Raped By The Police?

Norman

out of topic .. story that i heard ..one guy licked N1pple only one time , he passed out for 1 day all his money and jewerly was gone . he doesn't want to report it cause he afraid that his wife will find out....

think twice before lick anythings!!

Man those must have been some killer nipples! Was she some kind of mutant like from the x-men? What future for her nursing infant? :o

Maybe she was a relative of Poison Ivy... :D

totster :D

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

out of topic .. story that i heard ..one guy licked N1pple only one time , he passed out for 1 day all his money and jewerly was gone . he doesn't want to report it cause he afraid that his wife will find out....

think twice before lick anythings!!

Man those must have been some killer nipples! Was she some kind of mutant like from the x-men? What future for her nursing infant? :o

Maybe she was a relative of Poison Ivy... :D

totster :D

or Val Ium? Maybe if she was in star wars her name would be Darth Nipple?

Raped By The Police?

Sadly, it still leaves a bitter taste in his mouth that the police can waltz into his condo and mug a tourist for whatever they want (ie: 500 to 3000). Pretending you are an expat, the real question then is would you stand your ground or buckle? If Peter was a tourist, I would say pay the fee and go home and make more money but Peter’s a pensioner on a limited budget.

All he had to do was tell them to get lost until such time as they had a warrant.

Police cannot legally 'waltz' into anyone's residence at their whim.

A warrant??? Flash news, you're not in in West anymore. Go ahead and tell a Pattaya police officer that he needs a warrant, I'm sure he would come up with one but after that, I'm 90% sure he will find some ganja or something right under your bed. Better pay the 3k and learn from the experience, find a normal girlfriend or something.

Thanks for the newsflash! :o

Despite the colourful tales that are heard in bars about what corrupt police can and will do, reality is a different matter.

A few years ago following a minor traffic accident that had been sorted out on the spot, some hours later two police officers appeared at my gate saying they wanted to talk to me as I 'had to pay money'. I refused to let them in and refused to go to the police station with them.

I called my lawyer in front of them and explained the situation. She told me to stay put and asked to speak to them.

After a few words with my lawyer they cleared off.

That was the last I saw of them...

Is it just me....

or am i the only one who finds a story about a wrinkly pensioner felling hard done by a prostitute over money rather pathetic.

how very sad :o

In that respect you are right. I doubt many members have found their pulse rates have gone up at all.

However, the topic is perhaps a little deeper than that. I think it is more to do with the issue that you could agree a rate with a Thai, be it for personal services, car damage (as mentioned by Noel), gardening, a lift etc and if they take umbrage at it later the cops could be on your doorstep to extort money. That I am sure is a cause of concern for all who live in the LOS?

Is it just me....

or am i the only one who finds a story about a wrinkly pensioner felling hard done by a prostitute over money rather pathetic.

how very sad :o

There, but for the grace of God, go I . . .

How do you know what you will be like and what wants and needs you will have when you reach that stage in your life.

It is so easy to criticise an old guy for having cravings . . . Anyone ever see Harold and Maude?

Maybe in Pattaya, not the rest of the country. Do they get their evening horlicks too?

Actually in other areas too! You'd be suprised but a diving englishman who fcked up his visa run (over stay by nearly a month) and then lost his temper at the thai immigration officer was thrown in the slammer at Ranong for a week! he was quite the novelty and he later said (when I saw him back on Koh Tao over a month and a half later)

that he was given his own cell, kept apart from the other prisoners and the guards were astounded that a falang was in their jail! To get out all he had to do was pay the immigration the over-stay fee which was about 3500 Baht after 'cooling his heels' in the slammer!

But I'm not so sure about horlicks but if you pay the Jailers enough the'll possibly bring out the gimp for a play with you Neeranam! :D:o:D

I think the readers here have missed the point entirely. This story is not about money or a pensioner. It's about bullyism. The police come, demand funds, we buckle. Simple as that.

Yes, as 'tourleadersi' alluded to above, the topic is deeper than a vulnerable old man being shaken down.

Of course many will quite naturally feel intimidated by attempted police extortion and just pay up for fear of what might happen to them.

However, not all of us will buckle at their bullying tactics and often empty threats.

The more that do, the longer the practice will continue as it is easy money for them.

I think the readers here have missed the point entirely. This story is not about money or a pensioner. It's about bullyism. The police come, demand funds, we buckle. Simple as that.

Would the police have become involved had the farang lived up to his end of the unwritten contract with the BG and paid the expected price?

Are you suggesting that this BG was his first intimate encounter in Thailand and he didn't know the price?

This story is about 'money' and how much more 'money' you may have to pay if you try and cheat a Thai, irrespective of what that Thai does for a living.

If you don't know the price, don't take the goods.

so you say 'we buckle" Norman.

i take it from that, it happened to you? also, its not appropriate to be so presumptious on behalf of others.

you also seem to sound a lot like "norman" whom used to post on the philippines boards & is now banned from at least one of them & having your posts to the general topics room moved to the 'flame room' on another!

Would the police have become involved had the farang lived up to his end of the unwritten contract with the BG and paid the expected price?

Are you suggesting that this BG was his first intimate encounter in Thailand and he didn't know the price?

This story is about 'money' and how much more 'money' you may have to pay if you try and cheat a Thai, irrespective of what that Thai does for a living.

If you don't know the price, don't take the goods.

Has it been determined that an agreement for the night had been reached or are you being presumptuous? Has it been confirmed that the old geezer was chicking her out prematurely and not paying the arranged amount?

Indeed, this is about, as I mentioned earlier, paying what is due - - - car repairs, hooker etc . . . and not being shaken down because you are vulnerable.

Edited by Sing_Sling

Some people just dont realise that if you come here as a sex tourist, be it long term or short term the Thai people dont want you, have no respect for you and would rather see go somewhere else.

Obviously you don't have a clue mate - Thai(s) could care less either way. If you are a good person and give respect to any thai - the same will be returned to you. (naught to do with who you shag)

Some people just dont realise that if you come here as a sex tourist, be it long term or short term the Thai people dont want you, have no respect for you and would rather see go somewhere else.

Obviously you don't have a clue mate - Thai(s) could care less either way. If you are a good person and give respect to any thai - the same will be returned to you. (naught to do with who you shag)

Your incorrect im afraid Brit, Thais most certainly do care about such things and who your chosen mate is becomes a large factor for them when determining your social position and ranking. :D

If you worked here would you realy take an uneducated prostitute girlfriend with you to a dinner party with co-workers or the boss and expect them not to think differently of you from that moment on? :o

Your incorrect im afraid Brit, Thais most certainly do care about such things and who your chosen mate is becomes a large factor for them when determining your social position and ranking. :D

If you worked here would you realy take an uneducated prostitute girlfriend with you to a dinner party with co-workers or the boss and expect them not to think differently of you from that moment on? :D

I would take who i chose to take and if they thought differently of me for it then it shows how shallow and sad they really are.

I've seen people look down their noses at my wife luckily i've learnt not to care whereas ideally i'd like to give them my real feelings.

I've grown up around different nationalities and i've grown up amongst nice surroundings and very wealthy and influential people and until i came here i never really saw this stuck up attitude, I love this country but not some of the ways and i get annoyed when i get judged.

A client of my Fathers is the owner of "Piyarom" in BKK and he's also known me since i was a baby, he is highly educated and owns land in "Knightsbridge London" amongst other places, if he can make my wife and I feel very welcome when we meet him then why can't these "pretend" hiso people? :o

Sorry everyone but we've stumbled on a real pet hate of mine.

So how do you factor in the educated and uni graduated ladies on the go??? :o

Sorry Brit, what is the question, could you be more clear please? :D

Well there are quite a few university educated thai ladies from good families who well participate in the naughty nightlife area. How would you explain their activities - certainly could take them to business functions and none would be the wiser. My whole point is prostitution is not confined to lower echelons of thai society as you may think.

If you worked here would you realy take an uneducated prostitute girlfriend with you to a dinner party with co-workers or the boss and expect them not to think differently of you from that moment on? :D

Oh dear.

Jai Dee, Tuky and daleyboy !

Do you all think less of me now because of my choice of a date for that dinner we had a couple weeks ago ? :D

I guess the next time we have a dinner out with the spouses, I'll have to find an educated woman to ignore while the guys sort out the problems of the world ! :D

(maybe one that's a little older too) :o

Well there are quite a few university educated thai ladies from good families who well participate in the naughty nightlife area. How would you explain their activities - certainly could take them to business functions and none would be the wiser. My whole point is prostitution is not confined to lower echelons of thai society as you may think.

Agreed :D

I would take who i chose to take and if they thought differently of me for it then it shows how shallow and sad they really are.

I've seen people look down their noses at my wife luckily i've learnt not to care whereas ideally i'd like to give them my real feelings.

I've grown up around different nationalities and i've grown up amongst nice surroundings and very wealthy and influential people and until i came here i never really saw this stuck up attitude, I love this country but not some of the ways and i get annoyed when i get judged.

A client of my Fathers is the owner of "Piyarom" in BKK and he's also known me since i was a baby, he is highly educated and owns land in "Knightsbridge London" amongst other places, if he can make my wife and I feel very welcome when we meet him then why can't these "pretend" hiso people? :o

I presume you are refering to Apirak? I know him extremely well also, Good guy.

I would presume that these are not the type of girls you would generaly find sitting around beer bars in Pattaya also.

I presume you are refering to Apirak? I know him extremely well also, Good guy.

Thats not the guy i'm referring to (unless he has another name)? :D

I would presume that these are not the type of girls you would generaly find sitting around beer bars in Pattaya also.

You'd be wrong if you assumed that. :o

I know quite a few lower echelon ladies as you put it, that are so clever I dare say you wouldn't know the difference either at a business meeting. However to be honest I could give fk all what anyone thinks and if they don't want to do business solely on who associates with whom I wouldnt want to do business with the ######s anyways. :D