Have you purchased Yamaha Bolt?

dagling

Congt on the Bolt Dagling.

Yes your money, your choice and only yours, never mind what others think.

If they don`t like it why bother reading/posting on the topic??

I am an ex HD owner myself and at those prices I will never own one again.

Sorry for the hash comment...its that the SR has no plastic whereas the bold is full of pvc.

U paid 200k for it???

The nighster is 370k no greeny of course

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

You want to say that the nightstar in Thailand is almost half price from Europe ?

Clearly a dreamer.

http://www.gt-rider.com/thailand-motorcycle-forum/showthread.php/37542-For-Sale-Harley-Davidson-Nightster-1200

2008 Harley Davidson Nightster 1200 for sale

Price 655,000 baht.

Edited by TheCruncher

Sorry for the hash comment...its that the SR has no plastic whereas the bold is full of pvc.

U paid 200k for it???

No need to be sorry mate;-)

The Bolt is 465.000.- and the SR400 is 266.000,-

U paid 200k for it???

You want to say that the nightstar in Thailand is almost half price from Europe ?

Clearly a dreamer.

http://www.gt-rider.com/thailand-motorcycle-forum/showthread.php/37542-For-Sale-Harley-Davidson-Nightster-1200

Price 655,000 baht.

I wrote mine has no greeny!

U paid 200k for it???

Clearly a dreamer.

Price 655,000 baht.

I wrote mine has no greeny!

And 370K is a lot of money for an illegal bike.

Got a black 2015 model instead of the green 2014 Bolt today.

Is parked outside the house, but too dark to take pictures tonight.

Nice drive home (50 km) from Khon Kaen, although it got dark halfway.

Try to make a few more photo`s tomorrow;-)

attachicon.gif20141022_170731.jpg

Congrats for your new bike!

awaiting your pics - what about your upgrades, delivered already? how much is the 1sr class insurance?

And by the way - what is the difference riding wise between the Bolt and your previous Kawa 900 Vulcan?

Got a black 2015 model instead of the green 2014 Bolt today.

Is parked outside the house, but too dark to take pictures tonight.

Nice drive home (50 km) from Khon Kaen, although it got dark halfway.

Try to make a few more photo`s tomorrow;-)

attachicon.gif20141022_170731.jpg

Congrats for your new bike!

awaiting your pics - what about your upgrades, delivered already? how much is the 1sr class insurance?

And by the way - what is the difference riding wise between the Bolt and your previous Kawa 900 Vulcan?

No, still waiting for the upgrades. I have canceled my H&V pipes from the dealer, I will run the stock pipes for a wail (or forever), I kinda like the sound, but not sure yet how I feel about the look`s, Ha ha ha.

But if I do change the pipes, I will go for the Yoshimura Vintage Series Full System Exhaust.

1 class insurance was 20.000,-

I feel the Bolt has better handling and for sure better brakes. It`s just a very fun bike to ride, and I love it so far. Nice power range true all the gears;-) Complaints? Well I feel the seat could be a little more comfy, but then again it could be me, as it`s been a wail since I ride a bigger bike;-)

A photo of my bike today with a friend sitting on it;-)

post-84957-0-88683700-1414157058_thumb.j

Edited by dagling

Ok, you've had it two days....what's it like to ride?

Love it, very happy.... Nimble bike, good power, great brakes and good looking bike. The exhaust has a nice low rumbling sound, not load but load enough to turn some heads;-)))

I`m telling you, it`s a much better and funnier bike to ride than the Vulcan 900. Don`t get me wrong, I liked my old Vulcan 900 Custom and I still think it`s a very nice bike... But the Bolt is just more fun to ride, more power as well;-)

Ok, you've had it two days....what's it like to ride?

Love it, very happy.... Nimble bike, good power, great brakes and good looking bike. The exhaust has a nice low rumbling sound, not load but load enough to turn some heads;-)))

I`m telling you, it`s a much better and funnier bike to ride than the Vulcan 900. Don`t get me wrong, I liked my old Vulcan 900 Custom and I still think it`s a very nice bike... But the Bolt is just more fun to ride, more power as well;-)

my feelings exactly !

although they are no harley if you happen too google drag race between harley sportster and yamaha bolt you will get a surprise how well the bolt does.

i have been avidly following the adventures of an american "bolt" forum in regards to hotting mine up, and i have found that by changing pipes, air filter and using an aftermarket fuel management system, such as power commander, i can really improve the performance of the little girl.

but then if i wanted a rocketship i would buy a diavel.

9 months now with my bolt and apart from buying footpads i have had not a single problem, this could be due to the quality of the bike mechanics on OZ.

the rear shock seems a tad soft, but i am a "powerfully" built critter and as yet holiness do not make a replacement , however you can buy new shocks from the staes at a reasonable price.

i personally buy all my parts online from theU.S. and ship them to OZ as it is way cheaper than buying them local, could be a problem here though.

rob

Looks fantastic, be nice to see with the upgrades. Seriously considering purchasing one, not a Harley fan but just something about this bike that grabs me. Expensive luxury but the amount of fun to be had is worth the indulgence. Trust you are still excited with your toy. Hope you enjoy for many miles of riding.

Looks fantastic, be nice to see with the upgrades. Seriously considering purchasing one, not a Harley fan but just something about this bike that grabs me. Expensive luxury but the amount of fun to be had is worth the indulgence. Trust you are still excited with your toy. Hope you enjoy for many miles of riding.

It`s just a very fun bike to ride, good power and handling. Waiting for my new pipes. Go for it mate, it`s a very nice bike;-)))

• 1 month later...

Is it for piss sample on a seat for the copper in the background?

Hahaha, whatever you're drinking you better stop. laugh.png

Ha ha ha.... Sponser mate;-) Love a ice cold Sponser after a couple of hours on the bike. smile.png

• 5 months later...

and Mustang Seat, saddel bags etc...

post-84957-0-77258000-1435699909_thumb.j

post-84957-0-19102900-1435700016_thumb.j

post-84957-0-36540600-1435700094_thumb.j

• 9 months later...

just learned official price dropped to 409 k (from 465) an until 03.04. promotion free 1st class insurance, registration, go pro camera , sun glasses total 35k included