Thai Police: Flaws in Koh Tao murder case now fixed

webfact

Yep they have plenty of time, fix all flaws, and the UK and Myanmar Ambassadors, have been told to stay out of it, only watch, did we really expect anything less then this to happen, I think not, has been a total shame from the start.whistling.gif

• Like 1

Whats puzzling me so far

1. Why is there no proof that Nomsod was on the island on the 14th September?

2. Why did In Touch release the CCTV that definitely looks like Nomsod?

3. Why didnt In Touch not give the RTP the CCTV and say that it wasnt working

4. Why did the owner of In Touch release the photo in the convenience store{the one where he has phone in hand}

Im confused by all this and yes i still think it was Nomsod who killed Hannah and David but Sean was there as well

We need to see proof that Nomsod was on the island on the 14th

Why??

Because Thais are the brightest sparks. The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing, the owner doesn't know what the underling has done.

These guys might be the real perpetrators of this horrendous crime and if they are, they should be skinned alive. But the Thai police are totally responsible for this mess and all of the skepticism/doubt about the crime investigation and legal process. If they had just done their job methodically and relied on all of the investigative and forensic expertise offered to them and not run a daily soap opera with press conferences and media briefs, they would not be so heavily scrutinized and doubted so much now.

But of course, this is Thailand and Thais have to save face...and know everything and don't need help from anyone.

• Like 2

Yep they have plenty of time, fix all flaws, and the UK and Myanmar Ambassadors, have been told to stay out of it, only watch, did we really expect anything less then this to happen, I think not, has been a total shame from the start.whistling.gif

Imagine if the two nations imposed sanctions? They wont over such a case, but can you imagine that changes and instant evidence that would come forth?

A little off topic I know, but I just got to think about it.

Whatever happened to the size 40 footprint, that in the beginning of the "investigation" was considered an important clue?

None of the almost "petite" suspects seem to macth a 40 shoesize!whistling.gif

Size 40 is quite small for a man. Something like Size 6 UK.

I take size 40, I take a womans size 10 au

Not even Kurt Vonnegut could not write this stuff.

Who the hell published a Police Finding that says "No worries, the fix is in."

Really?

Amazing.

Whilst agreeing this travesty/insanity should still see the light of day by virtue of global media, I am still astonished that some on this forum are, after all evidence to the contrary, and given the Thai police's record here, still maintain doubt as to these two kids having been fitted up. As per.

Tell you what, some credence may very well be given to your insanely stupid views, IF and WHEN DNA is taken from those who are believed, by the overwhelming majority of Thai and farang residents alike, to be the real culprits. Anything other than that is mere pissing in the wind. Of sheer and utter stupidity.

Shoddy and tacky. Thai government is working way too fast and that is just one issue hurting their credibility.

Is there going to go be a defense fund for these two ?

You appear to be labouring under the delusion that Thai 'governance' has any credibility. It doesn't. Never has and the way things are going, never will.

• Like 1

The person who did the English translation of this article is doing a disservice to the readers. The case was turned away because it was "incomplete". The Thai word for "complete" can also be translated as "perfect". In this case the word should be translated as the case is now "complete". Doesn't that sound much more logical?

• Like 1

This trial will not be a farse because they have already got the guilty verdict and statement printed up will be announced pretty soon by the soldiers.then the quality tourists will be flocking back in their millions and happy to pay the hotels inflated prices to make up the loss of earnings in the last few months

This is just a theory and maybe another TV member can let me know if I assume wrongly, but assumption #1 is that the prosecutors of this case are likely more intelligent than the police involved gathering the evidence and putting together a story? yes?

So, let's say that while going over this huge document the prosecutors find bits where the story is weak or something just doesn't fit.....something that once inspected or viewed by the defendants side will hurt the prosecutors case?

Well, how do they get that document back to the police to "improve"? Well, they publicly hand it back saying it lacks substance and we all the while assume that the "substance" is factual evidence when in reality maybe they wanted to hand it back so they could have the police take something out rather than put something in?

Whose side are the prosecutors on anyways? I highly doubt they are above the rest of the lot here and are squeaky clean above the law sorts? Lawyers after all right?

They are all sitting on the same side of the boat - they give a toss about an individual or a murder victim, especially about some burmese migrants without papers... All they care about is to keep the tourist dollars flowing in and protect Thailand and its officials from "losing face". Two patsies taking the fall, and knowing that a possible serial killer got away with it is just collateral damage to them... Also rest assured that the defense lawyer already has been threatened into submission and will do absolutely nothing to save the patsies. It's a f#$&ing disgrace :(

• Like 2

It's perfect

- All bank transfers have been perfectly finalised

- All evidences have been perfectly tampered with

- Original DNA Samples have been perfectly wiped away

- CCTV footages have been perfectly destroyed

- Few more perfect witnesses have been stored in a safe house for a few days

Everything going perfectly according to plan :)

• Like 1