Manchester City

mrbojangles

I wouldn't expect any RAGS to like Mario. Afterall, he did score the first 2 goals in the mauling we gave you last year, at your gaff. thumbsup.gif

Hello Mr Bo,

Still as bitter as ever, i see. I would have thought after winning the league, you would have mellowed ,Obviously notblink.png

Hi jjp. Nah, not bitter mate. Just banter as per usual.

So when can we expect to see all this philanthropy by Mario, make him into a good PL player, who can score goals?

He has played 32 games for City, 19 of which were a sub. He has scored 20 goals.

I would say that shows he can score goals.

Really don't know where you get your stats from Jack cheesy.gif

In your first post Jack you said he had played 32 games for city 19 also as a sub.....not 19 of which were as a sub .....in fact he has totaled 75 appearances for city scoring just 30 goals and how many penalty's??? at least 9....lets not cloud the facts Jacko laugh.png he is average!

Yes Jack why not all his games laugh.png was you a politician?

Because our non prem games include the like of Real Madrid, Ajax and Dortmund. Whereas yours consist of Cluj and Braga. Therefore you lot can put out whomever you like against non league games to get their score tally up. tongue.png

and how many penalty's??? at least 9....lets not cloud the facts

Oh sorry, I didn't realise penalties weren't scoring goals. I think you better inform Rooney and the whole England team for that matter. Cos we always get knocked out of comps because we can't score them. Give over man, there's more pressure on a player taking a penalty, than scoring from open play.

So when can we expect to see all this philanthropy by Mario, make him into a good PL player, who can score goals?

He has played 32 games for City, 19 of which were a sub. He has scored 20 goals.

In your first post Jack you said he had played 32 games for city 19 also as a sub.....not 19 of which were as a sub .....in fact he has totaled 75 appearances for city scoring just 30 goals and how many penalty's??? at least 9....lets not cloud the facts Jacko laugh.png he is average!

He is average (if that) and every club knows it. Mancini has to talk him up because there's no-one who is going to pay a high transfer fee + high wages for an average player, who is also difficult to handle.

• Like 1

Whilst we are on about Mario. http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11679/8294909/Manchester-City-midfielder-Gareth-Barry-says-Mario-Balotelli-s-goal-will-kick-start-his-season

Manchester City midfielder Gareth Barry says Mario Balotelli's goal will kick-start his season

Manchester City midfielder Gareth Barry says Mario Balotelli's goal on Wednesday will kick-start his season.

The Italian striker made his first start in six matches at Wigan and looked off the pace for most of the night but hit back to score the opener with 20 minutes left, setting up the 2-0 win.

"Any striker's first league goal is going to be massive in a season. To be fair to Mario, he has not had loads of chances," Barry said.

"When you do get them you need to score them. He has taken a chance with his start here. It could be good for Mario. Hopefully he can go on a run now. "Mario is not going to lack in confidence if he misses two or three. He'll keep trying the same things. Hopefully his goal will give him a bit more confidence and he can improve from there."

The 22-year-old has struggled with a back injury in recent weeks but has been subject to transfer speculation with manager Roberto Mancini dropping his striker for a poor attitude in training.

However, Barry rubbished talk of an exit for his controversial team-mate. "I think he is happy," the England star added. "If you see him day to day then you'd see no reason for him not to be." "Obviously he has probably not played as much as he would have liked but he has kept his head as well as anyone else who isn't getting chances.

"He scored some massive goals last season and if he can repeat that this season it'll be good for us."

He is average (if that) and every club knows it. Mancini has to talk him up because there's no-one who is going to pay a high transfer fee + high wages for an average player, who is also difficult to handle.

Do you follow football??blink.png

Do you ever listen what Mancini says about Mario?

Mancini is harder on Mario than any other player. He rips into him at every opportunity, because he knows how cock sure of himself Mario is.

This is what he said after the Wigan game

"I think that he can do better," Mancini said, "He scored one goal. An important goal and now I hope he can continue to improve. For me, he didn't play very well."

Thats hardly talking him upcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Edited by JacknDanny

Yes Jack why not all his games laugh.png was you a politician?

Because I was answering a point alluding to Balotelli as a PL player.

Keep up Red.rolleyes.gif

Don't get me wrong Jack.....i hope he stays at City cheesy.gifclap2.gif

Are you really forgetting the 2 he scored against you last season at your gaff Red? You know, the game that changed the goal difference. As in what we beat you on last year. If he hadn't scored those 2 we wouldn't have had an higher goal difference. So you can emoticon all you like buddy but he assisted us big time in us taking the title off you lot. thumbsup.gif

One season wonders

I don't think so Red, I've seen enough of City to believe they will be title challengers.

I will let you in on a secret, mate.

Ol' Red is bricking it, because he knows we are going to retain the title, and at the end of the year when we tot up all these 'Rags' comments, and then see what t!ts they have made of themselves, they will be sick on the humble pie they have to eatcheesy.gif

Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini is hoping to persuade Ivory Coast not to select their three City players for the Africa Cup of Nations.

Yaya and Kolo Toure and Abdul Razak are all likely to feature in the Ivory Coast squad for the tournament in South Africa from 19 January to 10 February.

The trio's absence would leave Mancini short on numbers, although he is not sure if opting out is realistic.

He said: "If we lost Yaya and Kolo and maybe Abdul, who also has not played a lot of games here but maybe in January could be important if we have two or three players injured and we don't have other players - I hope that maybe they don't go in this competition.

"We talk and we need to talk more with their manager but it is difficult."

He would miss four Premier League games and possibly two FA CUP fixtures

To be fair you deserved it last year in the end after us giving it to you through woeful defending,this year we will run away with it i am positive.

We want our trophy back!

Maybe, because after all your defence is so much better this yearcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Well one thing is for sure it will improve thumbsup.gif

To be fair you deserved it last year in the end after us giving it to you through woeful defending,this year we will run away with it i am positive.

We want our trophy back!

Maybe, because after all your defence is so much better this yearcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Well one thing is for sure it will improve thumbsup.gif

What, when hero Vidic returns? For 2 matches !