What Office to get marriage visa extension?

pkspeaker

Go ALL THE WAY..... inside Bangkok???? Hehehehe talking about distance I have "ONLY" 250 km roundtrip..... and some of my friends have got round 500 km roundtrip to their Immigration-office....

So ALL THE WAY is a relative thing that you can be pretty happy about in your case.

Good luck'

Glegolo

Some farangs have really a hard time with its immigration paperwork...Move to Bandu, Chiang Rai and you can live just few blocks from a new, very confi, friendly, and always empty immigration office, transportation office, social security office, the biggest gov school in town, the Airport, 10 minutes driving to the two best universities and downtown, and surrounded with thermal parks, water falls, tourist attractions, and...our mountains...

Thailand Paradise?.....Sure. By the way...is getting cold here!

Some farangs have really a hard time with its immigration paperwork...Move to Bandu, Chiang Rai and you can live just few blocks from a new, very confi, friendly, and always empty immigration office, transportation office, social security office, the biggest gov school in town, the Airport, 10 minutes driving to the two best universities and downtown, and surrounded with thermal parks, water falls, tourist attractions, and...our mountains...

Thailand Paradise?.....Sure. By the way...is getting cold here!

I'm pretty sure I saw you last week on a visit to the mountains of Chiang Rai...I took a picture...is this you?

post-55970-0-68370800-1413261537_thumb.j

If it's not 5 minutes away from a BTS or MRT stop.. then it's too difficult for metongue.png

pkspeaker

Go ALL THE WAY..... inside Bangkok???? Hehehehe talking about distance I have "ONLY" 250 km roundtrip..... and some of my friends have got round 500 km roundtrip to their Immigration-office....

So ALL THE WAY is a relative thing that you can be pretty happy about in your case.

Good luck'

Glegolo