Manchester City

mrbojangles

Well thanks to Aljaf*ckingzeera I had to watch your match tonight. Richard Keys excuse is "piracy is a problem", typical ME response! It ain't paying subscribers problem though is it Richard??? anyway rant over!

I really thought City were ready to hit their straps today, but to be honest were maybe a bit fortunate to get a draw. Away form is puzzling, credit to Southampton's pressing play today though.

Yeah don't know what is happening with Al Jazeerea. I believe it is the prem who have told them they can only show one match at a time as a load of Al J boxes have turned up in the UK. The prem are blaming Al J.

As for the game. We didn't play well at all and I agree, we were lucky to get a point in the end. Southampton are a good team and I was iffy about this match several weeks ago particularly due to our away form. You always want 3 points but by the end I was glad to get one.

Agreed.

Yet another lazy and ineffective performance by Yaya.

Beginning to get on my t*its to be honest.

My thoughts are that City are way too over confident. They thought they just had to turn up today to get 3 points.

They were just running around at 3/4 speed. (Yaya at 1/4)

Yeah he was a lazy git today. When he got took off he went straight down the tunnel. Do you reckon he's got an injury or was he just hacked off?

Al Jazeera cards work on a lot of boxes, they aren't tied to any particular one.

They also broadcast on Hotbird, which reaches the UK, even though they only have rights for the Middle East and North Africa.

Sky have obviously complained because they're in a bad mood about losing the Champions League to BT Sport.

Keys is a fuc_king idiot and keeps pretending he doesn't know what's going on.

Lots of people are taking the piss out of him on Twitter.

Feel free to join in.

@richardajkeys

Andy Gray is smart enough to stay off it.

biggrin.png

Edited by Chicog

Al Jazeera cards work on a lot of boxes, they aren't tied to any particular one.

They also broadcast on Hotbird, which reaches the UK, even though they only have rights for the Middle East and North Africa.

Sky have obviously complained because they're in a bad mood about losing the Champions League to BT Sport.

Feel free to join in.

@richardajkeys

biggrin.png

I've been twittering him tonight when I couldn't just flick over to LFC match. You can't even call Al Jazeera, but glad you guys could shed some light.

I remember when doing a bit of research about who would get the rights this year there seemed to be loads of people openly selling AJ cards over the net from the M.E.

Well thanks to Aljaf*ckingzeera I had to watch your match tonight. Richard Keys excuse is "piracy is a problem", typical ME response! It ain't paying subscribers problem though is it Richard??? anyway rant over!

I really thought City were ready to hit their straps today, but to be honest were maybe a bit fortunate to get a draw. Away form is puzzling, credit to Southampton's pressing play today though.

Yeah don't know what is happening with Al Jazeerea. I believe it is the prem who have told them they can only show one match at a time as a load of Al J boxes have turned up in the UK. The prem are blaming Al J.

As for the game. We didn't play well at all and I agree, we were lucky to get a point in the end. Southampton are a good team and I was iffy about this match several weeks ago particularly due to our away form. You always want 3 points but by the end I was glad to get one.

Agreed.

Yet another lazy and ineffective performance by Yaya.

Beginning to get on my t*its to be honest.

My thoughts are that City are way too over confident. They thought they just had to turn up today to get 3 points.

They were just running around at 3/4 speed. (Yaya at 1/4)

Yeah he was a lazy git today. When he got took off he went straight down the tunnel. Do you reckon he's got an injury or was he just hacked off?

First City match I've been able to see since returning to the states. Doesn't look like I've missed much. All too often City looks like they aren't having any fun playing away from home and would rather not. I don't know what the answer is but I wish someone could come up with a way to fire 'em up away from home. Having Silva back will help but it looks like there is some sort of undiagnosed disease.

Edited by jellydog

Feel free to join in.

@richardajkeys

biggrin.png

I've been twittering him tonight when I couldn't just flick over to LFC match. You can't even call Al Jazeera, but glad you guys could shed some light.

I remember when doing a bit of research about who would get the rights this year there seemed to be loads of people openly selling AJ cards over the net from the M.E.

It was the Premier League's fault; they gave the rights to some marketing company who didn't sell them to Al Jazeera until the last minute.

AJ issued this a week or so ago:

BaThY83CAAA3mwn.jpg

Feel free to join in.

@richardajkeys

biggrin.png

It was the Premier League's fault; they gave the rights to some marketing company who didn't sell them to Al Jazeera until the last minute.

AJ issued this a week or so ago:

BaThY83CAAA3mwn.jpg

Thanks for this Chicog

I don't understand why they sold the rights to MP & Silva knowing they do not broadcast themselves. The EPL & MP & Silva must have already known about AJ Jazeera's already leaky broadcasts of live European football. If they had have renewed AD Sports it would be fine, but even they didn't fancy paying the revised extortionate fees. And how long will those set-top boxes take to get distributed, January my arse. So unless my team is playing MOTD each week it's back to pixelated laptop pirate coverage, ironic.

I've read several reports of City possibly putting in a massive bid for Manuel Neuer.

Would they like him to play a blinder against them or fumble three or more goals in? biggrin.png

But that would mean we would have to get near Bayern's 6 yard box. After our last game with them, he'll be a non entity laugh.png

Oh Dear Oh Dear, 11 mins gone and 2 down ?? What will be Final Score ??blink.png

BT Supporting ALL BRITISH TEAMS IN EUROPE biggrin.png

I can understand Pellegrini putting out a weakened team as the Arsenal game is more important but this lot are gonna be embarassing. The only plus is that Silva is gonna get a run out following his injury.

• Like 1

Good result that and without three of your best men......Manuel really needs to get some maths lessons sharpish though doesn't he?

Amateur that was from him and his staff but understandable as they are not used to the rules in Europe tongue.png

Good result that and without three of your best men......Manuel really needs to get some maths lessons sharpish though doesn't he?

Amateur that was from him and his staff but understandable as they are not used to the rules in Europe tongue.png

.I reckon I could put up with a manager not being as good at sums as Carol Vorderman if his team had just won away to Bayern Munich.tongue.png

Had to set off for the airport so didn't see the press conf. What did he say Red?

Well no comment from the blue noses about the <deleted> up made by Pelligrini and his back room staff....i think you really know this is a major mistake that could come back and haunt you come Mondays draw,even i find it hard to believe to be honest! blink.png

Still the prospect of playing either Barcelona,Real Madrid,Athletico Madrid,PSG or Dortmund is mouth watering.

This is what Dietmar Hamaan thought.... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2522011/Manuel-Pellegrinis-Munich-mistake-scandalous-cock-cost-City-millions-millions-says-Hamann.html

Had to set off for the airport so didn't see the press conf. What did he say Red?

Sorry pal we posted at the same time, the interview is in that link .....he just seemed to not know what was required.

Well no comment from the blue noses about the fuc_k up made by Pelligrini and his back room staff....i think you really know this is a major mistake that could come back and haunt you come Mondays draw,even i find it hard to believe to be honest! blink.png

Still the prospect of playing either Barcelona,Real Madrid,Athletico Madrid,PSG or Dortmund is mouth watering.

This is what Dietmar Hamaan thought.... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2522011/Manuel-Pellegrinis-Munich-mistake-scandalous-cock-cost-City-millions-millions-says-Hamann.html

Yeah, not good that he wasn't aware of what was actually needed. He was obviously looking at the GD instead of the head-to-head. Considering the team he put out he was never going for the win in the first place (of which I agreed) as the Arsenal game is more important, so we were quite content with second and having to go up against whoever we get in the draw. We'll give any team a go over two legs and you have to beat them all anyway if you want to win. But it's still a huge gaffe that non of them were aware and my flip flop nearly went through the telly when he brought on Rodwell instead of trying for the extra goal.

Overall though, I'm quite happy that we beat them at their own place which they haven't lost at for about 10 games and we finished with the same points.

• Like 1

Yeah i can imagine most city fans being the same but still a great result,time will tell i suppose if it will have made a difference? for me at the moment nobody will want to draw you but in February who knows!!

Interesting that they have know lost there last three games to English clubs .......where is Lotusbluete biggrin.png

Enjoy your holiday i think you will stuff Arsenal at the weekend which will be a result for everyone especially as the main title contenders barring Liverpool will all be in Europe as well in the new year.....could this be the season that the premier league is won with the least points and maybe more than two clubs involved at the final weekend....now that would be special.

Don't rule us out just yet wink.png

Yeah i can imagine most city fans being the same but still a great result,time will tell i suppose if it will have made a difference? for me at the moment nobody will want to draw you but in February who knows!!

Interesting that they have know lost there last three games to English clubs .......where is Lotusbluete biggrin.png

Enjoy your holiday i think you will stuff Arsenal at the weekend which will be a result for everyone especially as the main title contenders barring Liverpool will all be in Europe as well in the new year.....could this be the season that the premier league is won with the least points and maybe more than two clubs involved at the final weekend....now that would be special.

Don't rule you out of what? Don't be ridiculous.....You'll finish 6/7th. biggrin.png

....could this be the season that the premier league is won with the least points and maybe more than two clubs involved at the final weekend....now that would be special.

Yeah, gotta be on course for a low point scoring season. Always better when it's down to the last week or so.

And there was me hoping you might pay out early laugh.png