Buying Baking Soda

Pdavies99

"I need some Baking Soda, I've looked in Home Pro, Home Mart, Big C no luck!

Has anyone seen this for sale please?"

----------------------------------------------------

A subject Near & Dear to my heart.

I have had chronic acid reflux since I hit puberty & use baking soda for indigestion when I run low on my acid reducer pills. Half a teaspoon with half a cup of lukewarm water is almost as good as an orgasm when that acid is boiling up in my throat.

I found a BIG box of it in Best Supermarket (North Pattaya Rd & 2nd Rd intersection).

Only place I've ever seen it in Thailand.

Also, if you have acid reflux (chronic indigestion/heartburn), have a look at some of the Sri Lankan pharmacies online.

I got a 14 month supply shipped right to my door (actually 28 month supply as my neighbor & I combined our orders), & it was $144 USD for each of us for 40 mg tablets of Protonix. Same as Nexium that you can buy in Pattaya at a pharmacy....if they have it in stock, which is rare = GIMME SOME BAKING SODA! They also charge about 2,000 baht for a month's supply when they do have it.

I had to go to Laem Chabang customs to clear the shipment of Protonix once. Several other times it just showed up in the mailbox.

.... saw it in Friendship today and in Big C Pattaya Klang yesterday. Seriously - it is everywhere. I think the OP is looking for the wrong thing. Most common type is as seen in the picture posted above. 35 baht or so - every supermarket I have popped into has it, loitering around the Flour section.

I throw some in my boiling pot for hard boiled eggs. Makes them easier to peel.

Also good to put in fridge to soak up smells ... especially KIMCHI!

Only masochists each kimchi, but you're forgiven for the boiled egg tip. smile.png

Nonsense. So almost everyone in Korea is a masochist? Besides, it's good for your gut. All kinds of fermented stuff is. Open wide!

"I need some Baking Soda, I've looked in Home Pro, Home Mart, Big C no luck!

Has anyone seen this for sale please?"

----------------------------------------------------

A subject Near & Dear to my heart.

I have had chronic acid reflux since I hit puberty & use baking soda for indigestion when I run low on my acid reducer pills. Half a teaspoon with half a cup of lukewarm water is almost as good as an orgasm when that acid is boiling up in my throat.

I found a BIG box of it in Best Supermarket (North Pattaya Rd & 2nd Rd intersection).

Only place I've ever seen it in Thailand.

Also, if you have acid reflux (chronic indigestion/heartburn), have a look at some of the Sri Lankan pharmacies online.

I got a 14 month supply shipped right to my door (actually 28 month supply as my neighbor & I combined our orders), & it was $144 USD for each of us for 40 mg tablets of Protonix. Same as Nexium that you can buy in Pattaya at a pharmacy....if they have it in stock, which is rare = GIMME SOME BAKING SODA! They also charge about 2,000 baht for a month's supply when they do have it.

I had to go to Laem Chabang customs to clear the shipment of Protonix once. Several other times it just showed up in the mailbox.

Why don't you just drink soda water or eat mints? They are both highly alkaline.