Mail Drop Or Parcel Forwarding

Greetings :o

My first post :D Hope to make new friends will you all.

I would like to know if anyone knows of a local mail or parcel forwarding service in thailand. The store I would like to purchase from in Thailand only ships their items within Thailand.

I've heard about many maildrop services in Austrailia but am looking for a local service in Thailand. The other companies are not located in Thailand and if they require a contract and/or charge insane prices.

Could somebody help me find such a service please. Any help will be appreciated and I am sure will be of interest to many other members.

chow...chat soon

• 11 months later...

the thai postal service's courier service is fast and reliable...and you can track your parcel just like DHL on the internet.

I think what the OP is looking for is a company that can provide an all inclusive service, i.e. someone who will actually handle the packages and do the running around for him in Thailand. My guess is the OP is not based in Thailand......

• 1 year later...
the thai postal service's courier service is fast and reliable...and you can track your parcel just like DHL on the internet.

I think what the OP is looking for is a company that can provide an all inclusive service, i.e. someone who will actually handle the packages and do the running around for him in Thailand. My guess is the OP is not based in Thailand......

I have just signed up with ready dot co dot th. They are a virtual office operator with a prestigious address on Silom Road that provides mail forwarding, address use/fax and telephone services and etc.

They have been pretty responsive and quick in setting me up. I was offered a very personalized service with great attention to client care. So far very happy with them and I feel that if they can maintain the consistency of their service level, they surely will win a lot of businesses from expats as their rates are internationally very competitive to those you find in Singapore. One thing that I would like to use is a dedicated fax number which they currently do not have but I was told that they are looking at adding this option in the near future.

Edited by ILoveKrungthep