Manchester City

mrbojangles

If that is so then it will piss off part of the squad and could fester away the team spirit.

I can only imagine Zaba speaking the truth.

His job is to represent his employer not to be the bastian of all things truthful to the UK football gutter press.

RedNose got rid of Keane for shouting his mouth off and RedNose will do it again if any of his players step out of line, and that include Moyesbiggrin.png

The only way that dudes leaving OT is in a red box.

Back on topic...Zabaletta...he's no longer vice captain, who cares, they'll get over it in a week or so. Footballers are a fickle bunch.

You are funny carmine......you see we can't have post on any other thread without you talking about United and Ferguson AND Moyes laugh.png talk about obsessed trolling....you are not even a good masturbaiter are you?

Do you have any credible links to Zaba shouting his mouth off?......thought not.

Talking about City's Youth tongue.png any of you been watching the UEFA youth Cup? especially Marcos Lopes!

Leading goalscorer in the comp at the moment.

Haven't been watching the youth cup but "Rony" was voted academy player of the year last year. Looks a good prospect and we got him when he was about 15. Think he's 17 now.

In fact the tussle for me will be between Paulinho and Fuzzydinho....with your defensive shambles maybe we will nick it! biggrin.png

This is will be Soldado's big chance Smokie. If he can't deliver against the BFR and City's makeshift back then he might as well hightail back to Spain.wink.png

• Like 1

In fact the tussle for me will be between Paulinho and Fuzzydinho....with your defensive shambles maybe we will nick it! Posted Image

This is will be Soldado's big chance Smokie. If he can't deliver against the BFR and City's makeshift back then he might as well hightail back to Spain.Posted Image

Bit dramatic.....I reckon Defoe might get a hat-trick. :P

In fact the tussle for me will be between Paulinho and Fuzzydinho....with your defensive shambles maybe we will nick it! biggrin.png

This is will be Soldado's big chance Smokie. If he can't deliver against the BFR and City's makeshift back then he might as well hightail back to Spain.wink.png

Bit dramatic.....I reckon Defoe might get a hat-trick. tongue.png

The BFR can get to those high shots.tongue.png

In fact the tussle for me will be between Paulinho and Fuzzydinho....with your defensive shambles maybe we will nick it! Posted Image

This is will be Soldado's big chance Smokie. If he can't deliver against the BFR and City's makeshift back then he might as well hightail back to Spain.Posted Image

Bit dramatic.....I reckon Defoe might get a hat-trick. Posted Image

The BFR can get to those high shots.Posted Image

They will all be headers! :D

• Like 1

I need an opinion mrboj....obviously I was gonna predict you lot to win just t hex ya but well......he aint no Tim Krul now is he?

Posted Image

Are you sure it's an opinion your after smokes Posted Image

Quite right mrboj...I am looking for an argument....so get to it ya big time charlies!

I need an opinion mrboj....obviously I was gonna predict you lot to win just t hex ya but well......he aint no Tim Krul now is he?

laugh.png

Are you sure it's an opinion your after smokes tongue.png

Quite right mrboj...I am looking for an argument....so get to it ya big time charlies!

T'internet connection is too slow to get into an argument matey. It's been garbage over here for about 2 weeks now.

Nice of Pellegrini to do AVB's motivational team talk for him! biggrin.png We should be right up for this one now.

How do you mean Carms? Haven't seen any reports of him saying anything bad or trying to rile you's yp.

He is starting to make things up mate,normal service resumed.

Just happy there is football this weekend although we have to wait til tomoz.

Saints hammers toffee's thumbsup.gif

3-0 at half time. Men against boys to be honest. City are not really playing scintillating stuff, but are just easily controlling the game. I guess when you are relying on a sulking half fit Adebayor to rescue you, there are problems!laugh.png

I dont like rubbing things in and saying I told you so, but I remember some of the Spurs lot castigating us, saying we had picked the 'wrong' player in Fernandhino. He has been the best player on the park, so far. He improves every game.

3-0 at half time. Men against boys to be honest. City are not really playing scintillating stuff, but are just easily controlling the game. I guess when you are relying on a sulking half fit Adebayor to rescue you, there are problems!Posted Image

I dont like rubbing things in and saying I told you so, but I remember some of the Spurs lot castigating us, saying we had picked the 'wrong' player in Fernandhino. He has been the best player on the park, so far. He improves every game.

Ya can't get to me Jack....ten days an I will be swinin' in mah hammock.

AVB might be at the end of a rope if this continues though....defensive shocjers....and no cohesion going forward.

Soldado looks like he wants it but as I said before we need a leader in this attack.....from the midfield.

Adebayor in the second half? Where is my beer...more barman! :D

3-0 at half time. Men against boys to be honest. City are not really playing scintillating stuff, but are just easily controlling the game. I guess when you are relying on a sulking half fit Adebayor to rescue you, there are problems!laugh.png

AVB might be at the end of a rope if this continues though....defensive shocjers....and no cohesion going forward.

Soldado looks like he wants it but as I said before we need a leader in this attack.....from the midfield.

Adebayor in the second half? Where is my beer...more barman! biggrin.png

I can see a red card for your lot 2nd half!

• Like 1

3-0 at half time. Men against boys to be honest. City are not really playing scintillating stuff, but are just easily controlling the game. I guess when you are relying on a sulking half fit Adebayor to rescue you, there are problems!Posted Image

Adebayor in the second half? Where is my beer...more barman! Posted Image

I can see a red card for your lot 2nd half!

For AVB....maybe a low punch to the fourth official....at least it would show some passion.....<deleted>....over an out. Geeeez

Well played City, tremendous performance.

Really tremendous?

If City played well they would of scored 12.....you lot were absolute <deleted>.

No passion

No defence

No midfield

No attack

And a goalie that had a bad day

AVB is a gooner mate and you know it.

• Like 1