Thai analysis: 'The boss knows best'

webfact

Sounds like he is ruling through fear and intimidation. Do not dare to critisise the supreme leader.

Well he never would have come to power in the first place if people hadn't been scared and intimidated by the guns his soldiers were carrying.

Sent from my IS11T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Prayuth's PR disasters....

Wouldn't have seen talk like this in the papers a few weeks ago.

Cracks in the dam wall?

Slowly, slowly....

There no doubt about it the media are now more emboldened to question him and hold him to account. Something which you rightly say they couldn`t have got away with a couple of months back. Even on here we seem to be allowed to criticise the great one which was forbidden until recently whilst protest movements are now starting to slowly emerge from the shadows.

The grip on power is weakening and Pyruth doesn`t seem to be able to stop it. His total incompetence and short temper will ensure things are only going to get worse for him.

How does reconciliation happen with an infatic, ridged leader like this one ?

infatic?

ridged leader?

what are you trying to say?

I think he meant emphatic and rigid.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070805200301AAjdKgN

What does the word "infatic" mean?
I can't this word in any of my dictionaries. It may just be that I'm spelling it incorrectly, and that's why I can't find it.
Best Answer
profile_b48.png
If you mean emphatic, it is tending to express oneself in forceful speech or to take decisive action
Source:

Why look for other ways of describing his "style", the OP spells it out;

his tendency to shoot his mouth off

He can say what he likes. Unlike previous PMs he really is in charge. All he needs now is a Mini-Me, a fluffy white cat on his lap and a sinister Dr Evil laugh.......

Or should we say closer to the small group in charge? My guess is that they may change the figurehead if things start to go pear shaped.