Thailand agrees to British police help over murders

Lite Beer

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH YEAA

This is what we wanted all along, objective reached.

BIG thanks to everyone who made a fuss and helped get the word out.

For once its one up to the good guys. clap2.gif

yep lets hope they bring a few mrs.mops and a few tanks of bleach,the stink is overwhelming.

That is the first time I have EVER seen David get his balls out.

I would imagine he dropped a few hints about how much pressure he was getting from the public and media, so you better play ball with me.... so to speak.

I don't know just how cooperative the RTP are actually going to be.... But one thing is for sure.... Somyat must be crapping his pants if he knows there has been a cover up.

Cameron Has BALLS ?? Really not sure i believe you whistling.gif

I suppose he thought that should the RTP be able to prove that their investigation was in fact 'a perfect job' then at least David has perfect guy for the job of dishing out the humble apology to Prayuth..... Mr Kent.

But then again I did say 'should the RTP be able to prove they did a perfect job'..... and that has about the same chance as finding a pork chop in a mosque.

Edited by wackybacky
  • Like 1

So much for Local Drunk and his entire day of trying to convince everyone that the petition was useless and wouldn't make any difference here..... Lol

I suspect large servings of 'humble pie' for breakfast now that Koh Tao will soon have 'The Plod' sniffing around.

I would call that a massive difference.

I bet certain bums are going to be squeaking on that island when they read this.

I suspect certain people will be on the first boat off and onto the first plane to Cambodia.

The British police will quickly eliminate the two young lads, and then make a list of suspects. They will surely be picking up Mr McCanna to find out what he knows.

This is going to be like peeling a banana.

Maybe not as clear cut as you are making out.

The BP website is reporting the National Police Chief as saying British officials can ' observe and make suggestions ' but not interfere with the Thai judicial process as that's tantamount to a breach of Thai sovereignty.

If this is how it works out the BIB and officialdom have ready made position to deny, refuse and decline to act on suggestions.

That was yesterday's news. Also you will find a total mirror image of the story in The Nation.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/webmobile/national/Foreign-investigators-barred-from-Thailand-police--30245741.html

I believe those words came out of Somyot's gob.

But Prayuth seems to have made the turnaround since being collared by Cameron.

But typical of Thai media to issue totally conflicting stories at the same time... But The Telegraph tells it as the UK are invited to 'join the investigation'.

British police to fly to Thailand to probe brutal murder of two young tourists

By Georgia Graham, Political Correspondent, Milan (I prefer to put my trust in a political correspondent actually in Milan, that the BP)...

11:07PM BST 17 Oct 2014

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/thailand/11171148/British-police-to-fly-to-Thailand-to-probe-brutal-murder-of-two-young-tourists.html

The glaaring difference is Somyat is saying No... limited observation only.... While Prayuth is saying 'help in the investigation'....

Edited by wackybacky
  • Like 1

So much for Local Drunk and his entire day of trying to convince everyone that the petition was useless and wouldn't make any difference here..... Lol

I suspect large servings of 'humble pie' for breakfast now that Koh Tao will soon have 'The Plod' sniffing around.

I would call that a massive difference.

I bet certain bums are going to be squeaking on that island when they read this.

I suspect certain people will be on the first boat off and onto the first plane to Cambodia.

The British police will quickly eliminate the two young lads, and then make a list of suspects. They will surely be picking up Mr McCanna to find out what he knows.

This is going to be like peeling a banana.

Maybe not as clear cut as you are making out.

The BP website is reporting the National Police Chief as saying British officials can ' observe and make suggestions ' but not interfere with the Thai judicial process as that's tantamount to a breach of Thai sovereignty.

If this is how it works out the BIB and officialdom have ready made position to deny, refuse and decline to act on suggestions.

That was yesterday's news. Also you will find a total mirror image of the story in The Nation.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/webmobile/national/Foreign-investigators-barred-from-Thailand-police--30245741.html

I believe those words came out of Somyot's gob.

But Prayuth seems to have made the turnaround since being collared by Cameron.

But typical of Thai media to issue totally conflicting stories at the same time... But The Telegraph tells it as the UK are invited to 'join the investigation'.

British police to fly to Thailand to probe brutal murder of two young tourists

By Georgia Graham, Political Correspondent, Milan (I prefer to put my trust in a political correspondent actually in Milan, that the BP)...

11:07PM BST 17 Oct 2014

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/thailand/11171148/British-police-to-fly-to-Thailand-to-probe-brutal-murder-of-two-young-tourists.html

The glaaring difference is Somyat is saying No... limited observation only.... While Prayuth is saying 'help in the investigation'....

I sincerely hope you are right and the PM isn't just playing the diplomatic game while overseas then a team arrives here and the restrictions apply.

• Like 1

thought the case was done and dusted?

flawless!

can't see Thailand allowing itself to be called out

I can. The general wants to be seen on the world stage. He wont let his so called police force stop that from happening.

• Like 2

The Cameron bashing only comes from labour preferring 'British red shirts' too.

We get it, you're labour voting working class & proud of it, get over it.

Actually I helped vote Cameron in.

But 2 years ago defected my allegiance over to.

ukip-500x333.jpg

The first and only political party I have ever made a cash donation to in my life.

Wasn't really referring to you, more to other prolific Cameron bashers, just struck me at the time ;)

• Like 1

The UK police are well aware of this site, they will also be aware of the game being played.

Im satisfied that for the moment it looks like DNA will be getting a second look by professionals.

Best news about the case progressing since that tragic day.

I just hope there is an original sample taken from Hannah, or they can use the results obtained in Singapore. Was any forensic work done on the bodies in the UK?

• Like 1

flawless!

I can. The general wants to be seen on the world stage. He wont let his so called police force stop that from happening.

but he congratulated his boys on such a good job

Will he do a u=turn?

flawless!

but he congratulated his boys on such a good job

Will he do a u=turn?

Why wouldn't he ? Please don't say face.

The email newsletter headline is grossly misleading: the British police is not here to investigate anything.

As reported on the Nation, as well as on other Thai news websites, all the British will be able to do is to observe the investigation.

Police officers going to another country have no jurisdiction and therefore no authority to do anything without the assistance of their hosts.

They can ask for anything and everything without any guarantee they will get it and being told the ' BIB will co-operate fully ' can in reality mean little.

If they try to operate as they normal would, make demands etc they can so easily be reminded they are stepping beyond their terms of reference to Observe.