How to unsubscribe from the pier sms spam?

raro

I get for a while unsolicited SMS spam from some disco called the pier.

It doesn't come from a real number so I cannot call them and tell them to take me off their list. As I am really not interested in watching someone performing life with a laptop I want to get rid of this.

The problem is, it's not a number. It's some sms service and it cannot be blocked.

I once had the number of a place in Bangkok that kept spamming me, first call was very friendly, second call less friendly and on my third call I threatened to come over and beat the pulp out of him, convert his place into a roller coaster etc. This one did the trick.

• Like 1

The problem is, it's not a number. It's some sms service and it cannot be blocked.

I once had the number of a place in Bangkok that kept spamming me, first call was very friendly, second call less friendly and on my third call I threatened to come over and beat the pulp out of him, convert his place into a roller coaster etc. This one did the trick.

"Thai visa rules..no threats,thuggery etc." Consider yourself suspended for 14 days

• Like 1

"Thai visa rules..no threats,thuggery etc." Consider yourself suspended for 14 days

:-D yeah well... It's a true story however..

Are you in the vicinity of that disco when you get that spam ? If so, turn off your bluetooth.

If not, call your mobile company and request no spam.

Goodnight zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

How can SMS be sent over bluetooth? Never heard of this before.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Are you in the vicinity of that disco when you get that spam ? If so, turn off your bluetooth.

If not, call your mobile company and request no spam.

Goodnight zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

How can SMS be sent over bluetooth? Never heard of this before.

It's advertising.

When you pass a certain "location" an automatic advert is sent, whether you want it or not.