DSI urged to act against foreign scammers who prey on Thai women

webfact

Jungle Jim, on 18 Oct 2014 - 14:29, said:

Sorry i hit a nerve guys. I know the truth really sucks! No i don,t live on an island. How many stupid foreigners go bareback with bar girls.? There are numerous articles on the subject. But hey continue your weirdness and sicken people no better than apes.

Show some facts, stop your ridiculous guessing. No nerve hit here, just replying to your ridiculous, exaggerated claims, unless you've been watching guys go bareback. With no "proof" then your other comment, "I know the truth really sucks" is just as stupid as the rest. Son, sort yourself out, or go back to the jungle and live happily with Tamba.

I can count to a million in Thai is that good enough ? Writing none, reading a little bit. I taught myself and am learning more everyday. Can speak enough to get by just fine and can understand most everything as long as Thais don,t mumble or speak quickly. The point is many don,t even bother. BIG mistake. If you want to avoid getting ripped off or scammed it really helps besides the (good) Thais will respect you more. The majority of my friends are Thai. Met my wife in a shop NOT a bar nor massage shop. When we met she spoke very little English. I rarely if ever encounter nor speak with foreigners i prefer it that way for numerous reasons. I get around without the wife just fine.

You taught yourself? Is that why you do not know the difference between "r" and "l"?

So hookers do not go to shops? And hookers speak fluent English ? And hookers ONLY work in bars and massage shops?

Is this some kind of parallel world or what? Is this page satire?

Pretty sure it`s the other way round 99.9% of the time!

Yes, but it does happen............

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/738325-should-i-help-on-this-scam/

True. I met a woman in Phetchabun once who was a lovely person. No bad attitude and hard working to boot. She married a German guy. The whole ceremony and deal. 2 weeks later he shot through and just left her there. Not a bad looking woman either. No, not a katoy.

RKASA, on 17 Oct 2014 - 20:23, said:
iReason, on 17 Oct 2014 - 20:09, said:
Jungle Jim, on 17 Oct 2014 - 18:22, said:

If you are going with a bar girl and expect a real relationship you are dumb ass stupid. Likely you can,t speak Thai either.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

It's hardly just Bar Girls...wai2.gifwai.gif

giggle.gif

MW-CB296_sterli_20140428135620_MG.jpg?uu

Only ever happens in Thailand

So, which one is he with, do you know for sure, or are you assuming?

I guess you didn't see or follow the whole LA clippers owner thing with the gold digger girl friend and his being taped and losing the 1billion dollars. She kind of set him up with his self and used it to bring him down because he wanted the millions in gifts back or at least his wife did. It was a mess - anyway the point is it does not matter who are where you are your going to get used if you allow it.

If you are going with a bar girl and expect a real relationship you are dumb ass stupid. Likely you can,t speak Thai either.

The same counts for Thai womans that are unable to communicate in proper English and can't see the difference between English spoking in the Western world and those English spoken in West Africa.

They are both stupid and if they get scammed I don't feel a pity for them

You gotta be kidding. Your level of English is even worse than my six graders’ English. But you openly criticize Thai women for being stupid?

You should be ashamed and i hope that you're not living in this country. And "Jungle Jim's” post also shows a high level of intelligence.

Are you guys twins? As one alone can't be that uneducated, to use formal English.

Edited by lostinisaan

The stories I hear about are ladies get approached by handsome men profiles, and when they meet up, it's some fat slob with a loser job. But they have sex anyways, then the girl complains to media or police afterwards.

Are you talking about such fat slobs with a Chang beer belly?

• Like 2

Is this story real or just taking the pi$$? It's normally the other way around, in fact here are a few true stories that I have witnessed to make you laugh.

2 girls who work for me asked me the other day if they could have a week off for a holiday. I told them they could and best to do it this month or before high season. They were a bit excited and said they needed to get money from their boyfriends. One of them asked if she could use my computer for Skype. While on Skype with one boyfriend she was texting another. The other girl was talking to her Swedish husband on the phone while her French boyfriend was waiting for her just outside. Funny enough they organised money from each. All I could do was sit back, smile and shake my head in amazement at well these girls pulled it off so easy and with such confidence, like trained professionals. Maybe I need to set up a little call centre company and have the Thai girls call stupid people for donations. i'm sure i will make an absolute packet.

Once I was with a Thai girl, in the middle of the action on the workbench (bed) when her phone starts ringing. She ignored it the first few times and put it on silent however the person trying to call was persistent and kept trying. I told her to answer it. It was her boyfriend calling her to see what she was doing. So here she is talking to her boyfriend telling him she's a good girl, that he's the only one and that she is at home waiting for him all while I'm taping her from behind. Once she got off the phone (rather quick 2min call) she said to me, "I'm sorry, he not come Thailand but he send me money tomorrow, keep <deleted> me more". Another stupid boyfriend. He's sending her money while I'm keeping her entertained. Still friends with this girl and when I ask how her business is going she simply says "If man stupid to send me money, I'm happy to take, but my boyfriend not know".

Now if this isn't scamming 101 I don't know what is. Maybe they need to look at how many scammers there are in Thailand before sending warnings to the Thai women. Could it be that this warning is simply a means of letting them know others are copying them, so be careful or maybe change you're style? hahahaha only in Thailand.

The odds of a Thai woman sending a westerner man money are about the same as ISIS changing into pink leotards and saying sorry to everyone.

...not so......bottom-line is to bait their 'greed & stupidity' and make them believe they are 'giving' to 'get'....ouch!

It's a well-known fact that scamming is a form of employment protected by the labour office in Thailand. Foreigners cannot get a work permit to do that.

But seriously, It's pretty clear that the Thai women who are giving foreigners money over the internet aren't doing it out of the goodness of their hearts. They expect an unrealistic rate of return on it, probably in the form of a rich foreign husband. Perhaps the DSI should focus on teaching them not to be so stupid and greedy.

I agree with you, these women are mostly led by greed, and with the brains of a snail, its a case of, when the shoe fits, someone else will wear it

The best form of defence is Attack.

This is utter BS and they know it, this is not to say this has not happened on the odd occasion.

Thailand is having it's true colours shown to the world over the Koh Tao business so a distraction is needed, much the same as you would dealing kids when they've done something wrong.

Think of the logic you get when having an argument with your loving Thai lady.

For example, On my last trip to LOS i brought my good ladies family some gifts, as you do. Her brother got some nice Armani After shave.

Some months later, the family was in distress, the brother had been found to be having an affair with one of the office girls.

He could not do this said the family, so all manner of reasons were put forward, including the fact that it could have been the aftershave I had given him had attracted the ladies to him.

Don't rise to

It's a form of victim credentials

Again there are numerous articles out there. Known about more than a few foreigners on Koh Samui and Pattaya. Your head would have to be in a hole to believe the foreigners that visit here are grade A high quality. Look around Pattaya on any given day and that is all the proof you need. If that is not a gross example of humanity i don,t know what is. As r as speaking Thai i do just fine thank you. No need for your sickening insults. Your just pissed i hit a nerve nothing more. Not worth even reading your weirdness. Many foreigner men in Thailand have no problem giving their bar girls, girlfriends and wife a living hell. As a few have mentioned. Every foreigner i have met that has had a problem with Thai women can,t speak a word of Thai. The women love it and wish to keep it that way. Drunk drunker and stupid.

The comments here are far worse than the actual news story. I have had 24 hour suspension for a whole lot less and am totally amazed the mods did not suspend a few here on this thread for their diatribe against Thai and Government.

Totally agree. And as i have said a million times if you hate the Thais and the government so much please LEAVE ! I wonder why you guys stay ? Easy answer . Cheap booze , bar girls and or foreigner criminals hiding here.

In actual fact you are all wrong!

There are many cases involving this type of scamming sounding very genuine and offering high returns coupled with romantic promises, involving initially thousands then even millions of baht.

Agree ! Did it ever occur to anyone that there just might be some good Thai women out there. OUTSIDE the bars, massage shops . Likely not since that is where most foreigners find their girlfriends and wife.

Again there are numerous articles out there. Known about more than a few foreigners on Koh Samui and Pattaya. Your head would have to be in a hole to believe the foreigners that visit here are grade A high quality. Look around Pattaya on any given day and that is all the proof you need. If that is not a gross example of humanity i don,t know what is. As r as speaking Thai i do just fine thank you. No need for your sickening insults. Your just pissed i hit a nerve nothing more. Not worth even reading your weirdness. Many foreigner men in Thailand have no problem giving their bar girls, girlfriends and wife a living hell. As a few have mentioned. Every foreigner i have met that has had a problem with Thai women can,t speak a word of Thai. The women love it and wish to keep it that way. Drunk drunker and stupid.

If your posts are anything to go by, if you really want to punish your Thai lady, write her a letter!!giggle.gif

• Like 1

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Tell the DSI to get off their bums and get down to the local internet cafe to watch Thai girls running a multi screen scam conversation with multi foreigners.....along the lines of "you are my one and only bf"...."the buffalo is sick plse send money"......."No I have not been to the beer bar I am simply just sitting at home waiting for you to return to Lieland Thaiiland darleen"

I know of one university student receiving 4 seperate bank deposits a month from foreigners overseas who have "visited" her in the past. She lives in a luxurious apartment...drives a late model car..... and is out shagging at the local beerbar 3 nights a week on top of the money pouring in each month from "her only number 1 boyfriend...or should that be boyfriends....hahaha

So who is the scammer here???cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Only 4 guys at same time?? thats called shy one.. i know girls that has 5 to 10 guys deposit/ sending money every month. And puzzle togeather where to meet each one, when they come for their one time a year holiday . if its crashes with the visitors,, Mother got sick up in some village and is bad connection up there.. The dog is sick, our buffalo died, Bike broke down, mobile phone got stolen, mother need operation, no money.. Its Amazing how naive many guys are around the world..

Do I die laughing now or later. This is really funny, it is definitely the other way around. I personally know of countless people I have talked to, and have known, that have been scammed out of life savings and everything they had by the lying smiling Thai ladies.

One young English guy even married my cousin, and while he was sleeping she withdrew all the money from his saving account. eventually he almost wound up dying, an finally left Thailand with nothing. She is sitting pretty in the house he build for them, waiting for the next sucker. Now she has a new bloke, aussie, who she is slowly draining money from.

It goes on and on.

Maybe you go talk to the Bloke ,and tell him the reality and what will happend to him also.. i know i would. LIKE every guy that come visit me in Thai, get the hole story on whats going on here from me , and watch out not to fall in the trap..

THE 10 GOLDEN BAR RULES FOR THAI WOMEN

1) The Golden Rule is to make the most money while doing the least amount of work. Yes, I know that most of you are thinking that this is rule number one for anyone working any job. You would be right! The gals are no different. They all want money and most are generally very lazy (I can relate) so maximum income for minimum effort is the key. Guys who send money from abroad are the Holy Grail. Huge money for virtually no effort. Ever wonder why they always ask what hotel you are staying at? There are two reasons for this. First is to set the price, as punters staying in four or five start hotels will definitely be charged more. Just as important is that they want to know how far it is to your place. Guys staying two minutes away are much more desirable than guys staying across town. If you are willing to use the short time room that is 50 feet away you are a dream come true.

2) Try to have fun. Thai gals are fun loving and easily bored, so it is very important for them to have at least some fun while making money. Many gals will quit a job that they consider no fun (“mai sanuk” in Thai) even if it is the 28th of the month and they have no money for next month’s rent! This may seem insane to us responsible foreigners, but believe me when I tell you that the biggest insult you can receive in this country is to be labeled “mai sanuk.” Most gals have chosen the venue that they work in because they have at least one friend there. Often if the friend quits or moves to another bar the gal in question will move on with her. What fun will it be to work in a bar with no friends?

3) Never ever ever ever say you have a boyfriend! They all realize that they are not just selling their bodies, but are also selling a fantasy to the customer. I wish I had one baht for every gal I have heard say “I no have boyfriend. Thai man no good.” They may have a steady Thai boyfriend, several Thai lovers, four western guys sending money every month and dozens of customers, but they will absolutely tell you that they are unattached. This also works in reverse. Many of the customers are married or have a girlfriend but very few ever talk about it when meeting new gals.

4) Seize every opportunity to benefit financially from the time spent with a customer. Receiving clothes, jewelry, mobile phones, etc. will all increase the bottom line. The customer really should be prepared for this one. If you go to a tailor shop to buy a shirt, he is going to attempt to sell you suits, shoes, etc. It’s his job. One of my favorite gals always says “my job to ask, your job to say no.”

5) Collect phone numbers and email addresses from every customer even if he only bought you a cola. I don’t need to tell you the HUGE reward that comes from sending out 357 emails and 642 sms messages requesting money. Just a one or two percent response rate and bills are paid for the month. One gal joked with me “my Mom is sick and the buffalo died, or the buffalo is sick and my Mom died, can’t remember which one but it’s really bad!”

6) Learn to put your mind away in a separate place. Whether the gal is bored, tired, listening to a punter drone on and on about his pathetic life, staring at the ceiling while a stranger has his way with her, or perhaps just not in the mood to work, it is essential to be able to separate the mind from the body. I once asked a gal what she thought about when she was making love with a strange man. Her response was “I think about how I am just about to walk out of there with xxx baht in my hand. And what I am going to buy with that money.”

7) Always say to the customer that the reason you are working in the bar is to help out your desperately poor family. Some gals actually do send some money home. Some give it away to their Thai boyfriends. Many others just blow their money on the latest fashions and mobile phones. Regardless, everyone must learn to say the following: “I no have boyfriend. I no like Thai man. Thai man no good. I no like work in bar but need money to send to family.” No gal will be allowed to work in the bar until she memorizes that script.

8) Learn to prey on the emotional weaknesses of Western men. You must learn how to make customers feel lust, guilt, responsibility, jealousy, and a myriad of other emotions. This isn’t that easy as no Thai man would ever fall for the silly little games that come from this but many (certainly not all) Western men are unequipped to handle these games. One of my best mates likes to say (when referring to Western customers dealing with Thai bar gals) that “the gals have the home field advantage and many of us don’t even know the rules to this game.”

9) Don’t trust all the other gals in the bar. Yes friends, they lie, cheat and steal from each other as much (if not more so) than they do with customers. One more reason it is so important to have at least one true blue friend in the bar. There is no such word as “LOAN” in the bar gal dictionary. It was not a loan, it was a gift.

10) Always accompany the customer to the airport. Guys are so emotional when they must leave Paradise that they are known to lavish gals with money and gifts while waiting for the plane to antisepticville. I was in G-Spot in Nana Plaza one night when a gal came in and started throwing bank notes around the bar and the whole place went nuts. She later told me that her customer gave all of his local currency to her while he cried at the airport. It was over 76,000 baht.

Until next time have fun and be happy!