Honda is releasing 800 - 1000 cc sport bike made in Thailand - 2015/2016

ll2

Guys guys... What words are coming out of your mouths. I love VFR800 and also VFR800X can be very good replacement of my current target(FJ-09) if the price set more economically than FJ09.

Cant wait cant wait :)

• Like 2

Guys guys... What words are coming out of your mouths. I love VFR800 and also VFR800X can be very good replacement of my current target(FJ-09) if the price set more economically than FJ09.

Cant wait cant wait smile.png

The biggest problem with the VFR800 is the weight...almost 50 kg more than the FJ09?

you know cb300f also arrived suddenly without any leaks or rumors.

all i know they are more careful and so all the staff at the factory are not aware. they are aware of the parts they are responsible only.

So, lets see. hope it is not vfr800 coming to Thailand!

A VFR800X would be exciting if they could come in at less than the top of the line Triumph Tiger XcX 800....

a vfr800x crosstourer would be nice, but vfr800 will be nicer for less than 600 k.

if they can sell cbr1000rr for 650 k thb, they can sell these cheaper.

Honda%20VFR800X%20Crossrunner%202012-2.j

man vfr800 looks superb. what a bike! a great bike coming from a great family.

fut f......ing too heavy for my psychological barriers in Thailand. only a good second bike for me here for touring still who knows.

060614-2014-honda-interceptor-vfr800r-20

The VFR800 is not really convincing to me. Too heavy and pricey. But it got some good reviews and people seem to really like the engine. The MT-09 Tracer though is so much better in terms of weight, riding ergonomics, price and power.

I'm hoping it's a 800 Hornet. Give me a CB650F with a bit more oomph, refinements and styling for < 400k!

The liter bikes CB1000 and Fireblade also are in need of updating now that all competitors have all kinds of electronic gadgets and 200HP.

It would be a bit surprising to me if Honda brought a real surprise at the Motor Show instead of showing it end of last year in Europe but one can hope :)

I agree March would be weird timing, unless they are getting everyone excited before they find out they can't actually get the bike for 6-8 months ala Triumph with their new pricing structure.

I still think a cbr1000f is most likely. An affordable Honda i4 litre bike would be huge in Thailand and elsewhere, maybe the 650 was the litmus test for Thai made inline 4's and I haven't heard of any major issues yet with the 650 (other than scaring young children smile.png )

If they do it, hope they fit USD forks and use the front end from the 500. That would be a very cool bike and I'd be very tempted to buy it as a touring bike.

And maybe they could reuse the MSX125 rear lamp like they did on the CB650...

I agree March would be weird timing, unless they are getting everyone excited before they find out they can't actually get the bike for 6-8 months ala Triumph with their new pricing structure.

I still think a cbr1000f is most likely. An affordable Honda i4 litre bike would be huge in Thailand and elsewhere, maybe the 650 was the litmus test for Thai made inline 4's and I haven't heard of any major issues yet with the 650 (other than scaring young children smile.png )

If they do it, hope they fit USD forks and use the front end from the 500. That would be a very cool bike and I'd be very tempted to buy it as a touring bike.

I actually quite like that tail light. If they reuse the CBR150 forks again I'll be worried though :)

march sounds a bit weird yes as it is not a major time for western markets but OK for Asian markets.

i want a compact cbr1000f with usd forks at least 43 cm, aluminum swingarm and an aluminum chassis. usd forks becoming a rarity at honda line up though as even pricey vfr800 does not have one but if honda find it suitable, i am fine with it too still aluminum chassis and swingarm is a must.

and brakes have to be more powerful. at least four pot calipers and big discs. i cannot think two pot calipers on liter inline four anyway! actually cannot even think two pot calipers on an inline four bike! if it is inline four, be it 400 cc r 1000, it has to be four pot calipers.

they maybe release naked cb800f like hornet 800 but hope not a 800 cc but a liter bike, not a naked lover i am. cannot feel the front end fully on naked bikes therefore less dynamism for me.

i am excited really.

again, hope it is not like honda releasing vfr800 in Thailand as Japanese import!!!

if cbr1000f, i trade in my bike again and get one of the first bikes available as usual.

I actually quite like that tail light. If they reuse the CBR150 forks again I'll be worried though smile.png

i changed it with motodynamic taillight as dont want people think like i am riding an msx:)

also motodynamic tailight looks better and it has flashing lights and integrated signals.

Edited by ll2

I actually quite like that tail light. If they reuse the CBR150 forks again I'll be worried though smile.png

i changed it with motodynamic taillight as dont want people think like i am riding an msx:)

also motodynamic tailight looks better and it has flashing lights and integrated signals.

This taillight also fits the MSX and a lot of them riding around here have one.

Maybe you should change back to stock laugh.png

Still hoping for a naked 800 or 1000 cc smile.png

This taillight also fits the MSX and a lot of them riding around here have one.

Maybe you should change back to stock laugh.png

Still hoping for a naked 800 or 1000 cc smile.png

yes it is but never seen an msx with one. bc it is pricey at 3300 thb and there are cheaper ones for msx. similar but bad quality.