Wheelchair needed. Friend falls nearly 2 floors through shop floor.

aussiebrian

Hello All, in desperate need of a wheelchair for a friend that fell nearly 2 stories through his friends shop floor that hadn’t been constructed properly and has broken both his feet and other injuries. He is a very large guy about 150 Kg. He doesn’t have much money so if someone has one they can lend/rent cheap or sell cheap would be welcomed. It needs to be one where the arm can be removed for easy access. We can arrange pickup of the wheelchair. Any help appreciated.

I not 100% certain but i seem to remember from previous posts you can rent one from some of the hospitals here ?

Other members may recall which ones

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by N47HAN

I not 100% certain but i seem to remember from previous posts you can rent one from most of the hospitals here ??

Thanks, he is in hospital and they are kicking him out today. They will lend him one for a very short time, but old style and almost impossible for him to get in and out. I have got 2 places that rent them, but looks like it is around 200-300 baht a day and over 3 months that adds up to 18000 minimum which he can't afford. One place getting back to me tomorrow.

Pretty sure some later posters can help , sorry cant help myself more .

Would of thought they offered weekly / monthly rates as well though.

All the best to your buddy :-)

Pretty sure some later posters can help , sorry cant help myself more .

Would of thought they offered weekly / monthly rates as well though.

All the best to your buddy :-)

Thanks, yes, would hope so, first day of trying, only spoken so far to one place, other will get back tomorrow, so will see if they can do a good deal.

I not 100% certain but i seem to remember from previous posts you can rent one from most of the hospitals here ??

Thanks, he is in hospital and they are kicking him out today. They will lend him one for a very short time, but old style and almost impossible for him to get in and out. I have got 2 places that rent them, but looks like it is around 200-300 baht a day and over 3 months that adds up to 18000 minimum which he can't afford. One place getting back to me tomorrow.

A local one costs about 4000baht but as he is big he could have problems.