Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs Migrating to Thailand from Australia & N. America

poweratradio

I recently read a front page article in an Asian newspaper stating that many top named outlaw biker groups are setting up their nefarious businesses here in LOS. I will not name them or the Asian newspaper.

My question to members here would be, have you ever seen a Harley Davidson motorcycle being ridden by a patch wearing outlaw biker? Have you ever seen or attended at a bar owned by a outlaw biker club? Have you seen more than one (1) outlaw biker club named patch wearing from different outlaw clubs?

The newspaper article went on to say there are 5 outlaw clubs here which will start turf wars over drugs. prostitution and extortion. The gangs primary interest is in the precursor chemicals found here in large quantities enabling the gangs to make ice and ship it worldwide.

The big question of all this is, What kind of visa's outlaw biker group members get enabling them to stay here as they wish and open or buy bars? Are they all here on investment avenues methods or retirement?

I'd need more evidence. Prostitution doesn't sound too profitable in LOS. In the US where it is illegal in all but a very few places it is profitable.

Not all motorcycle gangs in N. America are into criminal activity, even chapters of the Hell's Angels. Some are and last year a group in N. and S. Carolina got busted and some got life in prison.

I don't know the answer to your question. Thailand certainly has free flowing drugs and ingredients, but I thought it has its own mafias which I wouldn't think would be happy sharing turf with farangs.

Dunno.

Um the thai military and the local police keep an eye on the motorcycle clubs.It's hard for them to do as much criminally in

Thailand as in their home country.There are plenty of Thai's that will talk to the police in A New York second,if they get paid.

Saw a couple of Outlaws MC guys in a BKK restaurant. Not el cheapo but quiet a good one. They has t-shirts proclaiming they were Outlaws MC in Thailand or some such. Both German, kept to themselves, ate, paid and left all very politely.

Saw some prat at Swampy wearing a 'prospect colors" jacket. Really went well with his plimsoles, shorts and duffle bag smile.png

I was passed by several Thai on motor bikes wearing colors but too quick to read them and wasn't that interested at the time.