Manchester City

mrbojangles

Glad to see MrBo and Smokie are supporting Chelsea's sponsors. :-)

Bit of an Apple person myself though.

A pleasure mjj. Many supporters of other teams fly Etihad as well.

Only if we absolutely must! tongue.png

TBH Smokes, they are a good airline and I was a Silver member with them before they sponsored City.

Happy to see that Pellegrini is already giving the youngsters a chance to impress by taking a good amount of them on the tour. The full squad going are:-

Goalkeepers: Joe Hart, Costel Pantilimon, Richard Wright, Eirik Johansen

Defenders: Micah Richards, Maicon, Pablo Zabaleta, Aleksandar Kolarov, Gael Clichy, Karim Rekik, Joleon Lescott, Vincent Kompany, Matija Nastasic, Dedryck Boyata, Shay Facey

Midfielders: James Milner, Fernandinho, Samir Nasri, Gareth Barry, Denis Suarez, Emyr Huws, Scott Sinclair, Javi Garcia, Jack Rodwell, Abdul Razak, Yaya Toure

Forwards: Sergio Aguero, Edin Dzeko, John Guidetti, Alex Nimely, Devante Cole

Sent from my Samsung which is better than iPad

Thanks the info MrB.

BTW-our boy Tevez has been told by Juventus management that he needs to lose a minimum of 5 kilos.

All that pasta and nowhere to go.laugh.png

Qatar are better imho.

I tried Qatar but Doha is a dump and their loyalty points scheme sucks. The planes are on a par.

God, I want the season to start biggrin.png

Mate, go Business Class.

Their lounge in Doha is the absolute Dog <deleted>!!thumbsup.gif

Edited by JacknDanny
  • Like 1

How was the evening at the Mill.... Bojangles?

Nice place Red but the rooms are tiny. Got there at about 2pm. Went to the bar and watched the Tennis till about 6ish. Went back to the room for a nap and woke up at 2am. So missed a pint at night and was awake till brekkie. At brekkie I had 8 slices of bacon and 4 pork sausages. Don't miss pork when in Saudi but when I leave, I literally Pig out.biggrin.png

Qatar are better imho.

I tried Qatar but Doha is a dump and their loyalty points scheme sucks. The planes are on a par.

God, I want the season to start biggrin.png

Mate, go Business Class.

Their lounge in Doha is the absolute Dog <deleted>!!thumbsup.gif

Etihad's lounge is top class as well but they all pale into insignificance in comparison to Virgin's Lounge at Heathrow.

Qatar are better imho.

God, I want the season to start Posted Image

Mate, go Business Class.

Their lounge in Doha is the absolute Dog <deleted>!!Posted Image

Etihad's lounge is top class as well but they all pale into insignificance in comparison to Virgin's Lounge at Heathrow.

Emirates first class in Dubai mate.

You'll be praying for a flight delay! :lol:

Qatar are better imho.

God, I want the season to start Posted Image

Mate, go Business Class.

Their lounge in Doha is the absolute Dog <deleted>!!Posted Image

Emirates first class in Dubai mate.

You'll be praying for a flight delay! :lol:

So who's this striker City are after? Not Belgium is he!!

Apparently they are keeping Dzeko so can't really see them buying the Belgium as well !

Not even to stop us having himbiggrin.png remember the way they played the Belamey transferwhistling.gif

Apparently they are keeping Dzeko so can't really see them buying the Belgium as well !

Not even to stop us having himbiggrin.png remember the way they played the Belamey transferwhistling.gif

I dont think he is a priority for City, but you never know.

Thats why Levy needs to put up the 25 million, NOW, and have done with it.

As of right now there is uncertainty with Arsenal (Higuain) Chelsea (Cavani/Rooney) City (Negredo/Jovetic) Liverpool (Suarez) United (Ronaldo)

Until these issues are resolved, the road is clear for Spurs to steal Benteke. But for once Levy has to step up to the plate and forget the hard nose bargaining that he is renowned for. If he comes up with the 25 mill, hard cash and not trying to pay 15 mill plus fringe playerslaugh.png, and quickly, then you have a big chance of getting him. But its a big IF

I dont think he is a priority for City, but you never know.

Thats why Levy needs to put up the 25 million, NOW, and have done with it.

As of right now there is uncertainty with Arsenal (Higuain) Chelsea (Cavani/Rooney) City (Negredo/Jovetic) Liverpool (Suarez) United (Ronaldo)

Until these issues are resolved, the road is clear for Spurs to steal Benteke. But for once Levy has to step up to the plate and forget the hard nose bargaining that he is renowned for. If he comes up with the 25 mill, hard cash and not trying to pay 15 mill plus fringe playerslaugh.png, and quickly, then you have a big chance of getting him. But its a big IF

You are spot on there Jack. I for one will not take it very well if we don't splash out this window. If we get Benteke, along with Paulinho and remembering wec have Sandro and Kaboul back we would have to be taken a lot more seriously than last season thats for sure

Have to say the way the new manager puts himself over should make City fans feel rather confident. Gives the impression of knowing a thing or two and very confident in his ability. Just an observation ofcourse!

Have to say the way the new manager puts himself over should make City fans feel rather confident. Gives the impression of knowing a thing or two and very confident in his ability. Just an observation ofcourse!

He seems very calm, total opposite of Bobby Manclaugh.png

He talks a lot of sense and gives more of an impression of being a 'father' figure.

Hopefully that translates into the team playing good football and getting the results we want.

He seems very calm, total opposite of Bobby Manclaugh.png

He talks a lot of sense and gives more of an impression of being a 'father' figure.

Hopefully that translates into the team playing good football and getting the results we want.

A Man Manager with an "holistic" view tongue.png

From ESPN:-

Manchester City have unveiled plans to expand the capacity of the Etihad Stadium so they can accommodate 60,000 fans.

The 2012 Premier League champions aim to add another 12,000 seats at their ground and hope the development will be complete by the start of the 2015-16 season.

It would make the Etihad Stadium the third biggest ground in the Premier League after Manchester United's Old Trafford and Arsenal's Emirates Stadium.

The FA Cup finalists have opened a public consultation period, including an exhibition at the Etihad Stadium, to gauge the reaction of fans and local residents and might submit a planning application by the end of 2013.

But City, who had an average attendance of 46, 974 last season, believe there is the demand for more seats and say this would allow them to introduce a new, cheap season ticket at £299.

There are two elements to City's proposed redevelopment. If they just expand the South Stand by a further 6,000 seats, capacity would go up to 54,000. If they do the same in the North Stand, it would reach 60,000.

Pete Bradshaw, head of infrastructure and corporate responsibility, told the club's official website: "Manchester City Football Club strives to provide its supporters and visiting fans with one of the best possible matchday experiences in the Premier League and European football.

"Games are selling out frequently prior to going on open sale and there is rising demand from supporters for more season tickets, matchday tickets and premium seating. This is why we are considering these expansion proposals.

"We will be in touch with every fan who would be potentially affected by the changes in phase 1, and we encourage fans, residents and anyone who has a point of view, to visit the exhibition in person or online and tell us what they think."

City are also building a new training complex, the Etihad Campus, next to their stadium.

Does anyone know if any of our preseason games are being shown over here?

BKK Post has City listed on True2 tonight at 8PM against Supersport United. Gunners at 8:45 on True1.

Cheers, JD

No Bangkok Post where I am, so that's good to know.