Manchester City

mrbojangles

And how about Taylor ! He gets away with a clear handball that should have been a penalty and then takes a cheap shot at KUN. What an idiot !!

Poor Pardew. His defense was atrocious and Arfa was his only attacking player worth mentioning.

Marvellous. I was a bit nervy before going on holiday as Abu Dhabi Sports lost (or didn't get) the Prem games for this season and we didn't know what was happening. Happy to say, it's all sorted out now and Al Jazeera got them. Just re-tuned the telly, went on to Al Jazeera web site and the City match is on Al Jazeera +10 in 30 minutes.

Get on HD6 - Mrb

Marvellous. I was a bit nervy before going on holiday as Abu Dhabi Sports lost (or didn't get) the Prem games for this season and we didn't know what was happening. Happy to say, it's all sorted out now and Al Jazeera got them. Just re-tuned the telly, went on to Al Jazeera web site and the City match is on Al Jazeera +10 in 30 minutes.

Get on HD6 - Mrb

Oh yeah and that.thumbsup.gif

City fans apparently were singing "We've Got Sheik Mansour.... You've Got Joe Kinnear" laugh.png

hmm. say what you like about jay eff kay, at least he isn't the deputy prime minister of a country that continues to repress human rights and keeps homosexuality illegal.

City fans apparently were singing "We've Got Sheik Mansour.... You've Got Joe Kinnear" laugh.png

hmm. say what you like about jay eff kay, at least he isn't the deputy prime minister of a country that continues to repress human rights and keeps homosexuality illegal.

Give it a rest Stevie. This is the footy forum. Abu Dhabi isn't the only country in the world who still outlaws homosexuality, there are over 70 others.

• Like 1

Richard Jolly of ESPN claims Dzeko was man of the match. I suppose I must look into my Dzeko dislike.coffee1.gif Still, scoring one freakin' goal out of about ten chances would help me.smile.png

I've just finished watching the game and to be honest, Dzecko played quite well. Not sure if he was really man of the match though. And yes, he needs to be banging them in the back o' the net.

Give it a rest Stevie. This is the footy forum. Abu Dhabi isn't the only country in the world who still outlaws homosexuality, there are over 70 others.

how many of those countries' rulers own english football clubs and how many of their fans sing about them then boj? pisspoor taste to be bigging up someone with his track record imo. but if it makes you feel any better i am happy to have a go at abramovich and how he came by his money too.

• Like 1

how many of those countries' rulers own english football clubs and how many of their fans sing about them then boj? pisspoor taste to be bigging up someone with his track record imo. but if it makes you feel any better i am happy to have a go at abramovich and how he came by his money too.

Are you sure this isn't really about your lot not having as much money?

Ah yes. I forgot. Liverpool fans are the bastion of society and purveyors of good taste in all footballing matters.coffee1.gif

Chelsea must be like Manchester City says Jose Mourinho after watching them thrash Newcastle

Londoners didn't build on early brace against Hull and boss says "when you have chance to destroy - beat them by three, four or five - we have to do it"

Jose Mourinho admits Chelsea must follow Manchester City’s ruthless lead this season.

The west Londoners' boss admitted to being impressed by City in their 4-0 demolition of Newcastle on Monday.

Full story:- http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/chelseas-jose-mourinho-emulating-manchester-2193074

Chelsea must be like Manchester City says Jose Mourinho after watching them thrash Newcastle

Londoners didn't build on early brace against Hull and boss says "when you have chance to destroy - beat them by three, four or five - we have to do it"

Jose Mourinho admits Chelsea must follow Manchester City’s ruthless lead this season.

The west Londoners' boss admitted to being impressed by City in their 4-0 demolition of Newcastle on Monday.

Full story:- http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/chelseas-jose-mourinho-emulating-manchester-2193074

I agree. Chelsea were plain. City were decent looking but will miss Kompany toooo mut...

I agree with Mr B. You commies were poor. City looked good. Very good.

I agree. Chelsea were plain. City were decent looking but will miss Kompany toooo mut...

Tis worrying for most City fans having Kompany out. But just like you did without Vidic, we should have enough pro's to cover for him (in the short term at least). What it does hi-light though, is that if we want to contend in all competitions, we need back up brought in before the deadline closes.

Tis worrying for most City fans having Kompany out. But just like you did without Vidic, we should have enough pro's to cover for him (in the short term at least). What it does hi-light though, is that if we want to contend in all competitions, we need back up brought in before the deadline closes.

We definitely need at least 1 more defender.

On the plus side we have a couple of 'relatively' easy games to be without Kompany. As long as he is back for the Derby, that will do for me.

Jose Mourinho admits Chelsea must follow Manchester Citys ruthless lead this season.

You obviously didn't watch the first half. Most pundits were full of praise for Chelsea.

We definitely need at least 1 more defender.

On the plus side we have a couple of 'relatively' easy games to be without Kompany. As long as he is back for the Derby, that will do for me.

Yeah I'd be happy if he's back for that. It'll be interesting to see what Pellegrini has in his mind for the back 4 without Vinny. Maybe Zab on the right with Micah playing a bit more in the middle, albeit he isn't in his natural position he's covered there before. As long as he is back fit of course.

Do you City folk think Aguero will the first choice for most games or it will be quite an even split between the strikers?

I think he will play most, but not all the games. He is most certainly first choice, but Pellegrini has stated that he believes in rotation, so for sure he will be rested from time to time.

Do you City folk think Aguero will the first choice for most games or it will be quite an even split between the strikers?

I think he will play most, but not all the games. He is most certainly first choice, but Pellegrini has stated that he believes in rotation, so for sure he will be rested from time to time.

I concur. He's also been a bit injury prone over last season and through the summer, so it would be good to give him a rest when he feels a niggle. I still don't think he's fully fit and not only match fit.