Thai Police: Flaws in Koh Tao murder case now fixed

webfact

Is there a link anywhere to the story regarding the burning of boat in question?

As for DNA evidence, if the tests were done on the poor girl after returning to the UK there should be enough evidence which could point the police in the right direction. If the Brit police can get samples from the suspected Thais then should be easy.

If only ....

If Nomsod was guilty why would he run. That would make him look more guilty. His guilt is already on display for refusing a DNA test. No innocent man would refuse the test. Let's face it he already fled the island and doctored his dorm CCTV footage.

If Nomsod was guilty why would he run. That would make him look more guilty. His guilt is already on display for refusing a DNA test. No innocent man would refuse the test. Let's face it he already fled the island and doctored his dorm CCTV footage.

Again you are jumping to conclusions.

First of all , we dont know if the police asked Nomsod to take the DNA test . If he was in Bangkok then RTP maybe felt there was no need to ask for a sample from him.

So we dont know if he or his father refused to take the DNA test . Show me an official news story that will back up your comments.

If we are followng the official news source he was in Bangkok studying at UNI.

Edited by balo

as it is common knowledge that the video evidence has been tampered with, i would have thought it would be prudent to ask further questiond to proove his whereabouts and to ask him "why he thought he needed to alter time on the evedence of his alledged whereabouts,

or am i thinking outside the box

Again you are jumping to conclusions.

First of all , we dont know if the police asked Nomsod to take the DNA test . If he was in Bangkok then RTP maybe felt there was no need to ask for a sample from him.

So we dont know if he or his father refused to take the DNA test . Show me an official news story that will back up your comments.

If we are followng the official news source he was in Bangkok studying at UNI.

Every innocent person who gets in this situation with

all the public and worldwide media pressure

would raise the arm and say

take my DNA and let me live my life now

but he is hiding and i know the reason and you know it too.

No reply required,thanks

Scotland Yard detectives are on the way to Thailand

the PM is asking Europe to strengthen the relationship to Thailand,

David Cameron had 20 questions for the PM,

where have you ever heard anything like this before?

If Thailand expect this to go away, then the real killers and rapists will have to face trial

not two kids who were sleeping when the act occured

UK PM to Thai PM.

So Mr General i have some questions i would like to ask.

1. Ur 1st name....

2. Ur last name...

3.hiw old are you?

4. Where do you come from?

5. How long have u been in the army?

6. How long have u been a general?

7. Do you like being a general?

8. Was ur father a general too?

9. Do you like being the new PM?

10. is the salary better than a generals?

11. Hows the weather in Thailand right

12. Can pigs fly?

13. Do you have pink elephants in Thailand?

14. Where can i buy a rubber mallet?

15. Where can i get some rainbow paint ?

16. Can u put a round peg in a square window?

17. What was your 1st name again?

18. What is the color of your hair?

19. How many times per day do you eat?

20. What is your favorite food?

21. Have you and the police covered up, lied about the murders on tao?

Errrrm sorry Mr UK PM 20 questions is all i can manage at the moment. Puud whoa leaw.

The beauty of DNA evidence and sampling is that, in most countries, once a sample is produced, the results can be kept on a data base and used to compare against other crimes.

There are many cases of DNA samples proving a suspect guilty of crimes, other than the ones that they are being currently investigated for!

it has been told to me that the jailers are refusing visits to the boys other than the lawyers, who may not even be in country

it is also reported that anyone who brings food, and is attempting to visit is being intimidated with threats and is being reported to various higher ups

• Like 1

it has been told to me that the jailers are refusing visits to the boys other than the lawyers, who may not even be in country

it is also reported that anyone who brings food, and is attempting to visit is being intimidated with threats and is being reported to various higher ups

Annnnnnd who are you? Can you provide any sources of this info?

I too have been advised of this. A western mate on Samui went to the prison with his Thai wife to take food for the boys. Their efforts were denied and they were advised to go home. After a brief discussion in Thai with Madame she was advised that if they pressed the matter a copy of my mates passport would be required and full details forwarded to KT police. When mrs questioned this she was advised that all visitors names are to be reported and that all guards were being paid a small sum for their contribution to the betterment of the country. The guard was very proud to be a part of this operation. Needless to say no food got through on Friday. It has been suggested that a supplies delivery point be set up on Samui so that lawyers can take any supplies in with them. I am not aware if this has been decided upon as yet.

I too have been advised of this. A western mate on Samui went to the prison with his Thai wife to take food for the boys. Their efforts were denied and they were advised to go home. After a brief discussion in Thai with Madame she was advised that if they pressed the matter a copy of my mates passport would be required and full details forwarded to KT police. When mrs questioned this she was advised that all visitors names are to be reported and that all guards were being paid a small sum for their contribution to the betterment of the country. The guard was very proud to be a part of this operation. Needless to say no food got through on Friday. It has been suggested that a supplies delivery point be set up on Samui so that lawyers can take any supplies in with them. I am not aware if this has been decided upon as yet.

they dont care if all the worlds eyes are on them...those bribe hunters

Posted Yesterday, 09:06

as it is common knowledge that the video evidence from the college where he was allegedly at looks like it has been tampered with,

i would have thought it would be prudent to ask this untouchable mafia oik for further evidence to proove his whereabouts and to ask him "why" he thought he needed to have the time doctored on this video,

or am i thinking outside the box

• Like 1

what all this paying the guards small sums of cash for the betterment of there country

again back handers and to deny visiting rites and food

these boys have not been convicted and should be treated as innocent untill there day in court

but maybe they've been beaten to an inch of there lives so need time to heal first thats why no body can see them

and this being reported for attempting to visit the burmeese, ?? full details being reported to KT police, what a load of BS

i did not know that North Korea had annexed Thailand ?????

the guard being very proud of what he is doing f;;;;;;;g jobs worth full of piss and importence give em a badge and they think they rule the world

what all this paying the guards small sums of cash for the betterment of there country

again back handers and to deny visiting rites and food

these boys have not been convicted and should be treated as innocent untill there day in court

but maybe they've been beaten to an inch of there lives so need time to heal first thats why no body can see them

and this being reported for attempting to visit the burmeese, ?? full details being reported to KT police, what a load of BS

i did not know that North Korea had annexed Thailand ?????

the guard being very proud of what he is doing f;;;;;;;g jobs worth full of piss and importence give em a badge and they think they rule the world

Amnesty are VERY shackled over this whole affair.

Where is amnesty is all this ?

Has this even been reported to amnesty ?

Can we do this ourselves with a call tomorrow? Do they not issue public statements on these issues ? Considerably confused.

Do the prisoners not have rights firstly, and secondly why are they prisoners when they have not been found guilty of anything. Or did I sleep through that ?

AD blogs that HRC is taking the issue of torture seriously. BUT when did they become prisoners ?

Why are people being reported for attempting to support people who are not yet found guilty of any crime ! With food no less not drugs or arms as would be normal prison currency.

This truly is dear leader stuff isn't it.

Please can the YARD get here tomorrow !

Word is,

a certain young man of Bangkok

was reported missing by his play-flock

her internet feed

on the days of the deed,

to solve this, you need not be Matlock

the kid is toast, done in, by one of his own

someone is going to roll, they always do

Edited by SteveFong
  • Like 1

Pleased to report my mate and his misses made it through the guards today with supplies.

Many questions and details had to be provided but basics were finally passed through. I know people are hesitant to step forward as they are intimidated by the Samui police farce. but please anyone located on the isle of Samui please think of these kids and do your bit on all our behalf's to help a couple of kids who were in the wrong place at the wrong time. These could potentially be anyone's kids. They require currency in prison and fresh food. Without these deliveries they are entitled to one bowl of rice water soup with a fish head per day. Show them please that we are all with them.

I am not in Samui but if I were, 100% I would be dropping off my care package every day.

• Like 1

Refused, hasn't taken one what's the difference. His lawyer has stated he is getting a hard time because people think he did it. Read his lawyers comments on that. Welllll if that's the case and I believe what his lawyer is saying why doesn't he VOLUNTARILY take a DNA test. Would that not clear him 100%. Balo if you were getting accused of murder and a DNA test could clear you of the crime would you not take one. I certainly would and then I would commence legal action on those who wrongly accused me. Now if I was guilty and relying on photo shopped evidence to clear my name I would refuse till the day I died.

Are you aware his lawyer said he was at uni 13th-15th September. He also said he attended class and examinations on those dates and the uni has paperwork to show this. Well where is the paperwork Balo. Why is the university not confirming his alibi Balo. His lawyer has implicated the university yet they have said nothing. Please old wise one answer every question I have posed. All of TV wants to see you worm you way out of this one. I trust you understand the position Nomdods lawyer has now put the university in by using them as an alibi. Alibis need to be proven you know..

Edited by Johnsen

That's great news Number3 and perhaps it something that should b more formally set up. If your mate is trustworthy and willing to go again let us all know how we can contribute. Maybe those interested can send funds so your mate can take more food etc. Are you 100% sure the 2 Burmese lads got what your mate took to the prison

Refused, hasn't taken one what's the difference. His lawyer has stated he is getting a hard time because people think he did it. Read his lawyers comments on that. Welllll if that's the case and I believe what his lawyer is saying why doesn't he VOLUNTARILY take a DNA test. Would that not clear him 100%. Balo if you were getting accused of murder and a DNA test could clear you of the crime would you not take one. I certainly would and then I would commence legal action on those who wrongly accused me. Now if I was guilty and relying on photo shopped evidence to clear my name I would refuse till the day I died.

Are you aware his lawyer said he was at uni 13th-15th September. He also said he attended class and examinations on those dates and the uni has paperwork to show this. Well where is the paperwork Balo. Why is the university not confirming his alibi Balo. His lawyer has implicated the university yet they have said nothing. Please old wise one answer every question I have posed. All of TV wants to see you worm you way out of this one. I trust you understand the position Nomdods lawyer has now put the university in by using them as an alibi. Alibis need to be proven you know..

Posted this before I read your post

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/770011-state-prosecutor-orders-police-to-question-more-before-indicting-the-murder-suspects-in-court/?p=8570331

Word is,

her internet feed

on the days of the deed,

A certain young man called Steve Fong

Has been pulling our legs all along

If he carries on posting,

He’s in for a toasting

If we learn that his info’s all wrong.thumbsup.gif

• Like 2

Word is,

her internet feed

on the days of the deed,

A certain young man called Steve Fong

Has been pulling our legs all along

If he carries on posting,

He’s in for a toasting

If we learn that his info’s all wrong.thumbsup.gif

There are sooooo many questions no where near being answered like what about the pals of hannah and david nothing was reported once they went home? Did they ever give their accounts of that night?

The cctv from all of tao.? The cctv from asswipes uni?

And much more.

This 1 is off topic but if he did refuse a dna test does this mean if the police stop me in my car and ask me to piss in a pot can i refuse?

Pleased to report my mate and his misses made it through the guards today with supplies.

Many questions and details had to be provided but basics were finally passed through. I know people are hesitant to step forward as they are intimidated by the Samui police farce. but please anyone located on the isle of Samui please think of these kids and do your bit on all our behalf's to help a couple of kids who were in the wrong place at the wrong time. These could potentially be anyone's kids. They require currency in prison and fresh food. Without these deliveries they are entitled to one bowl of rice water soup with a fish head per day. Show them please that we are all with them.

I am not in Samui but if I were, 100% I would be dropping off my care package every day.

Is it true they can get through. If you can show it I will send funds. These boys need help. It is so sad that this gruesome murder has now turned into the protection of 2 innocents. It should be about the hunt of the real killers.