Manchester City

mrbojangles

Yeah keep drawing thumbsup.gif and go unbeaten all season.

You can't win em all Red, as your losses this season show. In fact, didn't you lose to Everton this year? Keep on with the arrogance mate, we're not even half way through the season yet. Unbelievable.

Bit harsh, mate. United have a much better defence this year!!

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

City are not firing either are they? defensively they are open and attack wise not very threatening......so i fancy our chances.

No team is really going all guns firing at the moment. Must be the cold weather I reckon....I've asked for a transfer already!! tongue.png

City are not firing either are they? defensively they are open and attack wise not very threatening......so i fancy our chances.

Agree, city have to lose sooner or later at home, we have won there before and we are capable of scoring at will, but so are city, so i am going for 0-0tongue.png

No silva and now ya ya's out no big ask only a draw needed 2 nite 2 qualify for the Europa league, and a win to avoid having the worst qualifying record for an english club in the champions league ever !!!! best of english to you, or is that not really applicable? giggle.gif

No silva and now ya ya's out no big ask only a draw needed 2 nite 2 qualify for the Europa league, and a win to avoid having the worst qualifying record for an english club in the champions league ever !!!! best of english to you, or is that not really applicable? giggle.gif

Once again your lack of footballing knowledge is amazing rijiit!!.

"and now ya ya's out"........................ Ya Ya was always going to be out, as he was suspended.

"only a draw needed 2 nite 2 qualify for the Europa league"....................... wrong again. They needed to win as Ajax had a better record head to head.

Anyway we lost, so you can now bore us all with how City have the worst record blah blah blahcoffee1.gif

But like most children, I guess you will get bored with it and find something else to occupy your 'mind'

As for me, I would have preferred us to be in the Europa League, even if it meant Thursday/Sunday football. But it could be a blessing in disguise.

I think for sure Mario is going to come and haunt these Rags on Sunday, and he will score. 8/5 to score anytime!That United defence is just asking for a hammering, so I hope on Sunday we obligelaugh.png

Excellent piece on city enjoy!!

http://bleacherrepor...s-manchester-ci

Now i know why there is 3 stars on citys badge = 3 points in the champions league

Was that report written by a 5yr old Delinquent?

Its just that the heading makes no sense to me?blink.png

Anyway nev, you and your buddy had better be quick with all your comical remarks, because after Sunday I am guessing The Two Ronnies will be taking a sabatical from TVlaugh.png

Now i know why there is 3 stars on citys badge = 3 points in the champions league

Anyway nev, you and your buddy had better be quick with all your comical remarks, because after Sunday I am guessing The Two Ronnies will be taking a sabatical from TVlaugh.png

I've give up reading those bleacher reports, they are awful.

So no European games for City, does that put City epl title favourites? I think so.

So no European games for City, does that put City epl title favourites? I think so.

Why? might work against them, when you have to give players game time to keep them fresh and not let them get disenchanted because others are getting games and they are not could work against city.

Sorry i should have made it user friendly for our resident divs, you need to click on slide show to read the full storywink.png

Begin Slideshow

biggrin.png

Why? might work against them, when you have to give players game time to keep them fresh and not let them get disenchanted because others are getting games and they are not could work against city.

Won't make a jot of difference bearing in mind Man Yoo will only be playing two European games more than Citeh.

• Like 1

A bit early for writing our chances off yet i think smokie old boy,are defence has been terrible as we all know but i think time is a great healer tongue.png and since the knockout stage does not start until February we hopefully will be a lot better defensively wise by then.

Because of the attacking options we have nobody will take us lightly and will not want to be drawn against us will they,anything can happen in the knockout stages with luck added and i think we have as good a chance of any i have seen this season.

No standout teams really is there?

Anyway back on topic and a big game beckons this weekend and we are confident of getting a result at the council house biggrin.png

City are worried.

Edited by MrRed
  • Like 1

A bit early for writing our chances off yet i think smokie old boy,are defence has been terrible as we all know but i think time is a great healer tongue.png and since the knockout stage does not start until February we hopefully will be a lot better defensively wise by then.

Because of the attacking options we have nobody will take us lightly and will not want to be drawn against us will they,anything can happen in the knockout stages with luck added and i think we have as good a chance of any i have seen this season.

No standout teams really is there?

Anyway back on topic and a big game beckons this weekend and we are confident of getting a result at the council house biggrin.png

City are worried.

You'd want to avoid Mourinho....Barca and Dortmund for starters. Yeah your defence is crap but its the midfield that would concern me against those sides.

Might be a tad negative but the Premiership has been a bit of a canter so far....hopefully one or two sides will show some real quality and make astute buys in Jan....starting at the Lane of course! tongue.png

I have watched Dortmund and they don't impress me to much same any German mentality and no way are they as good as Bayern have been in Europe

Barca as always of course and Madrid can be beaten,but neither are playing as good as they did last season yet?

I would be more concerned playing the likes of Malaga or PSG or Valencia

Still there will be only 7 runners up we can draw so will narrow it down a little tonight.

Shouldn't be talking about the Champions League here really should we! tongue.png

Anyway

Porto

AC Milan

R.Madrid

Valencia

either or

Benfica/Celtic

Juventus/Shakhtar biggrin.png

Knockout phase

From the last 16 until the semi-finals, clubs play two matches against each other on a home-and-away basis with the same rules as the qualifying and play-off rounds applied. In the last 16, group winners play runners-up other than teams from their own pool or nation, while from the quarter-finals on the draw is free.

Edited by MrRed

Yeah, you keep telling yourself that.

As for the bleacher reports, I think according to them chelsea are buying everyone, if I want more facts I might go to goal.com lol.

Won't make a jot of difference bearing in mind Man Yoo will only be playing two European games more than Citeh.

Got your crystal ball out again i see, bit like united are finished won't make the top 4 after spurs on at old trafford, we have as good a chance as any other team left in the comp.

All this talk of city's group of death was bulls**t, ajax very average got thrashed by the other teams in the group bar city, dortmund finished bottom of there group last season hence being put in pot 4 and are what around 6th in the german league, and city can only muster 3 pointscheesy.gif with all the so called super stars, admit it blues that was a disaster.

"and now ya ya's out"........................ Ya Ya was always going to be out, as he was suspended.

"only a draw needed 2 nite 2 qualify for the Europa league"....................... wrong again. They needed to win as Ajax had a better record head to head.

Anyway we lost, so you can now bore us all with how City have the worst record blah blah blahcoffee1.gif

But like most children, I guess you will get bored with it and find something else to occupy your 'mind'

As for me, I would have preferred us to be in the Europa League, even if it meant Thursday/Sunday football. But it could be a blessing in disguise.

I think for sure Mario is going to come and haunt these Rags on Sunday, and he will score. 8/5 to score anytime!That United defence is just asking for a hammering, so I hope on Sunday we obligelaugh.png

Talk on tv ect was that a draw would have probably taken u through on goal difference, but u seem to know most about teams f---- cin up in europe How's this for football knowledge, Repeat after me

'3 Points, as a total, is an embarrassment to english football , despite our huge cheque book this season we are the whipping boys of champions lge football.'

Edited by rijit

All this talk of city's group of death was bulls**t, ajax very average got thrashed by the other teams in the group bar city, dortmund finished bottom of there group last season hence being put in pot 4 and are what around 6th in the german league, and city can only muster 3 pointscheesy.gif with all the so called super stars, admit it blues that was a disaster.

Give over man. All 4 teams in our group were last years Chamions of their domestic leagues. You don't win those by being garbage. I'd like to have seen how many points you would have got in that group instead of playing the boy scouts. Anyway, we are out and I now look forward to seeing the other English clubs progress. Except your lot, who I wish to see being given another footballing lesson.

• Like 1

Talk on tv ect was that a draw would have probably taken u through on goal difference, but u seem to know most about teams f---- cin up in europe How's this for football knowledge, Repeat after me

'3 Points, as a total, is an embarrassment to english football , despite our huge cheque book this season we are the whipping boys of champions lge football.'

I am sure if city drew they still would have been out, as you take head to head results before goal difference, hence Ajax better results against city so they go through.

I could be wrong but thats how i see it.

Give over man. All 4 teams in our group were last years Chamions of their domestic leagues. You don't win those by being garbage. I'd like to have seen how many points you would have got in that group instead of playing the boy scouts. Anyway, we are out and I now look forward to seeing the other English clubs progress. Except your lot, who I wish to see being given another footballing lesson.

Sorry mate you have no excuse dortmund funished bottom last season and are way way behind bayern in the bundesliga, and ajax were well beatable, you under performed simple as.

I hope they get Madrid....I really do.

Mourinho wants the CL badly this year...and he has the players to win it....unlike Sir. :D

I hope they get Madrid....I really do.

Mourinho wants the CL badly this year...and he has the players to win it....unlike Sir. biggrin.png

There we go again abuism at its best, you should have been born a city fan with your wanting united to loselaugh.png