Re-entry Visa on a single entry tourist visa

Hello,

I would like to know if it's possible to apply for re-entry visa on my single tourist visa extended (it means i'v got 2 months + 1 month extension).

Indeed, i go in Malaysia for a week and i would like to not spoil my 3 weeks left on my actual tourist visa.

Thanks all for your answers.

You could get a single re-entry permit at immigration. It would cost 1000 baht.

A re-entry permit gives you no additional days on your entry it only keeps the remainder valid when your return.

If you only have 3 weeks total left and went out for a week you would only get 2 weeks when you re-entered the country.

If you qualify for a visa exempt entry you would get a 15 day entry (30 if from a G7 country) at a border crossing or 30 days by air.

Does the same thing happen if you have a 2 entry tourist visa. Say for example I just got that yesterday so I have about 58 days left before I need to extend. Could I leave the country for a day after getting a rentry visa, come back the next day and then still continue with my remaining 56 days + 30 extension plus also have the next entry of my visa available to use after that ?

Does the same thing happen if you have a 2 entry tourist visa. Say for example I just got that yesterday so I have about 58 days left before I need to extend. Could I leave the country for a day after getting a rentry visa, come back the next day and then still continue with my remaining 56 days + 30 extension plus also have the next entry of my visa available to use after that ?

Yes.