• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats not the guy i'm referring to (unless he has another name)? :D

:o Maybe, but i guess that would be a different thread :D

The guy i'm referring to is between 65 - 70 years old and his name is Piya. :D

Apirak Jutakul is the guy i know.

" However to be honest I could give fk all what anyone thinks and if they don't want to do business solely on who associates with whom I wouldnt want to do business with the ######s anyways."

Well said Brit. :o

Judging anyone by past or present career choices is hardly an admirable quality in anyone.

Those type aren't worth the trouble to get to know....

~WISteve

Guest endure
In any case, pensioners are usually charged a bit more because of all the wrinkles and loose skin.

I thought pensioners got discount?

Guest endure
Well, would you wander into the gay/lesbian section on here and say the same Donz?

Took a look in there for the first time today.

They talk very openly about picking up freelancers, where to "Cruise" etc.

They have gay bars, saunas and boy ago-gos pinned with names, address, directions, drink prices OFF FEES, the works. Try doing that with a hetero venue of same ilk and see what the response is around here! :D:D

Must not ruffle the feathers of the gay expats and sex tourists, but bashing the heteros is actively encouraged! :o:D

And no one sees the double standard that is so very obvious?

Like I said, Norman is unlikely to get an honest, non-judgemental response.

Only condemnation of his personal decisions.

~WISteve

You breeders make me fall over laughing. 96% of the world is yours and you still can't get over the fact that we exist, can you?

Guest endure
Well, would you wander into the gay/lesbian section on here and say the same Donz?

You do realize that Donz is our gay icon, don't you :o

Some people just dont realise that if you come here as a sex tourist, be it long term or short term the Thai people dont want you, have no respect for you and would rather see go somewhere else.

Obviously you don't have a clue mate - Thai(s) could care less either way. If you are a good person and give respect to any thai - the same will be returned to you. (naught to do with who you shag)

Your incorrect im afraid Brit, Thais most certainly do care about such things and who your chosen mate is becomes a large factor for them when determining your social position and ranking. :D

If you worked here would you realy take an uneducated prostitute girlfriend with you to a dinner party with co-workers or the boss and expect them not to think differently of you from that moment on? :D

Like it or not that is the way it is here. I think 'uneducated' is the key word rather than prostitute, however, generaly speaking, most prostitutes are uneducated.

I guess it would be like taking a 'pikey' girl to meet my mates in a Romford boozer. :o

Like it or not that is the way it is here. I think 'uneducated' is the key word rather than prostitute, however, generaly speaking, most prostitutes are uneducated.

I guess it would be like taking a 'pikey' girl to meet my mates in a Romford boozer. :D

I spose that would all depend on whether she brought her pikey mates along... :o

totster :D

I guess it would be like taking a 'pikey' girl to meet my mates in a Romford boozer. unsure.gif

Pretty good analogy.

Or like King George and that Simpson wifey.

Thais just don't understand why farang marry bar-girls. It's not that they dissapprove, but they certainly would if it were their son who married one.

Prostitutes are for fun, not marriage. :o

Edited by Neeranam

OK I think you keyboard warriors would buckle and pay any amount the coppers asked. Irrespective of contracts or agreements (written or verbal), I would doubt you would attempt to talk it out at the police station at midnight or later all by your lonesome if no other choice presented itself. The choice is to pay or expect the unknown at the station. Most, including YOU, would pay on the spot.

You breeders make me fall over laughing. 96% of the world is yours and you still can't get over the fact that we exist, can you?

I have no doubt about your existance Mr endure.

The fact that I generally ignor you doesn't imply that at all.

What I object to is the free ticket you enjoy on this forum when we "breeders" as you call us do not.

Don't talk to me about equality when you gladly enjoy preferences given to you here.

BTW, what kind of names should I call you in response? Oh, I forgot! I dare not respond inkind to a gay on Thaivisa without quick and certain chopping and dicing by the powers-that-be...... :o

The whole point of my argument wasn't all that far from views you might also hold, if you think about it for a moment. I was commenting that the OP couldn't get a reasonable response because all of the posters were obsessing over his personal choices rather than the facts of the police blackmail. Judging others by their sexual preferences or giving special treatment/indictment because of them is wrong, whichever way you happen to part your hair.

Wouldn't have a picture of that little cutie Donz floating about anywhere would you? :D:D

~WISteve

Guest endure

You do realize that Donz is our gay icon, don't you :D

I thought Greenwanderer was the gay icon. :o

We're fickle :D:D

Guest endure

I have no doubt about your existance Mr endure.

The fact that I generally ignor you doesn't imply that at all.

What I object to is the free ticket you enjoy on this forum when we "breeders" as you call us do not.

Don't talk to me about equality when you gladly enjoy preferences given to you here.

We take our "free tickets" whereever we can find them. We don't get all that many. Now you have an inkling of what it feels like to be a member of a deprived minority :D

BTW, what kind of names should I call you in response? Oh, I forgot! I dare not respond inkind to a gay on Thaivisa without quick and certain chopping and dicing by the powers-that-be...... :o

You can call me whatever you want. I've heard them all before.

The whole point of my argument wasn't all that far from views you might also hold, if you think about it for a moment. I was commenting that the OP couldn't get a reasonable response because all of the posters were obsessing over his personal choices rather than the facts of the police blackmail. Judging others by their sexual preferences or giving special treatment/indictment because of them is wrong, whichever way you happen to part your hair.

As far as the OP is concerned I'd have to know rather more than has been posted to form an opinion

Wouldn't have a picture of that little cutie Donz floating about anywhere would you? :D:D

He posted a picture himself some time ago - how do you think he became our icon? :D

~WISteve

"Handbags at dawn??? "

Nope. I'm fine with Mr endure.

Seems like he's being pretty straight with us to me.

Can't fault his honest opinion.

Hummm...........Perhaps that was the wrong choice of words? :o

I agree the OP might have left out a few vital facts that would influence our judgement.

Personally, I've only a single incident over the years where the BIB tried the extortion trick over a perceived traffic violation. So I really am not certain how I would react to this situation. But I'm glad to see that some of the veterans and expats have shared some of their experiences now.

~WISteve

You don't have a link to that pic of Donz babe do ya? :D

Guest endure
You don't have a link to that pic of Donz babe do ya? :D

Siorry, I've had a look through his old posts but I can't find it. Besides, I don't want him to think I'm a stalker :o

I agree the OP might have left out a few vital facts that would influence our judgement.

Well, if it's the same person, he posted about the same incident on another board, but left out a lot more than he included here.

Either that or each board just happens to have member that lives next door to the guy who got hit on by the police. :o

"The background is irrelevant. The police showed up at my neighbor's door demanding funds or go to the police station. He buckled and paid them money and they left. Again, the details are irrelevant. If confronted by police for any reason, do you think you would buckle and pay or fight the power"

Like I said, even fewer details when posted on the other site for some reason. Makes it sound like the police were just wandering around and decided to try and scam money from some random farang.

Guest endure

"He seemed to hint that it was over a disagreement with a girl and her fee. She had stayed with him only an hour but the girl wasn’t happy with the 500 baht payday."

That's very uninformative. Thai ladies of her persuasion don't normally work for hourly rates, they charge piece work and 500bt is not enough. If he's trying to be a Cheap Charlie it's his own fault.

How would you react if you were visited by Pattaya Police and you didn’t speak Thai? My older expat neighbor Peter received a police visit a few nights ago. He seemed to hint that it was over a disagreement with a girl and her fee.

The quote is from the original post.

Norman, the OP, gets this story second hand from his neighbour. Norman uses the words, "He seemed to hint.....(snip)

Not too much certainty on Norman's part, is there? A lot of guess work I would suggest.

Then there is the story from the girl. No body knows her version. Her account of proceedings would probably conflict with those of the old guy.

The police account of this incident is probably totally different to what the old neighbour was "hinting" at.

Norman doesn't know, I don't know, every person who has commented in this thread so far doesn't know either....no body knows (except the Shadow..for all those who read comics) so why are a few of you getting uptight because we are not focussing upon the police involvement?

If truth be known, the old neighbour probably mentioned police involvement just to spice up the story for Norman's sake.