Myanmar man framed for British tourist murders: mother

Lite Beer

Tully... If everyone knows there would be actual evidence. What seems accurate is that everyone wants it to be someone "important"

There is an absolute ton of evidence against this young man yet he hasn`t even been questioned.

I want a free trial and investigation. Not overly bothered about how "important" they are.

Internet speculation (being very kind with that) isn't evidence.

Hasn't been questioned..... Hmmmm

Here is a list of evidence which jdinasia say's isn't evidence. If you'd been paying attention.....

Of course, if you want to sing officialdom's tune, then the whole thing dovetails nicely that the two 21 year olds went sexually apeshit and then ballistic with killing two farang with a hoe (which even the cops admit doesn't have any of David's blood on it). Then, they hung around the island afterwards.

>>> it could be proven that the people who should be prime suspects were on the island at the time. The two still shots taken from security footage has been shown to be very badly crafted to look like alibis. I was going to make a list of the many items which could very possibly be used as evidence against the headman's people, but it's too much typing for now. Suffice to say, Thai officialdom doesn't want to look at or consider any evidence which implicates the headman's people. Whomever wants to stroll along hand-in-hand with the frame-up can do so, but it's looking more ridiculous (and mean-spirited) each day. UK officials could do more, but they're cowed by commitments to diplomatic posturing. It's in their job description: keeping the diplomatic boat from wavering trumps any silly notions about justice - particularly for a couple little illegal immigrants with no status, no money, no voice, no important friends.

It's commonly known on the islands that illegals are problematic to employ, because of the fact that they can and do simply vanish after any sort of crime (that they have committed) transpires. Usually theft. They can be over the border rough shod in a couple of hours maximum after reaching the mainland. So for these 2 to hang around until the posse comes is "unbelievable".

Totally believable.

"couple of hours maximum "... Impressive when you are talking about getting to the mainland... Via public boat. Not knowing who is looking for you...

In the days/week after the event, every man and his dog was coming and going to Koh Tao. I know this for a fact.

. Yet not as claimed by the person I replied to.

Also there were police watching public boats during that time.

Seriously, try posting again without the messed up multi quotes. Life too short an' all that

Quote is formatted right on my iPhone

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The quiet time between the taking of DNA from both victims & accused worries me.

Did they rearrange the DNA results to fit the circumstances in this time & that is why now it is "perfect"

Of course they did. However, I am hoping that they will have botched it, because of their imbecilic mindset, along with their incredible incompetence. They are not used to having their antics exposed on the world stage. I feel this is going to get quite interesting. If not for the horror, vileness, and tragedy of this case, the entire investigation and cover up would have made for a great 3 stooges episode.

Everyone knows exactly who did it, and his fathers links to Suthep and Prayuth. These Burmese kids are innocent. The generals refusal to cooperate with the British authorities means he is now complicit in this miscarriage of justice.

This isn`t going to go away and Thailands reputation is going to get dragged through the mud yet further, all in the name of a patronage system that needs to end. sad.png

Father's links to Prayuth? How so? Never heard tell of that one before...

A local taxi driver came forward and claimed he had been beaten and then offered a large bribe by the police to provide false testimony. After that public proclamation I have not seen any mention of that in this unfolding story. Where is the follow up to that blatant action by the police?

you assume that taxi driver is still breathing

Everyone including outside police and governments should start following this page, forget the thai police

https://th-th.facebook.com/CSILA90210

It's not evidence that can be presented in any court anywhere at anytime. Does DSILA have any first hand evidence? Have they perhaps collected DNA evidence from the victims and the accused? Have they interviewed the suspects? Have they interviewed the police? Have they collected DNA or interviewed who they think are the suspects? Do they have confessions?

In the same way that CSILA seems to trample over the legal rights of their suspects, you accuse the police and government of trampling on the rights of the defendants in this case... Now I have my doubts about everything in this case but my doubts are not evidence that can be presented in a court of law.

Want a hint? Wanna know where to look?

None of this started until Sean went on his facebook with plea for help... He's rumored to be in Italy. If he is why would that be? No extradition treaty.

Yep. Sean is in Italy and the Thai PM is in....

My head hurts.

If the Puy Yai's lads are innocent. What have they got to hide, Just give a sample.

The basics of the legal system is the presumption of innocence.

Anyone offering up DNA when you are not required to is an idiot!