PM Prayut proposes expanding Asia-Europe cooperation at ASEM

webfact

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lets not start digging too deap or you will bury yourself-----Look up Thaksins paper Thai Rak Thai was it ??/ you will know from this that it was all good about him --never any other opposition commments----TV. near totally controlled as to what they could speak openly. Do not ask me look for yourself--it's all there--but there again you do not want the 2 sides to the coin. War on drugs-----could you imagine the PM doing the same ???? never --get your red glasses cleaned.-------Anymore discussion is futile as the same will happen to that that has happened to all the others you have confrunted---no point. you wear blinkers.

Becoming something of a lone voice nowadays?

No answer to my points ??? typical of your clans propaganda machine. when genuine points are mentioned your lot have the same one liner replies.

If you people want to slag off the army/PM, you have to be able to back up the last regimes reputation.

Do you have to answer for Alwyn ??? as you all have the ready scripted replies to any posters points.

"If you people want to slag off the army/PM, you have to be able to back up the last regimes reputation." - this is of course complete rubbish, the shortcomings of one regime don't mitigate the shortcomings of the next.

the main difference being that if someone DID outline a criticism of the current regime it would be quickly deleted by TV who are in constant state of caution in case they are hauled over the coals if they publish anything that is too critical of this regime.

..amd it's been said before; if you think the previous regime was the primary reason for the coup you need a lesson in Thai history.

Edited by wilcopops
  • Like 1

apparently he was only allowed in after some debate and met with some pretty strong demos in Milan and then got a dressing down from the Japanese PM.

not much of this appears to be available on Thai TV.

Have a safe return trip from Milan.---Quote "apparently".........................and you confirming he got a dressing down from Japan ??? Was Thaksin there to ease the tensions ??????

apparently he was only allowed in after some debate and met with some pretty strong demos in Milan and then got a dressing down from the Japanese PM.

Have a safe return trip from Milan.---Quote "apparently".........................and you confirming he got a dressing down from Japan ??? Was Thaksin there to ease the tensions ??????

You might want to read the international media on this and refer to various Thai sources that are not mentioned on this site. I would also strongly advise that if you want to see the whole picture, you get rid of the obsession with Thaksin & co.

Edited by wilcopops
  • Like 1

No answer to my points ??? typical of your clans propaganda machine. when genuine points are mentioned your lot have the same one liner replies.

If you people want to slag off the army/PM, you have to be able to back up the last regimes reputation.

Do you have to answer for Alwyn ??? as you all have the ready scripted replies to any posters points.

"If you people want to slag off the army/PM, you have to be able to back up the last regimes reputation." - this is of course complete rubbish, the shortcomings of one regime don't mitigate the shortcomings of the next.

the main difference being that if someone DID outline a criticism of the current regime it would be quickly deleted by TV who are in constant state of caution in case they are hauled over the coals if they publish anything that is too critical of this regime.

..amd it's been said before; if you think the previous regime was the primary reason for the coup you need a lesson in Thai history.

I have pointed out the same thing happened in the Thaksin regime---Thai Rak Thai pro Thaksin news.---TV controlled programs, short memory ???

I do not have a problem with the truth, but to read the anti army/PM stuff is unreal as these same posters will not hear anything bad re-PTP.

Take this topic---I asked some apologists to point out the failures of PTP---the did not want to answer-------you can join the crowd of Hate the PM I want to wait 3 years and see what we have-----and I wish to compare then. have fun answering yourselves because few original posters are replying to political topics because of the blocks of recruits spewing out nasty rhetoric. have fun.

for more propaganda you can join this youtube channel "we love thai commander Prayuth"

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9yVgTmuQYTc2WXEqpXEm7w

I love the Tropico 5 avatar, did you know Prayuth banned that game too?

i did not know that game before Prayuth banned it

I use to play Tropico 4 and it bored me a little after a while but when I saw the news about Tropico 5 ban I immediately downloaded and tried it too, posted videos of it on Facebook as well and found out about over 1,000 others also did the same, Prayuth just got the opposite result.

I have pointed out the same thing happened in the Thaksin regime---Thai Rak Thai pro Thaksin news.---TV controlled programs, short memory ???

I do not have a problem with the truth, but to read the anti army/PM stuff is unreal as these same posters will not hear anything bad re-PTP.

Take this topic---I asked some apologists to point out the failures of PTP---the did not want to answer-------you can join the crowd of Hate the PM I want to wait 3 years and see what we have-----and I wish to compare then. have fun answering yourselves because few original posters are replying to political topics because of the blocks of recruits spewing out nasty rhetoric. have fun.

this conversation is pointless, Thaksin government was corrupted as most are but was still democratically elected.

For no matter how much control a prime minister has in a democracy, people do not go to jail or forced into "attitude adjustement" programs.

I worry when people forget about Hitler, Mussloni, Franco, Stalin and what happens during "coups", when someone forgets history he's doomed to repeat it.

Anybody trying to justify overthrowing elected governments, no matter how bad they are, is ignoring all the values that allowed western society out of Dark Ages.

Freedom of speech, human rights, elected rapresentatives, all of these are not just opinions but universal values that we shall never disregard.

Stop childishly listing the bad of one side and another, it is not the point, the one who plays the dictator card is always wrong.

Besides, the army has been ruling Thailand for the most of post war era, anybody really dare to tell generals are corruption free?

There is no difference between the 2 sides, and I will pick neither, but I'll stand by democracy and human dignity, always, that is what 2,000 years of human history teaches anybody who reads it.

Edited by Nakajima
  • Like 1

As I suspected all Western leaders are boycotting the JUNTA chief.

He is flying to Milan to meet Abe from Japan, the Chinese PM, the Singapore PM and finally his arch enemy Hun Sen.

Then he wines about his wife that is bashing on him at night. YS or Prayuth? On the world stage I would say YS did better if she of course has a translator.

In Thailand Prayuth can play his show but overseas no one really cares as Thailand is already marked as a pariah state by the International community,

Unless my memory is bad, Thailand re-Thaksin/Yingluck/PTP red shirts were not a good foundation for the world to smile. Reputation you speak about the PM, is --as was. Are you seriously suggesting(( now most of PTP mishandling is in the open)) Thailand had a fine reputation before the armies intervention.???

Yes, the Thais themselves have not got a problem with the general. But what people are trying to say, is, is that leaders in Europe were more welcoming towards Yingluk/Thaksin than the present government, because the present government got in by a coup. Yes, people can go ahead and say that it's the leaders of Europe who have got it wrong.

What we need to see now, is an election, and Abhisit and the Democrats pull out of the election. That way, the election becomes a two horse race between Thaksin and the general, and the general will likely win it.

And once the general has won the election, then, Europe (and America) will be back to displaying their friendship with the Thai government.

Actually, the general should have called an election two months after the putsch, and told Abhisit to pull out before that election. Surely, the general would have won with a big majority in parliament. Right now, as the weeks and months go by, the problems of being in charge (sorting out new subsidies for rice farmers, the problem with rubber farmers, trying to restrict visas but must try to increase tourism, tackling the new train system) are slightly denting the general's popularity. The general will still get more votes than Thaksin, but the majority in parliament won't be as big.

• Like 1

You might want to read the international media on this and refer to various Thai sources that are not mentioned on this site. I would also strongly advise that if you want to see the whole picture, you get rid of the obsession with Thaksin & co.

It is not an obsession with Thaksin, it is a comparison that some of your clan fail to want to speak ill of the man--of course there are reasons for this as is their agenda on TVF.

I am reserving my jugement on the PM until much more unfolds, I will not rush into anti army rhetoric for the sake of it,, just hoping in time the dung can be cleared and Thailand is on the move. Stickler maybe, but will not stoop to the hypocrites from PTP governing.

His aims and ideas are no different to those of the previous administrations apart from the fact the previous administrations efforts were aimed at self enrichment as opposed to national enrichment.

LOL Good one...cheesy.gif ....

and then the guy at the bar said, "why the long face".

• Like 1

at 0:22 someone is telling in italian "si vede che non conta un cazzo" that means like "its clear nobody gives a <deleted> about this guy"

why should they? they care for him as much they would for a beggar, which is exatcly what he is, just with much more arrogance, obsessive nationalism and xenophobia.

this conversation is pointless, Thaksin government was corrupted as most are but was still democratically elected.

For no matter how much control a prime minister has in a democracy, people do not go to jail or forced into "attitude adjustement" programs.

I worry when people forget about Hitler, Mussloni, Franco, Stalin and what happens during "coups", when someone forgets history he's doomed to repeat it.

Anybody trying to justify overthrowing elected governments, no matter how bad they are, is ignoring all the values that allowed western society out of Dark Ages.

Freedom of speech, human rights, elected rapresentatives, all of these are not just opinions but universal values that we shall never disregard.

Stop childishly listing the bad of one side and another, it is not the point, the one who plays the dictator card is always wrong.

Besides, the army has been ruling Thailand for the most of post war era, anybody really dare to tell generals are corruption free?

There is no difference between the 2 sides, and I will pick neither, but I'll stand by democracy and human dignity, always, that is what 2,000 years of human history teaches anybody who reads it.

As well you are aware democratically elected is no guarrentee for a non democratically run regime, that had to be thrown out.

This is the only situ that could have happened. Like it or lump it.

I will simply await the time for the next election---Without having to slag off everything the PM is doing. The Thais here in Issan are not slagging him off, most seem to get comfort for what he is trying to achieve. Dictator--coup leeder--not elected-- name many other descriptions. Thailand does not know what democracy is their style is unreal.

As well you are aware democratically elected is no guarrentee for a non democratically run regime, that had to be thrown out.

This is the only situ that could have happened. Like it or lump it.

I will simply await the time for the next election---Without having to slag off everything the PM is doing. The Thais here in Issan are not slagging him off, most seem to get comfort for what he is trying to achieve. Dictator--coup leeder--not elected-- name many other descriptions. Thailand does not know what democracy is their style is unreal.

are you saying:

a dictatorship is the right solution to an elected governent too much totalitarian because it was... a dictatorship????????????? Do you even realize how cucu does that sound?

So I guess death is the solution to life problems!

How would you feel if someone overthrows your country government, that I am sure, the opposite side claims it's "bad" and "corrupted" ? (this is assuming you come from a democratic country, if not that would explain a lot).

As a matter of fact, that happened for Mussolini, Franco and Hitler. Hey, some Jews even felt "comfort" at first.

Of course Thailand does not know what democracy is because people like "your" general have never allowed it.

However, do not make false claims, because my father's family is from Hisarn and I can guarantee you, if we had an election today, Prayuth wouldn't get even 40% of the votes. Maybe your clan, loyal to the feudal system, the only and really corrupted monster here, is the "most seem to get comfort" you refer to. Or maybe we should ask the parents of the 2 murdered britz that your general helped cover up?

The latest news Prayuth says to make Thailand a developed country by 2025.

This guy keeps talking rubbish every day. May be he can make the RTP a developed organization by 2025.

Malaysia tried it with Kawasan 2020 and they failed and I just returned from Malaysia last week and I have to say Malaysia might lost the 2020 mark but Thailand is in the stone ages compared to Malaysia with at least 10 to 15 years behind Malaysia.

• Like 1

Europe have already cut high level diplomatic relations with thailand & I believe the whole Idea behind allowing the self declared PM to attend was so that he could be shown first hand Europe's disapproval. I have yet to see a photo of ANY European leaders shaking his hand, just Asians.

Went completely over his head it seems.

• Like 1

I think somewhere down the line you've lost it....why not take some time ojut to re-group and gather your thoughts...at present you are running on wild, baseless assumptions. Most people on this thread know exactly what the previous regime was like, it seems only you have been taken by surprise.

• Like 1

It is not an obsession with Thaksin, it is a comparison that some of your clan fail to want to speak ill of the man--of course there are reasons for this as is their agenda on TVF.

I am reserving my jugement on the PM until much more unfolds, I will not rush into anti army rhetoric for the sake of it,, just hoping in time the dung can be cleared and Thailand is on the move. Stickler maybe, but will not stoop to the hypocrites from PTP governing.

Yes - I doubt very much if you could ever rush to a rational conclusion or for that matter come to one at any speed.

Yes - I doubt very much if you could ever rush to a rational conclusion or for that matter come to one at any speed. PS - you realise that thinking people are in "cliques" and accusing them of agendas is a classic symptom of paranoia?

Edited by wilcopops

Thailand needs to sort out some basic problems before hand, such as:

1. Human Rights Abuses

2. Human Trafficking

3. Corruption

4. Narcissistic Nationalism

Maybe... once they finally realize they are NOT the center of the Universe and the 'Be-All and End-All' of everything, they might be able to move forward as a nation. Until these basic problems are solved then the population as a whole will remain largely uneducated, corrupt and ignorant.

It is not impossible... but with current Thai 'Thainess' it certainly remains improbable.

gee I thought you were talking about the USA for a moment.

Yes - I doubt very much if you could ever rush to a rational conclusion or for that matter come to one at any speed.

End of topic discussions---have fun, insults reflect your attitude. argue with your own kind because soon you all will hog the TVF with is sort of rhetoric.

The rest of us ( majority) have faded into the background---get on with it---good luck.

You are right, after reading some of the news reports from the international press, they are not holding anything back. Seems he won't answer any of the presses questions either.

• Like 1

Gin, you have only been on this board since 2010.

TV did not control comments on Mr T. I have been on this board since 2005 and can assure you that Mr T was getting a pasting on TV back then.

You don't seem to be asking questions but make statements? How can antone answer your statements when they are your own thoughts. You are entitled to them as others are theirs.

Yes - I doubt very much if you could ever rush to a rational conclusion or for that matter come to one at any speed. PS - you realise that thinking people are in "cliques" and accusing them of agendas is a classic symptom of paranoia?

Just count the ones I am referring--the agenda clique. Take a hard look at the list, very few post on the dozens of topics available---for 1 reason that seems clear to me. They are posting for a purpose--get my drift-----All the old stagers over the years on TVF cover near all topics---see the difference.

One point I will make is that it is the choice of the poster what he/she posts on what subject, it is a free forum. But The point I am making is that it is a bit odd that a small % gang up on the said now PM and his handling.

As I suspected all Western leaders are boycotting the JUNTA chief.

He is flying to Milan to meet Abe from Japan, the Chinese PM, the Singapore PM and finally his arch enemy Hun Sen.

Then he wines about his wife that is bashing on him at night. YS or Prayuth? On the world stage I would say YS did better if she of course has a translator.

In Thailand Prayuth can play his show but overseas no one really cares as Thailand is already marked as a pariah state by the International community,

Stop shredding your nightie you big girls blouse.

His wife is bashing him? Don't think he said that.

So he's flying to Milan to see Abe, the Chinese PM (as a rabid Red you don't even know his name?? Li Keqiang fyi) and Hun Sen. Pretty powerful group he is meeting on the worlds stage. Arguably two of the most powerful men in the world.

Doing a pretty good job so far it seems.

• Like 2

Other countries can contrubute " knowledge and expertise, resources and investment," and Thailand will offer ?????? ?????? ?????? oh yea high import taxes, cheap labor, rice, all the corruption you could imagine, and pretty girls.

Brothel of the world...