Has Anyone........

Has anyone sold things on ebay such as football tops, bags and t-shirts so that they can live of the profit to stay in Thailand?? :o

If your refering to the copy items then one its not allowed or Ebay and two not up for discussion on TV.

Other than that i know quite a few people who have thriving Ebay businesses based here in Thailand.

There is a supplier of original football tops in Thailand?

Believe it or not some are made in Thailand, most are made in China.

There was a news (?) thread just proir to the world cup, about the the Thai manufacturer complaining that the licencing and quality control parts of his contract made his items cost more than the copies retailed for.

Edited by Chang_paarp

I know of a few people who make a living buying bits and bobs (thai artefacts, souvenirs, crafts etc) from Jatujak and then sell them online. They don't use e-bay though. They tend to use country-specific e-trading sites and said it's more focused and more targeted that way.

If I was there a few months selling things on Ebay, can you withdraw through paypal to an english bank account and then withdraw it through one of the ATM machines in Thailand??

Can anyone help with my question?? :o

Sure. No, and yes.

1. If you sell things on eBay, they dont control how you get paid. That's up to you. So, No.

2. If you have a paypal account and decide to accept paypal in your eBay auctions, then you can accept paypal from your auctions. So, Yes.

Make sense?

BP