Manchester City

mrbojangles

Carlos Tevez wage slip leaked online.

http://uk.eurosport.....html?CMP=OUTUK

I must admit Red, everytime I see a new post in the City thread with your name on it, I cringe. I just never know what garbage you are gonna throw up. biggrin.png This is no exception. Several players including some of yours are on these kinds of salaries.

However, I was pleased with the following statement in the article "In the tax year 2009/10, the payslip tells us that Tevez was paid just under £8m, but handed over nearly £3.3m in tax and national insurance." How many of the top earners try and avoid paying anything back by one way or another, so to see he paid that into the UK coffers is quite refreshhing. Even Starbucks (or was is Costa) don't pay anything.

I must admit Red, everytime I see a new post in the City thread with your name on it, I cringe. I just never know what garbage you are gonna throw up. biggrin.png This is no exception. Several players including some of yours are on these kinds of salaries.

However, I was pleased with the following statement in the article "In the tax year 2009/10, the payslip tells us that Tevez was paid just under £8m, but handed over nearly £3.3m in tax and national insurance." How many of the top earners try and avoid paying anything back by one way or another, so to see he paid that into the UK coffers is quite refreshhing. Even Starbucks (or was is Costa) don't pay anything.

I need to start posting more <deleted> then tongue.png

City agreed to pay his tax too, so bound to show up on his statement, that is what i am led to believe.

He could not give to hoots what the tax is, he wanted so much in his hand and city agree and make up the tax, makes sense to me.

City agreed to pay his tax too, so bound to show up on his statement, that is what i am led to believe.

He could not give to hoots what the tax is, he wanted so much in his hand and city agree and make up the tax, makes sense to me.

To me also nev. It's just that people band figures of 200k+ around but in reality, after tax it's about 90k. Still alot of course.

To me also nev. It's just that people band figures of 200k+ around but in reality, after tax it's about 90k. Still alot of course.

Yes i think all top players have this kind of agreement, i want so much in my hand agree and i will come, yes 90k is a lot of money plus sponsorship money too, not many are on 200k net.

Man City aficionado's

Will (should) Balotelli go in January?

What's wrong with Nasri?...he's done nothing at City.

WRT Mario, I admit he is a luxury but a good luxury to have. I'm seeing a difference in his attitude and hope we stick with him a tad longer.

WRT Nasri. I'd partially agree with you in that I thought he was a total waste of space for the majority of last season but started showing some form towards the end. Albeit he hasn't been scoring as many goals as I think he should, he has started 9 league games so far this season which you can only do if you are playing well.

Man City aficionado's

WRT Mario, I admit he is a luxury but a good luxury to have. I'm seeing a difference in his attitude and hope we stick with him a tad longer.

WRT Nasri. I'd partially agree with you in that I thought he was a total waste of space for the majority of last season but started showing some form towards the end. Albeit he hasn't been scoring as many goals as I think he should, he has started 9 league games so far this season which you can only do if you are playing well.

Don't sell jellybelli....he's the most entertaining player in your side!

When Silva aint playing at least...

Man City aficionado's

Personally I like Mario, but I think both him and Dzeko will be off in January. Apparantly we have to sell before we can buy. I think Mario and Dzeko will bring in 50-60 mill. We will then buy De Rossi for 20, and I think probably Jovetic for another 20-25.

Isco from Malaga is another that Mancini likes apparantly, thats another 15-20.

I think the biggest waste of 7 Mill, was Sinclair. In hindsight he should never have been bought, even as a bit part player, but because Marwood screwed up virtually every potential player deal, we ended up panic buying at the last minute.

Man City aficionado's

For the life of me tell me! Mario Balotelli is a waste of space and will be sold as soon as you can get a decent wedge for him.

The only reason Nasri has started 9 games is because Silva was injured,very poor this season.

Man City aficionado's

Personally I like Mario, but I think both him and Dzeko will be off in January. Apparantly we have to sell before we can buy. I think Mario and Dzeko will bring in 50-60 mill. We will then buy De Rossi for 20, and I think probably Jovetic for another 20-25.

I think the biggest waste of 7 Mill, was Sinclair. In hindsight he should never have been bought, even as a bit part player, but because Marwood screwed up virtually every potential player deal, we ended up panic buying at the last minute.

50-60 million not a chance jack maybe at a push you could get 30-40?? they have done nothing to get some club to pay more than you are expecting to pay for DeRossi or Jovetic have they!

Add Rodwell to Sinclair but i did tell you at the time that they would be lucky to see the bench,total disregard of the clubs finances that was laugh.png

Man City aficionado's

50-60 million not a chance jack maybe at a push you could get 30-40?? they have done nothing to get some club to pay more than you are expecting to pay for DeRossi or Jovetic have they!

Add Rodwell to Sinclair but i did tell you at the time that they would be lucky to see the bench,total disregard of the clubs finances that was laugh.png

Rodwell I give the benefit of the doubt. Had injuries etc.

Sinclair, for me is a bit of a flash in the pan. Does OK at small clubs but wilts under pressure when in billy big time.

Glad you think so much of Mario, Red. Derby is just around the corner.............Its Mario Time!clap2.gifclap2.gif

Whilst i respect Jacks support of his manager his silence on this one is deafening.

Last season we needed to beat Villa to guarrantee CL and 4th so what does saggy chops do with ten minutes to go at one all? Brings on a midfielder and leaves Defoe on the bench.

Its these instances that supporters don't forget

Again to reitterate my point.

Aguero off, Kolarov on..... 2 goals in the following few minutes after the substitution.

Mancini has done this so many times before, and it works more often than not,biggrin.png

Man City aficionado's

If Mario goes, he will go for at least 30 mill....fact. Maybe 40 if PSG get their way.

Dzeko, I would expect 20-25 no problem.

Of the 2 I would rather keep Mario, even though Dzeko has a good attitude, Ijust think that Mancini doesnt fancy him.

Of the 2 I would rather keep Mario, even though Dzeko has a good attitude, Ijust think that Mancini doesnt fancy him.

It is strange with Dzecko. He seems a great lad and as you say has a great attitude. I think Mancini has given him the chances WRT starts but he really seems to be most effective when he comes off the bench.

Chuffed that Mario scored also and he showed a good attitude last night.

It is strange with Dzecko. He seems a great lad and as you say has a great attitude. I think Mancini has given him the chances WRT starts but he really seems to be most effective when he comes off the bench.

So we can take it that everything went right for him last night.

• Like 1

No. And when it didn't, he didn't throw a tantrum. He just got on with it. Which is exactly what he needs to be doing.

Nice of him to show a good attitude for his 200k a week. Christ he's such a knob! laugh.png

• Like 1

Nice of him to show a good attitude for his 200k a week. Christ he's such a knob! laugh.png

You know what I mean. Apparently in private he is a lovely bloke. Even the press say the same when they interview him. So to call him that cos he reacts on the pitch is a bit harsh Carms.

No. And when it didn't, he didn't throw a tantrum. He just got on with it. Which is exactly what he needs to be doing.

You know there is so much nonsense written about Mario. That he divides the dressing room, that he is unpopular etc etc.

When he scored last night, he ran straight over to Tevez in celebration. Both him and Tevez were ecstatic. ALL the city players were mobbing him. Not the sign of an unpopular player.

I thought he worked hard last night. Even though he is immature, he is improving and he has undoubted talent.

Aguero off, Kolarov on..... 2 goals in the following few minutes after the substitution.

Mancini has done this so many times before, and it works more often than not,biggrin.png

I'll give you that one jack. Mancini is a tactictal genius (or was it Platt) biggrin.png

You must be Kidding biggrin.png

Happy with that result. Overall we could have played and passed the ball better and a few players weren't at their best. But yiu can't complain.

Yep.

Yaya is off his game right now, as is Sergio.

But do you not think Nastasic is a star in the making?? Improving every game, I think he had a great game. One of the best bits of business shipping off Savic and getting this boy.

Happy with that result. Overall we could have played and passed the ball better and a few players weren't at their best. But yiu can't complain.

Yep.

Yaya is off his game right now, as is Sergio.

But do you not think Nastasic is a star in the making?? Improving every game, I think he had a great game. One of the best bits of business shipping off Savic and getting this boy.

Yeah. We were saying exactly the same thing last night. Apparently he's not giving Lescott a sniff at getting picked again. Shaky start at the beginning of the season but who wouldn't at such a young age and new to the prem. He's that young Man United would be claiming him as home grown biggrin.png