Manchester City

mrbojangles

You haven't played yet Smokes. Don't count your chickens mucker biggrin.png

Well well....its a fabulous weekend...off for a blue cheese an crispy bacon burger now mrboj....only a Man Yoo defeat could top this doncha think?

Crispy bacon...mmmm...licking mah lips mate heh heh...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by smokie36

Well well....its a fabulous weekend...off for a blue cheese an crispy bacon burger now mrboj....only a Man Yoo defeat could top this doncha think?

No need for the bacon comment Smokes. It's been a month since my last dose biggrin.png

• Like 1

No need for the bacon comment Smokes. It's been a month since my last dose biggrin.png

It was really really tasty BTW....off back to the footy pub for the second half of the Man Yoo game.....if they get beat it will be an undescribably great weekend.

Edited by smokie36

Why?

Why?

Do you know where I live? If so, you'll know that the stuff you can get is ruddy aweful and expensive. I don't miss it that much, so I wait till my holidays.

Do you know where I live? If so, you'll know that the stuff you can get is ruddy aweful and expensive. I don't miss it that much, so I wait till my holidays.

No, but I can take a wild guess. There's Irish bacon a short-haul flight away, as well as beer. You aren't paying tax so treat yourself.

<deleted> waiting for your holidays.

biggrin.png

No, but I can take a wild guess. There's Irish bacon a short-haul flight away, as well as beer. You aren't paying tax so treat yourself.

biggrin.png

You've no idea how tight he is....I had to wait until they scored a goal to pinch chips off his plate or he kept threatening me with a fork.

Luckily they scored a few that night!!

biggrin.png

When we get on a plane, it's to get out of the region Chiccy. A weekend in Bharhain, Abu Dhabi or Dubai doesn't appeal nowadays. Been there, done that etc

biggrin.png

You've no idea how tight he is....I had to wait until they scored a goal to pinch chips off his plate or he kept threatening me with a fork.

Ooooh, you lickle liar tongue.png

• Like 1

biggrin.png

Ooooh, you lickle liar tongue.png

You did score a few....rather amusingly. laugh.pnglaugh.pnggiggle.gif

Yaya escapes punishment for kicking Van Wolfwhatsname! Was only petulant but he is still a lucky boy! Bet you Mourinho will have the hump over this one......MC get all the decisions etc etc

Quote from Van Whatsisname....

"Good to see Touré not getting suspended. Players like him belong on the pitch! What happens at Carrow Road stays at Carrow Road."

Roughly translated as...."Yeah, I wanted Toure sent off on Saturday, but glad he'll be playing against Sunderland & Stokewink.png

• Like 2

Game off tonight

Waiting for the next Mourinho statement now, accusing City of bribing the referee and Police in order to give us a few extra days rest before the FA cup tie.laugh.png

Well I have waited up now, so I guess I will have to watch the Arsenal V United game.

I am torn between who I want to get beat.biggrin.png

• Like 1

Game off tonight

Waiting for the next Mourinho statement now, accusing City of bribing the referee and Police in order to give us a few extra days rest before the FA cup tie.laugh.png

Well I have waited up now, so I guess I will have to watch the Arsenal V United game.

I am torn between who I want to get beat.biggrin.png

Hahaha, especially after last night, poor little horsey! biggrin.png

I think a United win would be great, give them some belief only to get beat at Palace on the weekend.

Everton match just called off now…I'd like them to call Liverpool match off me eyes are going together

I sometimes wonder what Pellegrini sees sat in the dug out. From skysports:- http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11679/9166170/manuel-pellegrini-admits-return-of-playmaker-samir-nasri-will-lift-manchester-city

"I think it is very important to have players, Samir Nasri and Javi Garcia, fit for this game. It is very important for us," said Pellegrini.

"(Matija) Nastasic, Fernandinho and Aguero are not fit for this."

Nice that Nasri may be back but how on earth can he put any importance on Garcia blink.png

Not happy that Fernandinho is still out and hope Aguero comes back quickly.

Must admit that with the players we have available I'd be happy with a draw today

I sometimes wonder what Pellegrini sees sat in the dug out. From skysports:- http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11679/9166170/manuel-pellegrini-admits-return-of-playmaker-samir-nasri-will-lift-manchester-city

"I think it is very important to have players, Samir Nasri and Javi Garcia, fit for this game. It is very important for us," said Pellegrini.

"(Matija) Nastasic, Fernandinho and Aguero are not fit for this."

Nice that Nasri may be back but how on earth can he put any importance on Garcia blink.png

Not happy that Fernandinho is still out and hope Aguero comes back quickly.

Must admit that with the players we have available I'd be happy with a draw today

Funny about Garcia. You would think his versatility is his value because he can play as a CB or as a DM. But then he can't really play as a CB at all, and only slightly "better" as a DM. For me he's just a body Pellegrini can throw on the pitch, but you would think there would be some other options.

Blimey. What a line up......not!! I'll be amazed if we come out of this with anything other than a spanking.

30 Pantilimon

5 Zabaleta

4 Kompany

6 Lescott

22 Clichy

7 Milner

14 Garcia

42 Toure

21 Silva

10 Dzeko

35 Jovetic

That lineup begs questions. Is Negredo hurt ? Why not Hart in a big FA match ? Lescott ?? Garcia ? Is Demichelis hurt ?

Is Pellegrini throwing in the towel and using a subpar lineup as an excuse if City loses ?

Let's hope for some luck !

I enjoyed the hell out of that. A gritty performance and deserved victory. Best efforts I've seen from our "weak links" Garcia and Lescott in a long time. Kompany was huge. Milner is such a heady player. Good to see Nasri back.

That makes my weekend.clap2.gif

I enjoyed the hell out of that. A gritty performance and deserved victory. Best efforts I've seen from our "weak links" Garcia and Lescott in a long time. Kompany was huge. Milner is such a heady player. Good to see Nasri back.

That makes my weekend.clap2.gif

Yeah, ditto that jelly. The team sheet had me really worried but the lads really stepped up. Happy, very happy with that performance.

Blimey. What a line up......not!! I'll be amazed if we come out of this with anything other than a spanking.

30 Pantilimon

5 Zabaleta

4 Kompany

6 Lescott

22 Clichy

7 Milner

14 Garcia

42 Toure

21 Silva

10 Dzeko

35 Jovetic

That lineup begs questions. Is Negredo hurt ? Why not Hart in a big FA match ? Lescott ?? Garcia ? Is Demichelis hurt ?

Is Pellegrini throwing in the towel and using a subpar lineup as an excuse if City loses ?

Looks like Pellegrini knows the game a little bit better than you guys.thumbsup.gif

• Like 2

30 Pantilimon

5 Zabaleta

4 Kompany

6 Lescott

22 Clichy

7 Milner

14 Garcia

42 Toure

21 Silva

10 Dzeko

35 Jovetic

Looks like Pellegrini knows the game a little bit better than you guys.thumbsup.gif

I'm very pleased that Manuel is the manager...and not me. biggrin.png

• Like 1