police farce force in this case have become the focus of international attention and that interest is not going to go away.''

We can but hope that that interest will stop the planned paid for ritual sacrifice (murder) of two foreign scapegoats(nationals) in a vain attempt to preserve the face of Thailand's tourist industry, a family name and its power base(for what it is worth) and the endemic corruption that thrives within the Thai police farce force.

quote-truth-will-come-to-light-at-the-le

Edited by siampolee

well lets see if the Junta will allow it.

It would be an excellent way for the Army to demonstrate they are truly interested in rocking the boat, and usurping the families that think they are above the law. So far, no indication of that. Lets see if they realize that Thailand has alot of egg on its face, and lets see if they are able to understand how important a statement that would be, to the entire world. It is time to show us, and not tell us. Pronouncements about how much you want to help the country, and make positive changes are one thing, actions that demonstrates a sincere desire for lasting change are another. The latter means something, and the former does not.

Edited by spidermike007
  • Like 1

Of course the lawyers want DNA testing. That is the first thing a competent legal team would ask for. And if it was refused, it would be a near admission of guilt in the fixing and mishandling of this crime. A good lawyer would want to see the DNA tested by a completely independent, and very competent forensic lab. That is not too much to ask. Full cooperation should be forthcoming, and if not, the Army has a responsibility to step in, override the authorities who refuse, and insure it. They owe that to both their own people, and the world community.

Edited by spidermike007

Tourist continue to flock ti Koh Tao? I sure hope that isn't true. Anyone who goes there while all this is going on is an <deleted>. I'm sure as long as there are "full moon parties" going on your usual backpacker deadbeat riff-raff will still go there though.

• Like 1

Some people seem oblivious to the fact that thailand is a member of the United Nations which has a number of tools available which can be used to persuade thailand to co-operate.

The IMF probably being the most important one to a developing nation.

If you saw how the IMF treated Thailand during the Asian Crisis, the loss of face, the complete lack of cultural awareness and the consequent upswing in the distain for foreigners they would be the last ones!

"Loss of 'face'"?? "Cultural awareness"??

I did see how they were treated thanks & I along with every member nation in the United Nations fully supported it. Only you & your country were against it.

What YOU need to realise is that the CIVILISED world really couldn't give a sh*t about a 'culture' which fosters corruption, unaccountable murder, a pathetically weak & outdated patronage system which has only one aim. That is to keep the masses poor & uneducated in order that those in power are allowed to continue their monopolies of business without the fear of competition.

Why? Because they are afraid. Not afraid of 'losing face' as you pretend but afraid of losing money. The entire notion of 'losing face' in thailand is massively overrated anyway. NOBODY likes to lose face, not the Americans, the Japanese, nor the Europeans so you can keep your & your country's self absorbed & self important 'cultural' idealisms between you & those who care.

I have lived and worked here for 30 years, my country is a member of the IMF .

I agree with everything you have said above, I have always thought and stated on here previously that western culture is in many ways superior to Asian culture.

But you missed the point completely .There are ways to go about things, the IMF who came in and preached and belittled is not the way to go, especially on TV in the press.

We all know how the elite worked the system.

I am anything but a Thai apologists quite the opposite. Place has deteriorated beyond recognition the last 15 years but to suggest the IMF is just nonsense given their history here and the consequent mess in the west .

Losing face is a fact I have had to deal with it in business and thru the courts, with the school systems here etc..

I have had to deal with corruption more than you can appreciate, so stop preaching.

You clearly didn't see it here.

• Like 1

Mark Kent appears shameful .,he doesn't seem to care that two of his taxpaying Nationals have been slaughtered and seems supine whilst a mockery of an investigation continues--is his only purpose to smooth trade deals and never be proactive on behalf of British Nationals

Is it true? Sometimes English people in Thailand changed the ambassador's last name by putting another vowel instead of "e"

More then likely the cops have thrown what ever they had, or called DNA away, they figured the case is closed with their findings, but I hope the UK do come over and get tough with these thugs that are called cops, and deal with the Mafia boss also, the whole island is run by acehole crooks.

Edited by Pundi6446

Why dont we all ( Tourists ) stop going to Koh Tao for the whole of next season......or until Thai authorities have provided DNA-test of the people we Think actually did the horrendous crime ???? What is the problem........just test them !! Get it over with !!!

The parents' should have instigated their own investigation prior to this fiasco.

However hindsight is 20/20.

Don't depend on the UK Government for anything they can't even issue passports in a timely user friendly manner.

The parents knew nothing about the BIB, they think all police are the same as police in the UK, and let's face it the BIB here are in a class of their own.

Why dont we all ( Tourists ) stop going to Koh Tao for the whole of next season......or until Thai authorities have provided DNA-test of the people we Think actually did the horrendous crime ???? What is the problem........just test them !! Get it over with !!!

I don't go anyway along with millions of others, I'll thought out.

The parents' should have instigated their own investigation prior to this fiasco.

However hindsight is 20/20.

Don't depend on the UK Government for anything they can't even issue passports in a timely user friendly manner.

The parents knew nothing about the BIB, they think all police are the same as police in the UK, and let's face it the BIB here are in a class of their own.

They need to be regularly updated and the DNA tested by professionals in the UK. As is asked for by Hugo Squire http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/thailand-beach-murders-diplomat-quizzed-4431991

• Like 1

Well time for an update by the UK.gov

The Thai charge d'affaires has been summoned to the UK Foreign Office over concerns about the inquiry into the murders of two British tourists.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-29604685

The Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) said the summons of Nadhavathna Krishnamra on Monday followed a call made by Mr Swire to Thailand's deputy prime minister and foreign minister earlier this month.

In a statement, the FCO said: "Mr Swire stressed that there was a real concern in the UK about how the investigation has been handled by the Thai authorities.

"He said that it was crucial for the investigation to be conducted in a fair and transparent way.

"Mr Swire emphasised how important it was that the UK and Hannah and David's families received regular updates on the investigation's progress.

"He also noted his concern about the way that the police had engaged with the media on the case and reiterated that the UK police stood ready to assist with the investigation and subsequent legal process."

does this fall under the umbrella of

"Thai police charges for all who question their investigation?"

I just wonder if UK have been much more active, but not shouted about it?

If the Myanmar lawyers managed to take DNA from the 2 boys, this could now have verified from DNA still on the bodies of the poor victims.

Maybe the meeting went like this......

We know your police force are covering this up

We have real evidence that someone else was involved

We have yet to find real evidence that these boys were involved

Would you like this to get even more damaging for your country, precious tourism and exports to Europe?

Pull your fingers out and arrest the real culprits, if you no longer have the DNA, don't worry we can help with that...

Can always dream.

Let's all just take a break and let the process unfold. I am worried we are going to be shocked with new information; UK authorities are following procedure to the letter, and it will be for very good reasons, legally and emotionally.

Man after my own heart. We, as a nation mainly the UK' dont f%%k about and all this <deleted> that people go on about is mere BS. I'll bet the UK is on one and this will come to light in the near future ... Give them a break for <deleted>/sake

• Like 1