Forum upgrade in progress! ×

365sport users in chiangmai! Help please!

bangkok blue

Since Monday sport 1 & sport 2 have been playing up a lot. Every few minutes it keeps relooping the last few seconds of whatever game is being played live. On demand seems fine prior to 3:45am Monday, but permanent red signal and looping occurs here too. Makes me think it must be a server issue at their end.

365 advised it was my fault, either a system or network problem. Ok, so tested on my Mac, instead of my desktop... Same issues!

It's your network.... *sigh*.... Ok, friends house on TRUE, same as me, same problems. Another place 3BB same problems! Yet sport channels 3-10 work just fine, on all devices and all locations.

365 advised sport 1&2 work on a higher bit rate... I really do think its a problem at their end. But someone posted in chonburi that they have no such issues.

So, after testing on 2 devices, uninstalling and reinstalling the software, checked it via internet in 4 different locations with 2 different ISPs, I have come to the following conclusion.

365 are amateurs, or the internet is kippered across the whole of Chiangmai!

Can anyone please post their findings for 365 sport, or any other IPTV issues here, please?

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I signed up for 365 sport a few weeks ago, tried to use on my newish high spec laptop and was a nightmare. Freezing and stopping all the time, couldnt watch anything. They told me it was my fault. They said my laptops not upto it, which frankly is a pile of crap because I use ExpatTV, their sister system, perfectly all the time, no buffering, works fine.

To be fair they gave me a full refund, but not convinced at all by their service. Apart from Premiership theres nothing worth watching. Bog snorkelling from Holland, or underwater synchronised swimming from Mexico just doesnt do it for me! They dont seem to show the big rugby matches, or test cricket, or anything much at all to be honest! Nice people in their service department but not much of a service!!