How about Somsak

TheCruncher

Is the ask the lawyer forum defunct now, as I notice that in the past 8 days 1 single question has been answered, however there was no shortage of posts and the lawyer has logged in almost daily.

If no questions gonna be answered, maybe better that there are no post approved anymore as well, or that other posters are allowed to answer.

Thank you for your concern here, I have just spoken with the lawyer myself again this morning, the process to answer some questions during this period is difficult due to various factors like the constitution being suspended, questions about topics that are a little out of the scope of what is normal, there are answers in final approval and fair amount should be posted sometime today.

Thank you for your patience and support, Law can be a difficult and complex subject, especially when the full history of the case may not be known or presented.

Regards

Barry

Thank you for your concern here, I have just spoken with the lawyer myself again this morning, the process to answer some questions during this period is difficult due to various factors like the constitution being suspended, questions about topics that are a little out of the scope of what is normal, there are answers in final approval and fair amount should be posted sometime today.

Thank you for your patience and support, Law can be a difficult and complex subject, especially when the full history of the case may not be known or presented.

Regards

Barry

Thanks for your concern Barry, but I guess you will need to talk with the lawyer one more time, as he even hasn't bothered to log in after your conversation much less answered any questions.

Or even better maybe just open up the forum so that other posters can answer if they want, because with 99% of the questions there is nothing to worry about the current situation in Thailand.

All the responses are posted by myself after he sends them to me to ensure no duplicates topics are posted or they are at leats reworded, if you do not with to ask the lawyer a question then you are able to ask in any of the other appropriate forums to gain members insight.

Regard

Barry

All the responses are posted by myself after he sends them to me to ensure no duplicates topics are posted or they are at leats reworded, if you do not with to ask the lawyer a question then you are able to ask in any of the other appropriate forums to gain members insight.

Regard

Barry

Thanks again for the explanation Barry, and if you had been more to the point in your first response, there would have been no need for my second post.

As it sounds that you have some administrator rights in the forum, feel free to move my question to the lawyer to the appropriate forum.

I understand it is a free service, and appreciate it that way, but when i see that today 1 month old questions are answered it doesn't make much sense to me.

It can be a bit slow som etimes, I travela lot due to my sales role, I am in Northern Thailand today and and spent 12 hours on the road, i have just posted some ansewrs now fro the lawyer and more should come tomorrow.

Appologies for the speed at sometimes this peforms

• Like 1