Happy A Gogo

A man was complaining:

Oh Buddah, please have mercy on me, I work so hard, meantime my wife stays at home, I would give anything if you would grant me one wish "switch me into my wife", she's got it easy at home, I want to teach her a lesson of how tough a man's life is. :D

As Buddah was listening he felt sorry for this soul and granted his wish.

Next morning the "new woman" wakes up at dawn, makes lunch boxes of Thai salad, prepares breakfast, wakes up the kids for school, puts a load of clothes in the washer, takes the chicken curry out of the freezer, drives the kids to school by moto taxi, on his way back stops at a jewellery shop, cashes some Farang golden presents, pays the electricity and phone bills, picks up some clothes from the cleaners, quickly goes to the market.

It is 1:00 o'clock pm already, he makes the beds, takes the clothes out of the washer and put another load in, he vacuumes the house, makes some rice, goes to pick up the kids from school, has an argument with the kids.

As soon as he got home he feeds the kids, washes the dirty dishes, he hangs the damp clothes he had washed on the chairs because it is raining outside. He helps the kids with their homework, watches some TV while he irons some clothes, prepares dinner, he gives the kids a bath and put them to sleep.

At 7:00 o'clock pm, he goes to work at "Happy a Gogo", smiles & dances all evening long, suggestively moves his bums, shows a tit or two, runs stupidely after ping pong balls to make some tip, drinks 8 ladies'drink, makes 5 short times and performs 1 lesbian show, 1 black light paintings show & 1 pussy phosphorescent thread show. :D

At 3:00 o'clock am, he is sooo tired and he goes to bed.

Of course there are some more duties and somehow he manages to get them done and finally falls asleep.

The next morning he prays to Buddah once again: Oh Buddah, what was I thinking when I asked you to grant my wish, I can't take it anymore. I beg you please switch me back to myself, please oh please ka(p).

Then he hears Buddah's voice speaking to him, saying: Dear son, of course I'll switch you back into yourself, but there's one minor detail, you will have to wait 9 months because last night you got pregnant... :o