Prayut urges police to perform duty as protectors

Lite Beer

Prayut urges police to perform duty as protectors

BANGKOK: -- Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha Friday evening urged police to perform their duty as "protectors of civilians' well-being".

In his weekly TV programme, Prayut said he extended compliments and congratulations to everyone within the police force on the occasion of the 99th commemoration of the National Police Day.

He said the Royal Thai Police must continue being an agency that the public can depend on.

Source: http://www.nationmul...s-30245696.html

xnationlogo.jpg.pagespeed.ic.BfgaY1OWGm.
-- The Nation 2014-10-17

When did any of you ever hear anything like this from any former PM? When has any PM here gone against encroachment of business and influential people in National Parks and land that is owned by the people. What former PM has destroyed thousands of gambling machines? Challenged the police to do their job?

I'm waiting...

• Like 2

When ever anything is written about this muppet or puppet all i see printed is blah blah blah blah im a bare face <deleted> liar blah blah blah...... he could have shown the world and the people of Thailand what a true leader he is if he had fired a handfull of the police farce on tao for being <deleted> and re~launched a full investigation and done the job properly and FAIR then no matter who is responsible is brought to justice...would of won my vote im sure.......what a <deleted> he is.

Edited by metisdead
Profanity
  • Like 2

1 more thing... why did the 1st deffence team for the burmese boys suddenly quit? The new defence team only had 30 mins with the boys and the judge refused a postponement of the case .....they really dont have a hope in hells chance of a fair trial... omg how much money was involved paying off EVERYBODY involved? I dont yhink this is just not wanting to lose face..

When did any of you ever hear anything like this from any former PM? When has any PM here gone against encroachment of business and influential people in National Parks and land that is owned by the people. What former PM has destroyed thousands of gambling machines? Challenged the police to do their job?

I'm waiting...

All show. wai2.gifwai.gif

Primarily for the falang buck.

And, just a new gang taking over the turf.

Nothing benevolent about it.

• Like 1

"continue being an agency that the public can depend on."

Oh they can be depended on alright, you can depend on them taking helmet bribes in certain spots of CM at exactly the same time of the day and month come rain or shine! Just 1 of the many ways a Thai copper can be depended on.

• Like 1

The only thing the police are capable of is looking after their pockets and bungling investigations , as being a protector of the population they are held with such distaste that nobody would believe they are doing a community service without money changing hands, the RTP P.M. Prayuth is such a awful, disorganized organization that it needs a complete overhaul.. bah.gif

• Like 1

I only ever had the need to call the police once, when a crazed ladyboy was throwing rocks into our apartment building, hitting cars etc. The phone was answered by some dozt &lt;deleted&gt; that had clearly been asleep and he mumbled 'call tourist police' and hung up. That, in a nutshell, is your Thai protector.

Once again use of the weak expression ' urged ' which is also a favourite of top cops.

The general is supposedly in charge of everything so he and the police hierarchy shoud be ordering the BIB to perform their duties properly and ensuring they do exactly that. In the general's case he should have a good look at those in senior BIB positions when things don't improve but he dug a hole for himself but rushing into praise over the KT investigation and promising a reward.

More fine words that will lead nowhere and nothing will change.

• Like 1

Police to start policing that should be a turnaround for them I thaught they were only here to run up and down the pavements on their motorbikes without crash helmets as a fine example to others and collecting tea money to distribute among the local Thai bars of an evening.