why do posters tell other posters if they dont like something about Thailand they should just bog

n210mp

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A thread where the non-complainers complain over the complainers!

No wonder "general topics" are fading away slowly!!whistling.gif

Whatever happened to all the crazy/funny/intelligent posters with their rants, that made this a fun place to visit??

It reflects the change of demographic now attracted to Thailand.

Whatever happened to all the crazy/funny/intelligent posters with their rants, that made this a fun place to visit??

Interesting thought but how would you know that? I would think it would follow more a model of the Mickey Mouse club. The club's fans all liked Mickey Mouse. If you get what I mean.

Interesting thought but how would you know that? I would think it would follow more a model of the Mickey Mouse club. The club's fans all liked Mickey Mouse. If you get what I mean.

But access to the Mickey Mouse club has got easier , not just for the die hard fans anymore.

In a world of misfits and I am talking mainly about the Ex Pat internet keyboard warriors of Thailand it never ceases to amaze me on the number of know it all bored and blaze posters who rise to the bait. (every time)

Like the number of over sized cat fish in the lakes of Pattaya they take the bait ad infinitum!

Boredom lack of anything to do other than booze, pussy monger and procrastinate on their growing belly buttons those who dissented on this thread really need to get an interest in life other that through the dubious mode of Internet forums.

Who give a flip about what happens on TD or A N Other forums, TD maybe a fair forum now but when a certain person was in charge it was over moderated or should I say over dictatored and not by reason or fairness but by the dogma and hangups of those in charge and those who chose by their arse nosing cosying up to that leadership.

to even compare it with TV is to show ignorance at the highest level

The last poster will say that he doesn't advocate going on to TD that is of course except for me, He imp[lies that I ,may be best suited to that forum.

Or Have I got it wrong again Dad?

Does it occur to him in his ignorance that I may have been poster on that forum and given it up as a bad job?

In a world of misfits and I am talking mainly about the Ex Pat internet keyboard warriors of Thailand it never ceases to amaze me on the number of know it all bored and blaze posters who rise to the bait. (every time)

Like the number of over sized cat fish in the lakes of Pattaya they take the bait ad infinitum!

Boredom lack of anything to do other than booze, pussy monger and procrastinate on their growing belly buttons those who dissented on this thread really need to get an interest in life other that through the dubious mode of Internet forums.

Who give a flip about what happens on TD or A N Other forums, TD maybe a fair forum now but when a certain person was in charge it was over moderated or should I say over dictatored and not by reason or fairness but by the dogma and hangups of those in charge and those who chose by their arse nosing cosying up to that leadership.

to even compare it with TV is to show ignorance at the highest level

The last poster will say that he doesn't advocate going on to TD that is of course except for me, He imp[lies that I ,may be best suited to that forum.

Or Have I got it wrong again Dad?

Does it occur to him in his ignorance that I may have been poster on that forum and given it up as a bad job?

"In a world of misfits and I am talking mainly about the Ex Pat internet keyboard warriors of Thailand it never ceases to amaze me on the number of know it all bored and blaze posters who rise to the bait. (every time)."

Does anyone but me find it humorous that the fellow who wrote the above also rose to the bait? I don't even know what TD is; one assumes I must not be much of an internet keyboard warrior.

Edited by thailiketoo

Could you please give an analysis of the "change of demographic now attracted to Thailand" please.

I'd be curious to see where I fit.

Thanks.

• Like 1

Ahhhh your thread is so original...thank you

No problem at all and please remember that there is nothing new on Thai Visa forums, in including your very own one sentence contribution to this thread.

Every posted thread being reposted and done to death in one form or another until its long forgotten and then brought back to life again or reincarnated ,,,,,,,,ask George.

In fact come to think about it your comment fairly fits the bill, I wonder how many times some "Wit" has used exactly the phrase as you to put some one in their place?

Actually not a question.....Just sayin! clap2.gif

Actually ... I disagree with almost everything you have written.

There is an never-ending amount of original content on Thai Visa, though granted ... the General Forum is not the best place to mine for it.

No need to ask george ... just saying like ... coffee1.gif

• Like 1

Try TD maybe more to your liking.

You an expert on TD as well?

You're just another Falung whose come here late in life. Married a princess and wonders why he thinks he's walking around with CLOWN stamped on his forehead.

Give it another ten years and maybe you'll get a grip on things.

• Like 1

I've always assumed most of them to be elderly, sick, obese and housebound alcoholics.

Can't be much fun for them, how about a bit of sympathy.

• Like 1

You're just another Falung whose come here late in life. Married a princess and wonders why he thinks he's walking around with CLOWN stamped on his forehead.

At least he hides his lack of manners better than some

SC

• Like 2

I bow to your superior intellect and knowledge...Ah the loneliness of excellence!

Having thought about t for a nano second no I dont bow to you, you are just a P==ck

Edited by n210mp

I bow to your superior intellect and knowledge...Ah the loneliness of excellence!

Having thought about t for a nano second no I dont bow to you, you are just a P==ck

But but ......he helped to build the nation.......credit where credit is due....dont you think ?

• Like 1

I have heard the same refrain from Australians in Australia, and many of my relatives in the US etc. Locals get offended when guests come and work or come and visit their country and they spend their time ragging about what is wrong with America or what is wrong with Australia. If you're a guest, and you don't like it ... leave. I see many people commenting about foreigners in their countries not mixing and expecting the country to change to suite them etc.

If you (generically speaking) are one of the foreigners that expect a certain level of fitting into your country, it is a little hypocritical to expect people in the country you are visiting to change to suit you. I tend save my criticism for major things like corruption.

• Like 1

What is a "falung"??!

That deserves a whole new thread.

Agreed...

A new thread called " Why do I insist on creating my own spelling for a word that can be found in that great book called The Dictionary, or even in Wikipedia!"

Farang (Thai: ฝรั่ง [faràŋ]) is a generic Thai word for someone of European ancestry, no matter where they may come from. The Royal Institute Dictionary 1999, the official dictionary of Thai words, defines the word as "a person of white race".[1]

Edmund Roberts, US envoy in 1833, defined the term as "Frank (or European)."[2] People of African ancestry may be called in Thai: ฝรั่งดำfarang dam ('black farang') to distinguish them from white people. This began during the Vietnam War, when the United States militarymaintained bases in Thailand.

Edited by willyumiii

the ones that say "if you dont like it leave" are usually the ones that lack the intelligence to be able to answer what that person had written or are p*ssed off because it was a really good argumenttongue.png

Could you give us an example? I think that giving an example of an argument in a post is an example of intelligence. Like if I said all crows are black I would present a few photos of flocks of black crows. In this case it would be simple to present a great argument that a less than intelligent poster replied go home to.

the ones that say "if you dont like it leave" are usually the ones that lack the intelligence to be able to answer what that person had written or are p*ssed off because it was a really good argumenttongue.png

My belief is.

If you are unhappy here....