Manchester City

mrbojangles

Booked the Mill Hotel Red. Looks a lovely place. Cheers

It is nice place and next to the canal.... if you manage to leave the bar biggrin.png follow the canal...over the bridge and you are in the main city area about 15 minute stroll.You might be lucky and they have a great jazz night on.

Oh and the Chester Tandoori is on Brook Street thumbsup.gif

What. Is the jazz on in the Hotel itself?

Here you go it has been going years now and still going strong by the looks of it...Monday night though mate!

http://www.wallcityjazzmen.com/

The Real Ale Bar is located on the ground floor of the hotel alongside the Shropshire Union Canal. Serving a great selection of Real Ales.

16 Hand pumps

10 Regularly Changing Cask Ales

Over 2000 Guest Beers Per Year

Featured in Good Beer Guide 1994-2011

Live Jazz Band every Monday.

The Deli Counter serves Hot Bar Meals, Salads, Jacket Potatoes, Sandwiches & Baguettes.

Edited by MrRed

Here you go it has been going years now and still going strong by the looks of it...Monday night though mate!

The Real Ale Bar is located on the ground floor of the hotel alongside the Shropshire Union Canal. Serving a great selection of Real Ales.

16 Hand pumps

The Deli Counter serves Hot Bar Meals, Salads, Jacket Potatoes, Sandwiches & Baguettes.

mrboj can get up and jam with them.....rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

16 Hand pumps

I wish I was to that standard Smokes. Since the daughter was born I have had less and less time to practice.

I'm only there Sunday night so gonna miss the jazz night, bummer. For Monday I opted to stay in Colchester and Tuesday St Albans

16 Hand pumps

I wish I was to that standard Smokes. Since the daughter was born I have had less and less time to practice.

I'm only there Sunday night so gonna miss the jazz night, bummer. For Monday I opted to stay in Colchester and Tuesday St Albans

Get yourself along to the Baton pub in St Albans....I will arrange a "welcoming committee".......post-4641-1156694005.gif

cheesy.gif

Bit thuggish there Smokes.

You know it then? clap2.gif

Better you ask carms about the lovely country pubs around St Albans.....I'm sure he has had a few romantic moments in lay-by's around there.....biggrin.png

I chose there just so that I have got out of London and near to the M1for setting off to Manchester the next morning. Looks like I might occupy the Hotel Bar biggrin.png

Looks like Negrado will be coming this week after we have agreed personal terms.

Also, Osvaldo from Roma looks to be another one on the cards.

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

good

Looks like Negrado will be coming this week after we have agreed personal terms.

good

Do you mean the GT-N8000 is good ?? facepalm.gif

BT biggrin.png

I've told him about that BigToe......if he aint careful I'll have to put in an official complaint about him an all.

Thwn we will install Alfredo as footy forum high hiedyin. laugh.png

Oy you. Twas you who told me to get the Samsung Note 2 instead of the iPad's. I do like it but I can't work the <deleted> thing on forums. I don't like change biggrin.png

I've told him about that BigToe......if he aint careful I'll have to put in an official complaint about him an all.

Oy you. Twas you who told me to get the Samsung Note 2 instead of the iPad's. I do like it but I can't work the <deleted> thing on forums. I don't like change biggrin.png

Try using TV through the

Well done mrboj....I knew the softly softly approach would be wasted on a child of the fifties. tongue.png

good

BT biggrin.png

I prefer my nokia Mark 1 biggrin.png

good

BT biggrin.png

I prefer my nokia Mark 1 biggrin.png

And my beat up 'ol Moto Razr ! thumbsup.gif

Apple over android all day longwink.png

Apple over android all day longwink.png

I beg to differ Carms. I was going to buy 2 iPads for me and the Mrs but when I went to the shop (after Smokie had a word with me) the salesmen convinced me otherwise. I didn't mind either way what I was getting and the price of the Samsung Note is almost the same as iPad. After owning it for a while now and seeing mates with iPads, theirs can't do half the things mine can as well as the screen being better for watching video's. Apple's screen is too square and so you lose some of the picture.

Also, there was a review out by Which the other week and out of 7 Smartphones they tested, the iPhone5 came out as number 7 being the worst for speed. Apple need to get their act together and stop living on their past glory. I have an iPhone 4S by the way but I think I will be getting the Samsung or HTC next.

• Like 1

Happy to see that Pellegrini is already giving the youngsters a chance to impress by taking a good amount of them on the tour. The full squad going are:-

Goalkeepers: Joe Hart, Costel Pantilimon, Richard Wright, Eirik Johansen

Defenders: Micah Richards, Maicon, Pablo Zabaleta, Aleksandar Kolarov, Gael Clichy, Karim Rekik, Joleon Lescott, Vincent Kompany, Matija Nastasic, Dedryck Boyata, Shay Facey

Midfielders: James Milner, Fernandinho, Samir Nasri, Gareth Barry, Denis Suarez, Emyr Huws, Scott Sinclair, Javi Garcia, Jack Rodwell, Abdul Razak, Yaya Toure

Forwards: Sergio Aguero, Edin Dzeko, John Guidetti, Alex Nimely, Devante Cole

Sent from my Samsung which is better than iPad

Happy to see that Pellegrini is already giving the youngsters a chance to impress by taking a good amount of them on the tour. The full squad going are:-

Goalkeepers: Joe Hart, Costel Pantilimon, Richard Wright, Eirik Johansen

Defenders: Micah Richards, Maicon, Pablo Zabaleta, Aleksandar Kolarov, Gael Clichy, Karim Rekik, Joleon Lescott, Vincent Kompany, Matija Nastasic, Dedryck Boyata, Shay Facey

Midfielders: James Milner, Fernandinho, Samir Nasri, Gareth Barry, Denis Suarez, Emyr Huws, Scott Sinclair, Javi Garcia, Jack Rodwell, Abdul Razak, Yaya Toure

Forwards: Sergio Aguero, Edin Dzeko, John Guidetti, Alex Nimely, Devante Cole

You're selling all the rest then mrboj?

No place for Rooney I notice. tongue.png

Goalkeepers: Joe Hart, Costel Pantilimon, Richard Wright, Eirik Johansen

Defenders: Micah Richards, Maicon, Pablo Zabaleta, Aleksandar Kolarov, Gael Clichy, Karim Rekik, Joleon Lescott, Vincent Kompany, Matija Nastasic, Dedryck Boyata, Shay Facey

Midfielders: James Milner, Fernandinho, Samir Nasri, Gareth Barry, Denis Suarez, Emyr Huws, Scott Sinclair, Javi Garcia, Jack Rodwell, Abdul Razak, Yaya Toure

Forwards: Sergio Aguero, Edin Dzeko, John Guidetti, Alex Nimely, Devante Cole

You're selling all the rest then mrboj?

No place for Rooney I notice. Posted Image

Nah mate. We'll let London taste the joy of having Wayne & Colleen in their community!

Listen to your old mucker mrboj....oh and Happy birthday an all....! biggrin.png

Forgot to mention, if you are so desperate for free apps then ofcourse go the samsung route!!

Tight wad smokielaugh.png

You run along kicking yourself mate....I well know how tight you are! cheesy.gif