Manchester City

mrbojangles

I think these muppets make and read too much into what Mancini says when actually it's his lack of the command of English. For those in doubt, he got asked a question about whether the penalty save was the changing point in the game. He answered a totally different question and his interpretor had to step in.

They are also asking in the studio why he publicly just critised Hart. When what he said was Hart is the best in England and one of the best in Europe. However, he should strive for perfection and he was at fault for giving the penalty away. The studio only picked up on the point he made about him saying Hart gave the penalty away.

I think these muppets make and read too much into what Mancini says when actually it's his lack of the command of English. For those in doubt, he got asked a question about whether the penalty save was the changing point in the game. He answered a totally different question and his interpretor had to step in.

They are also asking in the studio why he publicly just critised Hart. When what he said was Hart is the best in England and one of the best in Europe. However, he should strive for perfection and he was at fault for giving the penalty away. The studio only picked up on the point he made about him saying Hart gave the penalty away.

I didnt hear the interview, but it seems all aspects of the press have got it in for Mancini.

I know you doubt his man- management skills, but I think with Mancini he does things for a purpose. I have NEVER heard him criticise Yaya or David Silva, both consumate professionals, but Joe , worship him as I do, is an arrogant git, who needs to be kept in line and thats what Mancini does.

And as for the penalty, I have seen it half a dozen times....no way was it a penalty!!

I didnt hear the interview, but it seems all aspects of the press have got it in for Mancini.

I know you doubt his man- management skills, but I think with Mancini he does things for a purpose. I have NEVER heard him criticise Yaya or David Silva, both consumate professionals, but Joe , worship him as I do, is an arrogant git, who needs to be kept in line and thats what Mancini does.

And as for the penalty, I have seen it half a dozen times....no way was it a penalty!!

No offense JnD, but I'm guessing every ref in the league would have rung up Hart there for a penalty. Me too.tongue.png

No offense JnD, but I'm guessing every ref in the league would have rung up Hart there for a penalty. Me too.tongue.png

Some refs would have given it. Those who saw Ba dive wouldnt

City were by far the better side, well done.

Although some of the comments on here are from a different game to the one I watched.huh.png

First of all, let me state I have no axe to grind with Chelsea. They are one of our rivals, but I have no hate towards them, and generally they play good football. I have seen them many times over the years. Yesterday I was amazed with the diving. I can say this without it sounding like sour grapes, as fortunately we won. There was at least 7 or 8 blatant dives by Chelsea players, including the penalty won by Ba. The 'fouls' which Zabaleta committed on Ramires was a blatant dive, as was the one that got Rodwell booked. Hazard did a particularly fantastic flop. Apart from Hazard (who is a serial diver) Chelsea players are not really renowned for diving. But I was disappointed to see half the team at it last night.

Although some of the comments on here are from a different game to the one I watched.:huh:

I'm surprised you watched it mjj 5.gif

It wasn't past my bedtime, so I was OK. :-)

A question to Jack and Jangles.........do you give up yet? tongue.png

For this season, I think so Red. You lot would have to have a mare of a run in for us to have any chance.

Respect wink.png

Wenger still thinks Arsenal can win itcheesy.gif

He was reported as saying that Man City are catchable (in theory they are - but highly unlikely) so by implication he does not think Man U are catchable.

Your source - Goal.com or Daily Mail, Carmine? cheesy.gif

Having seen Chelsea a lot, I conclude that Ramires is a good player, but a dirty bugger.

City played some good stuff and well deserved their win. Great save from Hart for Lampards penalty.

Yeah, I've the same thoughts about Ramires. And, even more so when he's on the pitch for Brazil.

Although some of the comments on here are from a different game to the one I watched.huh.png

First of all, let me state I have no axe to grind with Chelsea. They are one of our rivals, but I have no hate towards them, and generally they play good football. I have seen them many times over the years. Yesterday I was amazed with the diving. I can say this without it sounding like sour grapes, as fortunately we won. There was at least 7 or 8 blatant dives by Chelsea players, including the penalty won by Ba. The 'fouls' which Zabaleta committed on Ramires was a blatant dive, as was the one that got Rodwell booked. Hazard did a particularly fantastic flop. Apart from Hazard (who is a serial diver) Chelsea players are not really renowned for diving. But I was disappointed to see half the team at it last night.

It was a sad and pathetic display by a lot of the Chelsea players, and one that had even this United fan wishing they got nothing from the game, even if it did mean cutting our lead.

With regards Ramires, his role in the unfounded racial accusations made against the ref nonsense tells you all you need to know about the sort of person he is.

And with regards Chelsea not being renowned for diving, Drogba and Robben stick in my mind as being at least in the top ten of the worst offenders in the history of the Premiership.... and not only did they dive a lot, but they did all of the ridiculous feigning agony/injury, rolling around on the ground crap, in an effort to get some poor sod more serious punishment from the ref.

Edited by rixalex
  • Like 2

It was a sad and pathetic display by a lot of the Chelsea players, and one that had even this United fan wishing they got nothing from the game, even if it did mean cutting our lead.

With regards Ramires, his role in the unfounded racial accusations made against the ref nonsense tells you all you need to know about the sort of person he is.

And with regards Chelsea not being renowned for diving, Drogba and Robben stick in my mind as being at least in the top ten of the worst offenders in the history of the Premiership.... and not only did they dive a lot, but they did all of the ridiculous feigning agony/injury, rolling around on the ground crap, in an effort to get some poor sod more serious punishment from the ref.

To be fair, every dive did have a 3.5 degree of difficulty. wink.png

Ashley Young.

Ashley Young in the top ten of all time worst diving-rolling-around-as-if-shot offenders in the history of the Premiership? Hardly.

You can make a list as long as you arm of all the players from clubs other who have ever dived, it won't erase from history what Drogba and Robben got up to with regards cheating. Why not just accept it and admit it?

It's a ridiculous arguement. We have all had our fair share of divers, its just unfortunately part of the modern game.

Robbed and Drogba were great at being shot as was Ronaldo. Young (even Rooney, thinking where he got a penalty against Arsenal to stop their unbeaten run) did so without contact.

It's a ridiculous arguement. We have all had our fair share of divers, its just unfortunately part of the modern game.

Robbed and Drogba were great at being shot as was Ronaldo. Young (even Rooney, thinking where he got a penalty against Arsenal to stop their unbeaten run) did so without contact.

What's the ridiculous argument? All i did was mention Drogba and Robben as being two of the bigger culprits. Didn't say they were the only ones, or that nobody else dived.

What's the ridiculous argument? All i did was mention Drogba and Robben as being two of the bigger culprits. Didn't say they were the only ones, or that nobody else dived.

Can i just say that i'm deeply disappointed that no one has acknowledged how Gareth has mended his ways on the diving frontwink.png And he's been dealt alot of punishment recently.

I'm expecting some Arsenal players to be taking one for the team at Gareths expense tomorrow

Can i just say that i'm deeply disappointed that no one has acknowledged how Gareth has mended his ways on the diving frontwink.png And he's been dealt alot of punishment recently.

I'm expecting some Arsenal players to be taking one for the team at Gareths expense tomorrow

Plus, whats all this when Bale gets found outside the area the ref plays advantage, how thats advantage !!!! also seen it happen with a few other teams.

Plus, whats all this when Bale gets found outside the area the ref plays advantage, how thats advantage !!!! also seen it happen with a few other teams.

???????? blink.png

BT