Manchester City

mrbojangles

''I have supported City since 1963 & have never witnessed Manyoo fans going to the match from North Manchester''

That is probably the most fuc_kwitted thing I;ve read here.

I'm sorry mate but you are an embarrassment to City fans. You are the embodiment of a 'bitter' you sad buffoon.

Glory hunters....we all know the truth! :lol:

I'm qualified too having lived in Salford for a couple of years.....bah Moston...middle class britpop twaddle. :P

Good win for Cidy that last night! :whistling:

Yes indeed. Thanks very much MrRed, especially when you consider that we were down to 10 men after 36 minutes because of Ballotelli's stupidity. Unfortunately it was not enough to overturn their first leg advantage and we are now out of the competition.

Speaking of Ballotelli's stupidity....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAtYlc1BsK8

:lol:

It's been quite a few years since I was last in Manchester.

Things seem to have changed considerably...........

20110316_att00014.14.jpg

You can write your own exclamation so long as Mr.B.J., doesn't delete re. T.V. Rule no.7.....:lol:

(7) Not to post slurs or degrading comments directed towards any group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.)

What a tosser! ^

''I have supported City since 1963 & have never witnessed Manyoo fans going to the match from North Manchester''

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I sent a PM to his guide dog and she confirmed it. Woof Woof! :lol:

Where you fall down is you dont know Manchester other than looking at a map . I have found glory hunters are good when they have time to look things up on the net but really would you need to when you have spent your life in Manchester ?

Face to face they fall usually at the first question .

I'm sorry mate but you are an embarrassment to City fans. You are the embodiment of a 'bitter' you sad buffoon.

Well said mate he sounds like a retarded 14 year old kid with his posts!

As for the no united fans from manchester they even had a 9 page thread on there own website dispelling this myth.

All these expert non Mancs trying to save the day with insults . However do they have they can they prove me wrong Nah lol . That is because I am right.

Manyoo fans in Manchester are armchairs fact

It's been quite a few years since I was last in Manchester.

Things seem to have changed considerably...........

20110316_att00014.14.jpg

You can write your own exclamation so long as Mr.B.J., doesn't delete re. T.V. Rule no.7.....:lol:

(7) Not to post slurs or degrading comments directed towards any group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.)

Is this why you didn't give a piss test

What a tosser! ^

Where you fall down is you dont know Manchester other than looking at a map . I have found glory hunters are good when they have time to look things up on the net but really would you need to when you have spent your life in Manchester ?

hahahahaha good wind up merchant ...i will give you that chaha......quiz about manchester anytime you want mate ,,that would be fun! :lol: is Middleton blue then?? i think not! a good few go from there home and away every week.

Tell you what mate lets have a quiz?

What a tosser! ^

hahahahaha good wind up merchant ...i will give you that chaha......quiz about manchester anytime you want mate ,,that would be fun! :lol: is Middleton blue then?? i think not! a good few go from there home and away every week.

Tell you what mate lets have a quiz?

Middleton :D Pigglesthwaite :D Trottersbottom :D

Northern Mongs..:D

Well said mate he sounds like a retarded 14 year old kid with his posts!

As for the no united fans from manchester they even had a 9 page thread on there own website dispelling this myth.

All these expert non Mancs trying to save the day with insults . However do they have they can they prove me wrong Nah lol . That is because I am right.

Manyoo fans in Manchester are armchairs fact

Your not Les Battersby in disguise are you :unsure: . With all the roots you have, its no wonder you think that its all city in North manchester, they are all probally all your family :whistling: To come out with a ststement that no Unifed fans come from north manchester just shows you are a typical bitter blue.

If you have roots in north manchester you would have heard about the moston rats (even Nev has and he lives in Oz nowadays)who attend home matches and travel away. So your no united come from north manchester is utter crap.

The thing is Cha Cha, us reds know city have fans in Manchester , so take you bertie magoo hat off for a min and admit that United have a good following from manchester also.

tick tock :lol:

Your not Les Battersby in disguise are you :unsure: . With all the roots you have, its no wonder you think that its all city in North manchester, they are all probally all your family :whistling: To come out with a ststement that no Unifed fans come from north manchester just shows you are a typical bitter blue.

If you have roots in north manchester you would have heard about the moston rats (even Nev has and he lives in Oz nowadays)who attend home matches and travel away. So your no united come from north manchester is utter crap.

The thing is Cha Cha, us reds know city have fans in Manchester , so take you bertie magoo hat off for a min and admit that United have a good following from manchester also.

tick tock :lol:

Yes mate i know the moston rafs.

And chacha i am was born stockport and lived fallowfield and i still have a house converted to flats rented out and was a season ticket holder at old trafford for 9 years before moving to oz.

I would like to add chacha when city was at main rd i used to go past the coach parking area at city and you had coaches from all over england there,don't tell me all those local blues used to leave manchester just to enjoy a coach rd back in? we embrace our out of town support that is why we are one of the biggest clubs in the world because of our fan base,city are on par with stoke lots of local support but to get bigger as a club you need glory hunters,but city has to win something before they come along.

Edited by nev

but to get bigger as a club you need glory hunters,but city has to win something before they come along.

Welll if it is Nev, i'd rather remain " small " personally.

A Club, my Club anyway, is about who you are, where you're from, generations of Family all doing the same thing, supporting the same Club, WHERE YOU ARE FROM..

It's a sense of identity..

& the Club that someone supports tells an awful lot about someone in my opinion IE Someone from Devon who supports Arsenal is an absolute Mong who i'd have nothing in common at all with as the Guy wouldn't ,it seems. to have much if any sense of loyalty or pride of who they are or where they're from ..

Not that it really matters to me any more as i live 8,000 miles away but i'd hate Upton Park to be full of people from all corners of the Country & the Globe.

& i'd hate to be in a Bar one night in New York, Brisbane or Bangkok when the whole Club supports my Club, but no one knows really who's in Goal for our Reserves, thumbs down from me..

It's one of the reasons i'll make a rare appearance out next weekend when we play Man United, so i can mug people off left, right & centre & i bet none of them will be Mancunian..;)

but to get bigger as a club you need glory hunters,but city has to win something before they come along.

Welll if it is Nev, i'd rather remain " small " personally.

A Club, my Club anyway, is about who you are, where you're from, generations of Family all doing the same thing, supporting the same Club, WHERE YOU ARE FROM..

It's a sense of identity..

& the Club that someone supports tells an awful lot about someone in my opinion IE Someone from Devon who supports Arsenal is an absolute Mong who i'd have nothing in common at all with as the Guy wouldn't ,it seems. to have much if any sense of loyalty or pride of who they are or where they're from ..

Not that it really matters to me any more as i live 8,000 miles away but i'd hate Upton Park to be full of people from all corners of the Country & the Globe.

& i'd hate to be in a Bar one night in New York, Brisbane or Bangkok when the whole Club supports my Club, but no one knows really who's in Goal for our Reserves, thumbs down from me..

It's one of the reasons i'll make a rare appearance out next weekend when we play Man United, so i can mug people off left, right & centre & i bet none of them will be Mancunian..;)

I have the same instinct when I'm asked whether I'm Rangers...Celtic...Hearts God forbid <deleted> all in the space of a few minutes in my home town.....aye mugs the lot of 'em. :realangry:

I have the same instinct when I'm asked whether I'm Rangers...Celtic...Hearts God forbid <deleted> all in the space of a few minutes in my home town.....aye mugs the lot of 'em. :realangry:

Are you from Arbroath Smokes ?

We beat the loons 36-0 farkin big time charlies aye...:D

edit: top of the league an all.....lower league thread singher.....you know where it is. :)

Edited by smokie36

edit: top of the league an all.....lower league thread singher.....you know where it is. :)

There's approximately 488.27 Miles from Arbroath to Lonodon N17...:blink:

Hmmm interesting..

Hmmm interesting..

I've spent longer living in London than Arbroath by some stretch Singher.....but yeah its a real conflict of interest if we meet in the CL final....:rolleyes:

Hmmm interesting..

I've spent longer living in London than Arbroath by some stretch Singher.....but yeah its a real conflict of interest if we meet in the CL final....:rolleyes:

That's irrelevant, i've spent more time living in Thailand tan i have London in the last decade but that doesn't mean i'll go & support Muang Thong Thani..