Thai Police: Flaws in Koh Tao murder case now fixed

webfact

It should also be noted that not only did the police lie about what the prosecutor had asked for they have also threatened the accused with harsher sentences if they recant their confessions.

A panel of prosecutors had merely asked the police investigators to review the case and to maximise the punishment in light of evidence the suspects had tried to cover up their crime, he said.

The suspects were informed of the revised penalty recommendation, but police have not said how many years in prison they may face, he said.

What is the only harsher penalty than life in jail ?

Here we go again . . . it's "perfect" cos they say so . . . so say the most untrustworthy gang of thieves (Police) in Thailand . . . followed closely in being "untrustworthy" by the "politicians" . . .

It had already been deemed perfect no ?

And the Brits were surprised at how fast the Thais had managed the perfect conclusion to the perfect investigation?

Now we agree there WERE flaws BUT they too have managed to be ironed out just as fast.

You bumbling boobies...

An embarrassment to the world of policing and investigation. Pack up and go the hell home the lot of you.

You are despicable. From the families, the police, the public prosecutors and the junta supporting all of this behind closed doors - I hope that the lot of you at least have the ability to plan an exit strategy.

You have an inability to plan anything else. I can't look at the lot of you anymore. Despicable.

• Like 1

Any suggestions of where else to go for holiday because I'm getting less keen to go back to Thailand every day - it could be me banged up for something I didn't do too

If Thailand tastes too dangerous to you, give Beirut, Lebanon a try, a cultured little city, on the coast and near all the action. If not try Diego Garcia, a peaceful island in the Indian ocean,with no mafias and no tourists, but you must know people in high places. Lovely sunsets, just the odd disturbance by a noisy BUFF.

This is just a theory and maybe another TV member can let me know if I assume wrongly, but assumption #1 is that the prosecutors of this case are likely more intelligent than the police involved gathering the evidence and putting together a story? yes?

So, let's say that while going over this huge document the prosecutors find bits where the story is weak or something just doesn't fit.....something that once inspected or viewed by the defendants side will hurt the prosecutors case?

Well, how do they get that document back to the police to "improve"? Well, they publicly hand it back saying it lacks substance and we all the while assume that the "substance" is factual evidence when in reality maybe they wanted to hand it back so they could have the police take something out rather than put something in?

Whose side are the prosecutors on anyways? I highly doubt they are above the rest of the lot here and are squeaky clean above the law sorts? Lawyers after all right?

Your theory is wrong.

And if your theory extends to judges also being more intelligent, then that theory is also wrong.

Any suggestions of where else to go for holiday because I'm getting less keen to go back to Thailand every day - it could be me banged up for something I didn't do too

Back from indo today.

Due to work commitments I have grown to know both countries equally well.

My decision to base in Thailand all those years ago was calculated and correct at the time.

What strikes me these days is how same-same Thailand looks to indo these days.

Be careful the path you tread Thailand, this is NOT a good comparison. Your force contains just as many mafia low lifes. The world can see you now.

Shame on you and may god help these poor boys in prison currently residing waiting to be your sacrifices. Very Buddhist of you all.

• Like 1

"Fixed"?

It was "fixed" from the start.

"Pol.Maj.Gen. Paween Pongsirin, deputy commander of Region 8 Police, said the case file is now "perfect."

Wait a minute, you and the General said the same thing before the case was even presented to the prosecutors.

Perfect. Now more perfect... wai2.gifwai.gif

TIT.

facepalm.gif facepalm.gif facepalm.gif

'Perfecter' ;)

Edited by DavidOxon
  • Like 1

Where were the blood splatters on the clothes of the accused the morning after ?

Where were the wet clothes of the accused after they had dragged David into the sea ?

Where is the CCTV footage of them going back home via the bar where they left the guitar ?

Were their finger prints on the murder weapons ?

Why was their DNA not matched the first time they were tested ?

Who used the condom with Hannah's DNA on the outside and nothing on the inside ?

How did their semen get on the outside of the condom when there was no mention of it earlier ?

Have these and the many other questions been fixed ?

Come on now, let's not get too picky.

"Fixed"?

"Pol.Maj.Gen. Paween Pongsirin, deputy commander of Region 8 Police, said the case file is now "perfect."

Wait a minute, you and the General said the same thing before the case was even presented to the prosecutors.

TIT.

'Perfecter' wink.png

In fact we could describe it as the perfectist investigation this week.

Hmm It seems a little easy, can't find the real culprits so blame any non Thai's who were in the area.

Then, only let their lawyers see them a couple of days before the case comes to court.

Are their lawyers bright enough to ask for a sample of the semen found in the girl to compare the DNA.

Where were the blood splatters on the clothes of the accused the morning after ?

Where were the wet clothes of the accused after they had dragged David into the sea ?

Where is the CCTV footage of them going back home via the bar where they left the guitar ?

Were their finger prints on the murder weapons ?

Why was their DNA not matched the first time they were tested ?

Who used the condom with Hannah's DNA on the outside and nothing on the inside ?

How did their semen get on the outside of the condom when there was no mention of it earlier ?

Have these and the many other questions been fixed ?

Come on now, let's not get too picky.

Where's the UK Coroners report ? Nuff time to come to a "perfect" report too wouldn't you say lads?

The faster this can come out (and I do not understand the delay here) the faster these BIBs goose is Rficken COOKED.

"Fixed"?

TIT.

'Perfecter' wink.png

In fact we could describe it as the perfectist investigation this week.

Ain't nothing more perfect than the perfect report of a perfect investigation is there ?