Manchester City

mrbojangles

I think Joe Hart was lucky to stay on the pitch never mind save the penalty whistling.gif

You know you opened a can of worms with that comment biggrin.png

BT

I've seen that incident time and time again. And I'm sure there is at least 6mm of fresh air between him and Ba. Ba made the absolute most of it, with full intent to go down whether Hart touched him or not. You can clearly see Hart going to the ground and pulling out of it but Ba was on his way down.

• Like 1

I think Joe Hart was lucky to stay on the pitch never mind save the penalty whistling.gif

You know you opened a can of worms with that comment biggrin.png

BT

I've seen that incident time and time again. And I'm sure there is at least 6mm of fresh air between him and Ba. Ba made the absolute most of it, with full intent to go down whether Hart touched him or not. You can clearly see Hart going to the ground and pulling out of it but Ba was on his way down.

I know I am looked at as being biased, but there was absolutely no way that was a penalty.

Also the fact that the ball and player were going away from goal AND Toure would have been last man, there is no way a red card could be given.

It was a blatant dive by Ba

• Like 1

Big game 4 Villa, by rights should b an easy win for u lot, But depends on who wants it the most,,,,,, and tbh which villa turn up, 4 sure villa are gonna fight 4 it, they win and takes a HUGE amount of pressure of them..... almost a must win 4 both teams.......... and the tension mounts,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,wai2.gifwai2.gifwai2.gif ,

Big game 4 Villa, by rights should b an easy win for u lot, But depends on who wants it the most,,,,,, and tbh which villa turn up, 4 sure villa are gonna fight 4 it, they win and takes a HUGE amount of pressure of them..... almost a must win 4 both teams.......... and the tension mounts,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,wai2.gifwai2.gifwai2.gif ,

Well...its a fair bet mrboj will be sweating. biggrin.png

Its Saturday tomorrow in my world as well....a few beers and a comfy seat for this one.

no popcorn though....I prefer to watch the salt and sheikh crisps these days.....!

Its Saturday tomorrow in my world as well....a few beers and a comfy seat for this one.

no popcorn though....I prefer to watch the salt and sheikh crisps these days.....!

salt on Sheikhs !!! watch out, they lose smokes and the city boys will be screaming blue fatwa's tongue.pngbiggrin.png

Edited by rijit

You'd be sweating too if you were stuck in the arabian desert smokie!!.

Interesting game tonight. When you play the bottom five at this time of the season they cease to be "easy" games. Quite the opposite, they are a scrap.

I'm sure City won't be writing Villa off. 2-1 to Villa. smile.png

Blimey. It's busy in here today. We're all very giddy aren't we but well done for last night.

Weather isn't too bad here at this time of year, in fact it's just perfect. But yeah, the pressure is definately on and it should be a good scrap till the end of the season. Our game with Spurs is getting to be quite pivotal now.

Blimey. It's busy in here today. We're all very giddy aren't we but well done for last night.

Weather isn't too bad here at this time of year, in fact it's just perfect. But yeah, the pressure is definately on and it should be a good scrap till the end of the season. Our game with Spurs is getting to be quite pivotal now.

Not giddy. We knew that we were the better team playing at home so the odds were on our side. Arsenal are and have been for a while living in the past on past glories. Everyone of chiqog post this last few months has been like a history lessonlaugh.pngermm.gifcoffee1.gif

No, not giddy but tired. these late kick offs are a pain in the butt because i'm up at 6.30am.

btw MrB heres one for you...Ed told us this morning that De Gea is the best keeper in the premier league!!!!!laugh.png He's is one that lad!!!

Not giddy. We knew that we were the better team playing at home so the odds were on our side. Arsenal are and have been for a while living in the past on past glories. Everyone of chiqog post this last few months has been like a history lessonlaugh.pngermm.gifcoffee1.gif

No, not giddy but tired. these late kick offs are a pain in the butt because i'm up at 6.30am.

btw MrB heres one for you...Ed told us this morning that De Gea is the best keeper in the premier league!!!!!laugh.png He's is one that lad!!!

No i didn't........i questioned your statement that claimed Lloris was the best keeper in the premier league let's not get muddled now mister twister wink.png just because you came out with a stupid statement and i questioned it with a keeper who has a better record this season than your Frenchman.

What next you will be claiming you will win a trophy this year and all the years of being second to Arsenal are over cheesy.gifcheesy.gif muppets!

No i didn't........i questioned your statement that claimed Lloris was the best keeper in the premier league let's not get muddled now mister twister wink.png just because you came out with a stupid statement and i questioned it with a keeper who has a better record this season than your Frenchman.

What next you will be claiming you will win a trophy this year and all the years of being second to Arsenal are over cheesy.gifcheesy.gif muppets!

No what i actually said was "Its a very good call to say Lloris is "currently" the best keeper in the league. You stop misquoting me. It doesn't mean a definitive answer that he is. Its my opinion and i'm farly confident you'll find your opinion that DeGea is better a very isolated opinion as usual.

Stop being a Big Time Charliethumbsup.gif Some might even suggest you might have paid a huge price for a furry giraffe lookalike that Fergie don't trust. Still lets wait till his next gaffe and talk next week!

DeGea seems to have improved his shot stopping but he still has no command over his area and I'm sure makes the United defence nervous.

Lloris looks good from what little I've seen of him..

Joe Hart makes some slip ups from time-to-time (so do they all) but I would still argue he is the best in the Prem at this moment in time.

DeGea seems to have improved his shot stopping but he still has no command over his area and I'm sure makes the United defence nervous.

Lloris looks good from what little I've seen of him..

Joe Hart makes some slip ups from time-to-time (so do they all) but I would still argue he is the best in the Prem at this moment in time.

Lloris is getting better with each game, he's extremely fast off the mark which is a real help. I agree that DeGea doesn't look comfortable commanding his area.....but I wonder why there's so much talk of Real Madrid wanting him.....Mourinho would have had him watched. Joe Hart is allowed a slip up now and then, Lord knows he's saved City enough times. wink.png

I'm thinking the Swansea keeper will go somewhere,he's quite consistent.

Sergio injured in training, so he is out tonight!!sad.png

Excuses already Jack! laugh.png

smile.png

Still think we will win, but I like Aguero.They miss him when he doesnt play.

Absolutely. Wonder if Spurs would miss Bale!!

This is mod free time....go watch your game! biggrin.png

Below average performance, I thought.

3 of the 4 defenders played well..... Clichy excepted.

Silva was poor, Milner had a couple of decent runs but gave the ball away too often. Tevez did ok

Kolo Toure MOM for me.

Made a concious effort to watch Milner, as much as he has a lot energy and gets about the pitch, some of his decision making is abysmal, no wonder he is not a regular !!!!!!