Thai Police: Flaws in Koh Tao murder case now fixed

webfact

A little off topic I know, but I just got to think about it.

Whatever happened to the size 40 footprint, that in the beginning of the "investigation" was considered an important clue?

None of the almost "petite" suspects seem to macth a 40 shoesize!whistling.gif

Isn't a size 40 shoesize pretty small? Isn't that a size 6? If these are 'petite' men, they probably wear about a size 40.

Okey....we understand....it took the "normal" 1 week to pay everyone off so additional incriminating material could be added to the case !! They have now fixed all the flaws.......with chewinggum and a paperclip !! Poor Burmese boys.....your faith is now sealed....No escape !!!

• Like 1

It could be that the social media have speculated too much on several instances and the police actually have a case.

It could be that the police has got it completely wrong and the social media have brought to light legitimate arguments.

It could be a bit of both.

However, saying a case is now perfect..............

I hope something has been lost in translation here.

Lets wait and see.

I quite clearly recall an announcement that the case was perfect some 7/10 days ago. Now it seems there WERE flaws, but.......it is now perfect.

Such minor details to be corrected, but take such time to correct, so not just typos then.

They may well have a perfect case, but why keep shooting yourself in the foot?

Slightly off topic but if the perfect investigation leads to the perfect conviction do any TV posters KNOW if a UK

coroner can still bring in a verdict of 'killed by person or persons unknown'?

They would surely have a report and if we can do away with all the diplo BS this time and focus on saving the lives of two boys instead, I would suggest flinging it over here to Thailand pronto. It may put a wrench in the works that could help slow down this machine that is currently out of control.

These fricken bullies can send these boys home to their fricken parents you SOBs.

this is my take on it, new sheriff in town, starts off good, but then he steps on a few of "THE BIG BOYS FEET", oh they say now you have had you fun now you are taking the pee, we are bigger than you, and it is hurting our livelehood, so be a good boy and do as we tell you, start off by saying the police done a good job and are getting rewarded, "oh and about those reforms"? forget it, they aint gonna happen, and come on in, and jump into the barrel with all of us rotten apples, Yep didn't take him long did it.

I've yet to see a single mention of this, in international media. It's hard to deal with, but people die, and constantly all over the world. I don't understand this daily obsession, even here on TVF.

You can go back to sleep now................thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

I've yet to see a single mention of this, in international media. It's hard to deal with, but people die, and constantly all over the world. I don't understand this daily obsession, even here on TVF.

So I should recommend a new thread for you john.

You will find many a selection on TV.

Leave us obsessives to it ! :)

• Like 1

Fixed?????

How?

C'mon boys don't make yourselves look more ridiculous, try for once in your lives to pretend you are professional.

Enough is enough.

Tell us the truth.

"Fixed" - surely that is something we can believe if the Royal Thai Police farce says they have "fixed" it.

'Yet to see a single mention ....'

It's been reported on BBC many times.

• Like 1

Just waiting for someone to fix the perfect suicide.

Doubt it somehow.

Much more likely to be a (large) fellow inmate who is incensed at the terrible thing they have done and beats them both to death without anyone hearing their cries for help

He then admits to murder and for his confession is given a reduced sentence, disappears into prison then either dies or reappears shortly after under a different name and with a large bank account. Probably the former as its cheaper.

Just waiting for someone to fix the perfect suicide.

Doubt it somehow.

Much more likely to be a (large) fellow inmate who is incensed at the terrible thing they have done and beats them both to death without anyone hearing their cries for help

He then admits to murder and for his confession is given a reduced sentence, disappears into prison then either dies or reappears shortly after under a different name and with a large bank account. Probably the former as its cheaper.

He'll pop up as a Pattaya Property Developer.

Drummond'll be waiting for that chump. :)

In my humble opinion, this case depends entirely upon the INTEGRITY of the forensic-authorities, from the point of collecting DNA-material - all the way through to the 'conclusions' of those forensic comparisons. I personally shudder to think about all the various steps (from A to Z) which could have become compromised. At the end of the sequence, it all boils-down to "trust-in-the-system" applied during the investigation.

coffee1.gif

A post in which the content of the quoted post had been altered has been removed as well as the replies:

16) You will not make changes to quoted material from other members posts, except for purposes of shortening the quoted post. This cannot be done in such a manner that it alters the context of the original post.

A post containing a link to Andrew Drummond's site has been removed. Please understand Thai Visa is not employed as a tool to obtain information for Andrew Drummond nor do we use material from his web site.

"Fixed"?

It was "fixed" from the start.

"Pol.Maj.Gen. Paween Pongsirin, deputy commander of Region 8 Police, said the case file is now "perfect."

Wait a minute, you and the General said the same thing before the case was even presented to the prosecutors.

Perfect. Now more perfect... wai2.gifwai.gif

TIT.

facepalm.gif facepalm.gif facepalm.gif

Yep. And original police file submitted to prosecutors was 850 pages.

Prosecutors returned it to police requesting them to fix flaws, remove loopholes etc.

Now reported that file is down to 300 pages.

So 60%+ of original was flawed and full of holes? 40% already fixed?

• Like 1

Yep they have plenty of time, fix all flaws, and the UK and Myanmar Ambassadors, have been told to stay out of it, only watch, did we really expect anything less then this to happen, I think not, has been a total shame from the start.whistling.gif

As quoted in a previous post "fix" as put right, or "fix" as in the result! And as representatives from the UK and Myanmar can look but not get involved in any of the proceedings, it implies that they can see what the Thai authorities want them to see. As to your last sentence - did you mean "shame' or "sham"? In any case, right on both counts! facepalm.gif