Manchester City

mrbojangles

JacknDanny

Posted 2013-07-13 09:40:29

snapback.png

Paulinho has no European experience and has only played in Brazil.

Fernandinho, on the other hand has CL experience as well as playing in Donetsk. Our boy is well used to the rain and the cold, unlike Paulinho who I think will shat himself on a cold December afternoon in Stoke!!

I think both will become extremely effective players, just I think ours will have the better first season and will prove he is the better player in the Premiership.

Mystic muppett cheesy.gif

JacknDanny

snapback.png

Fernandinho, on the other hand has CL experience as well as playing in Donetsk. Our boy is well used to the rain and the cold, unlike Paulinho who I think will shat himself on a cold December afternoon in Stoke!!

I think both will become extremely effective players, just I think ours will have the better first season and will prove he is the better player in the Premiership.

Well its obviously early days yet but Paulinho's really hit the ground running. Tim Vickory was also very specific in his comments on these players. Have to say he also looks very suited to this league and will also score a good few goals.

I haven't actually seen the City lad play yet so i can't make a comparison but i'm extremely satisfied with our man

JacknDanny

snapback.png

Well its obviously early days yet but Paulinho's really hit the ground running. Tim Vickory was also very specific in his comments on these players. Have to say he also looks very suited to this league and will also score a good few goals.

I haven't actually seen the City lad play yet so i can't make a comparison but i'm extremely satisfied with our man

Well he got replaced by Milner yesterday so unless he was injured he must have been pony laugh.png

• Like 1

I didn't see the match yet as I was watching a far superior team gain 3 points on the other channel. Does any one know when the rerun is? Prob have to wait for match of the day tonight. Well done you Taffs.

Two games and ONLY 2 penalties, giving you 6 points ???? BIG DEAL.......

BT

JacknDanny

snapback.png

Takes one to KNOW ONE ! Are you a candidate cheesy.gif

You sure sound like one !tongue.png

BT biggrin.png

JacknDanny

snapback.png

BT biggrin.png

Who's talking to you ? is he your brother or something laugh.png

JacknDanny

snapback.png

BT biggrin.png

I use to say that when i was twelve biggrin.png

It's nice to see the Spuds on here all giddy. Welcome chaps and make the most of it. But don't get too angry when it goes Pear shaped and we go onto your thread to give you a bit of the same. thumbsup.gif

Giddy? I absolutely chuffed to bits! Can't wait to watch match of the day tonight.

It's nice to see the Spuds on here all giddy. Welcome chaps and make the most of it. But don't get too angry when it goes Pear shaped and we go onto your thread to give you a bit of the same. thumbsup.gif

Giddy? I absolutely chuffed to bits! Can't wait to watch match of the day tonight.

I'm happy for you Ian. Make the most of it. Christmas must be extremely cheap at your gaff.

Well i don't know where this post has come from!! Such hostilitybiggrin.png

Read Tigerfish's post on our thread...that'll make you laugh!

It's nice to see the Spuds on here all giddy. Welcome chaps and make the most of it. But don't get too angry when it goes Pear shaped and we go onto your thread to give you a bit of the same. Posted Image

I'm happy for you Ian. Make the most of it. Christmas must be extremely cheap at your gaff.

Christmas, you're welcome to call in for a beer for sure.... no charge, just seasons greetings! We can discuss New Years Day..... You are playing away again that day .....lol

Christmas, you're welcome to call in for a beer for sure.... no charge, just seasons greetings! We can discuss New Years Day..... You are playing away again that day .....lol

I think our defence will be back at full strength by then Ian. We have been saying on here that due to our injuries we were worried about our defence and we need to get someone in. Those worries were proven right last night, when we had 70% of possession, they had 10 men behind the ball for most of the game but we let 2 goals in from set pieces due to defensive mistakes.

I said it last night, well done to Cardiff. They played a very good game plan but they won't be able to keep that up. They had their best 11 on the pitch for almost the full 90 minutes, scared to make a change cos the players on the bench weren't as good. This tells me they have no depth and so an injury here and there and they will be found wanting. I can see them being difficult for a lot of teams to beat but if they get a few injuries, I can see some teams getting a cricket score against them.

JacknDanny

snapback.png

Looks like Fernandinho had an eventful game :

Key passes 1 dribbles 1 tackles 2 interceptions 1 and wait for it Shots a big zero clap2.gif

Seems like he's repaid his 30m already laugh.png

if the manager has concerns it won't be so much about losing but more about conceding three. I don't read anything into this anyway. Its never easy playing the newly promoted clubs at the start of the season, hence i was delighted winning away at Palace.

• Like 1

Yep its difficult to comment obviously having missed the City game.....first four or five games you just want points and to get everyone up to speed....new arrivals gelling with the team.

A wry smile at Fernandinho....he got the name alright but the game...?

Jury is out still....

By the way. If you get to see the match. Just have a look at how Vincent Tan is dressed. He needs some serious fashion advice. A shirt and tie underneath your football shirt, which is then tucked into your trousers is not fashion savvy.

Gee Mr. B, I'm sure glad I read your post before going out. laugh.png

• Like 2

By the way. If you get to see the match. Just have a look at how Vincent Tan is dressed. He needs some serious fashion advice. A shirt and tie underneath your football shirt, which is then tucked into your trousers is not fashion savvy.

.Thats nothing. Did you see that photo of Chicog walking over putney bridge in his goon away kit?w00t.gif

• Like 2

Maybe that style looks good on you Ups and it was just the 1970's moustache on Mr Tan that tipped the scales. biggrin.png

• Like 1

I think our defence will be back at full strength by then Ian. We have been saying on here that due to our injuries we were worried about our defence and we need to get someone in. Those worries were proven right last night, when we had 70% of possession, they had 10 men behind the ball for most of the game but we let 2 goals in from set pieces due to defensive mistakes.

I said it last night, well done to Cardiff. They played a very good game plan but they won't be able to keep that up. They had their best 11 on the pitch for almost the full 90 minutes, scared to make a change cos the players on the bench weren't as good. This tells me they have no depth and so an injury here and there and they will be found wanting. I can see them being difficult for a lot of teams to beat but if they get a few injuries, I can see some teams getting a cricket score against them.

And you have got strength in depth? You've spent almost £700m on players in the last 6 years and almost £100m this close season alone yet you get one or two injuries and you're complaining you need to 'get someone in'.

You were found wanting, sounds like you're complaining that you've got a 'best eleven' and the rest aren't good enoughwhistling.gif .

Edited by sumrit
  • Like 1

Maybe that style looks good on you Ups and it was just the 1970's moustache on Mr Tan that tipped the scales. biggrin.png

Bloody problem living here and supporting the O's Mr. B, have to pay £40 quid for an original shirt, can't get away with buying150 baht copies like the rest of you. wink.png

Bloody problem living here and supporting the O's Mr. B, have to pay £40 quid for an original shirt, can't get away with buying150 baht copies like the rest of you. wink.png

Especially when the last one you bought was only two and six biggrin.png

• Like 2