Manchester City

mrbojangles

Much like the real world, The Emirates can only look enviously up the road to Abu Dhabi and wish they had the money.

Still, I'm going to forget the goals you scored and focus on the three we put past you, plus the dodgy decisions that could have made it closer (i.e. 9-8).

Much like the real world, The Emirates can only look enviously up the road to Abu Dhabi and wish they had the money.

Still, I'm going to forget the goals you scored and focus on the three we put past you, plus the dodgy decisions that could have made it closer (i.e. 9-8).

Well if your club had spent some of that 200M surplus you mentioned they might have done better.

I think they will, but only on players whose price reflects their value.

It says something when you can put out a second team and win in Munich.

Arsenal and the rest of the teams will have to hope Manchester Dhabi continue to be profligate on the road.

Mind you, if Aguero is going to be out for a while he'll only go and buy another 60 million pound player, won't he?

rolleyes.gif

I think they will, but only on players whose price reflects their value.

It says something when you can put out a second team and win in Munich.

Arsenal and the rest of the teams will have to hope Manchester Dhabi continue to be profligate on the road.

Mind you, if Aguero is going to be out for a while he'll only go and buy another 60 million pound player, won't he?

rolleyes.gif

I think Arsenal did well to score 3 goals there.

Imagine if they do start playing well on the road, good night irene

I dread to think what they'll do to us. I'm hearing that Aguero will miss our match, but like you say second string are just as good so it won't matter much.

Edited by BangrakBob

They are not the same without Aguero similar to you lot without Suarez and also maybe us without Van Persie smile.png

I hope his calf injury won't keep him out long whistling.gif

Thoroughly deserved victory for City though although Walcott deserves a mention in dispatches coming back from injury.

City can score for fun but they do defend poorly at times and it is now clear why they don't travel well......they got a lot of decisions at home don't they.

Silva makes them tick when he fancies it and confidence is high defo favorites at the moment.

Ferdandhino is proving to be a very good partner in the middle for Toure.

A forceful performance by City. But can they approach that kind of effort on the road ?

Kompany beginning to look a bit more like himself and Demichelis a little better with time, though one loose pass I remember. If the back continues to show improvement and City can avoid major injuries I like their chances.

I don't see how they can play any worse on the road so any improvement would be a big plus.

This quote from BBC sums it up

City are not simply beating teams at home, they are dismantling them and if they can replicate part of this form away from home they must surely be title favourites.

Edited by uptheos
  • Like 1

They are not the same without Aguero similar to you lot without Suarez and also maybe us without Van Persie smile.png

I hope his calf injury won't keep him out long whistling.gif

Thoroughly deserved victory for City though although Walcott deserves a mention in dispatches coming back from injury.

City can score for fun but they do defend poorly at times and it is now clear why they don't travel well......they got a lot of decisions at home don't they.

Silva makes them tick when he fancies it and confidence is high defo favorites at the moment.

Ferdandhino is proving to be a very good partner in the middle for Toure.

Agreed about Silva Red. When he is right City is much more dangerous. Talented and smart he is.

Great game, superb advert for the Premiership.

I am seriously thinking about becoming a Man City fan......

Why not jip99 where do you come from?

City's ground is full of jcl's from all over the World.......believe it or not they used to slag United off for it............not any more whistling.gif

If you can hum blue Moon and jump up and down backwards you will be accepted biggrin.png

The good thing about becoming a city fan is that there successful history is very easy to memorize thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

55555 they are becoming what they despised us for......glory hunting fans.

Arsenal fans was singing Where was you when you was sh*t, oh so true.

55555 they are becoming what they despised us for......glory hunting fans.

Arsenal fans was singing Where was you when you was sh*t, oh so true.

Sore losers nev. As you know, in the past we had plenty of years being sh*t and our attendances increased even when we went down.

• Like 1

Go on Chiccy, break an habit and give congrats for once. We took you apart and left your players in a haze so give some credit. Yeah we let three in but we're gonna be exposed when for 90 minutes we (both teams) played some excellent attacking football. I'm also hoping that is the end of Hart sitting on the bench.

Go on Chiccy, break an habit and give congrats for once. We took you apart and left your players in a haze so give some credit. Yeah we let three in but we're gonna be exposed when for 90 minutes we (both teams) played some excellent attacking football. I'm also hoping that is the end of Hart sitting on the bench.

6-3.....9-6.......City were always 3 goals the better team.

Hart should be back between the sticks now. He has had his slap, lesson learned, move on. Pantillimon was far from perfect yesterday.

Fernandhino ran the show yesterday, he gets better every game. Even though we bought the wrong Brazilian, overpaid for him, and who has not had as big an impact as the 'other' Brazilian.cheesy.gif

No doubt that City were the better side on the day.

Well I suppose that's better than nought. tongue.png And at least you are not in denial like your manager is or is he just being a sore loser as per usual.

Actually Wenger very diplomatically refused to blame your first team having a week off and us having less time to recover from the midweek trip to Italy. And he wasn't wrong about some key decisions that cost us.

I won't, Arsenal definitely ran out of legs second half.

And it was fair to say that we made some elementary mistakes, but it's still the sign of a good team to punish you for them.

It would be nice to spend another 500 million on players but we haven't got it - and to be honest if it meant getting it off Jabba the Uzbek I wouldn't want it.

Q: How many Manchester Dhabi fans does it take to change a lightbulb?

A: 50,001. One to change the lightbulb and 50,000 to say they've been supporting the old one since the old days.

Well I suppose that's better than nought. tongue.png And at least you are not in denial like your manager is or is he just being a sore loser as per usual.

Actually Wenger very diplomatically refused to blame your first team having a week off and us having less time to recover from the midweek trip to Italy. And he wasn't wrong about some key decisions that cost us.

And it was fair to say that we made some elementary mistakes, but it's still the sign of a good team to punish you for them.

It would be nice to spend another 500 million on players but we haven't got it - and to be honest if it meant getting it off Jabba the Uzbek I wouldn't want it.

A: 50,001. One to change the lightbulb and 50,000 to say they've been supporting the old one since the old days.

So now you are looking for excuses. Well that didn't take long.

We have had several games were we had to play on the Sunday and then on a Tuesday in a cup match. We have all had it the same in the Champs League. One week playing on a Tuesday and the next on a Wednesday. If your team can't cope with these fixtures what is your excuse gonna be like over the xmas period when games come thick and fast.

As for the rest of your post. It really does sound like sour grapes. Even your attempt at a joke is lame. Come up with a joke that is new and not one that is re-hashed with a name change inserted and I'll give it a "like" wink.png

So now you are looking for excuses. Well that didn't take long.

We have had several games were we had to play on the Sunday and then on a Tuesday in a cup match. We have all had it the same in the Champs League. One week playing on a Tuesday and the next on a Wednesday. If your team can't cope with these fixtures what is your excuse gonna be like over the xmas period when games come thick and fast.

As for the rest of your post. It really does sound like sour grapes. Even your attempt at a joke is lame. Come up with a joke that is new and not one that is re-hashed with a name change inserted and I'll give it a "like" wink.png

What joke?

And you might have several games which have been close together, but your trillionaire owner has bought you a squad the size of Texas - and you know it.

thumbsup.gif

And you might have several games which have been close together, but your trillionaire owner has bought you a squad the size of Texas - and you know it.

thumbsup.gif

Actually, if you knew the rules you would know that every team has to submit a squad of up to 25 players which contains no more than 17 players who do not fulfil the Home Grown Player criteria. Therefore, all of our squads are the same size and so that statement is absolute tosh thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Hart should be back between the sticks now. He has had his slap, lesson learned, move on. Pantillimon was far from perfect yesterday.

Fernandhino ran the show yesterday, he gets better every game. Even though we bought the wrong Brazilian, overpaid for him, and who has not had as big an impact as the 'other' Brazilian.cheesy.gif

It's only taken 4 months for you to be able to say that laugh.png

Edited by alfieconn

Don't forget my prediction bonus for this one mrboj! :lol:

If they're all home grown, why have you got the biggest transfer deficit and the most expensive wage bill by a mile?

coffee1.gif

What are you on about??

Nobody has said they are all home grown!!blink.png

Wind yer neck in. You were outplayed. And for all your promise, its going to be another barren season for trophies.

All you Gooners are the same. Even your manager is at it!!! Saying that City are only as good as Everton or Southampton!!cheesy.gif

Classless tools!!