09 Negredo

10 Dzeko

14 Javi García

15 Jesús Navas

22 Clichy

30 Pantilimon

38 Boyata

Ref: Stéphane Lannoy

Some strange selections and substitutions by Pellegrini?

But one thing is for sure. The referee was an ABSOLUTE DISGRACE.

As bent as the Norwegian who did for Drogba and Chelsea a few years back.

I don't trust UEFA.

P45

Time to focus on the EPL. No more distractions.

Focus yes win it no-the council house mercenaries under-achieve once more,time for another manager methinks as the Sheik owners have wasted another 500 million or so again whistling.gif

Bring back Peter Reid I say

• Like 1

Focus yes win it no-the council house mercenaries under-achieve once more,time for another manager methinks as the Sheik owners have wasted another 500 million or so again whistling.gif

Van Gaal is available according to carmine.

thumbsup.gif

thumbsup.gif

No, thats according to Van Gaal. Apparently even Beduin tribesmen of the Negev desert have heard he's available after the world cup

thumbsup.gif

No, thats according to Van Gaal. Apparently even Beduin tribesmen of the Negev desert have heard he's available after the world cup

Sorry, you obviously mistook me for someone who gives a ****.

biggrin.png

if you think City need a new manager, then you'd have to think the Champions definitely need a new manager, your thoughts peter? biggrin.png

• Like 1

If Aguero has done his hammy again that will make life more difficult.

Apparently not so serious, I really hope it is wink.png

Have you seen the scan then Bob?

biggrin.png

He has only just returned after a month out with a hamstring problem and City number two Ruben Cousillas, standing in for Manuel Pellegrini, who served the first of a two-match touchline ban, did not sound optimistic.

"It's very early to say, so we cannot yet say how long he [Aguero] is going to be out," said Cousillas.

"He felt some kind of pain in his muscle. We are doing some tests to assess it.

"It will be up to the medical staff who determine the extent of the injury, so we cannot speculate about this."

If Aguero has done his hammy again that will make life more difficult.

Apparently not so serious, I really hope it is wink.png

Have you seen the scan then Bob?

biggrin.png

He has only just returned after a month out with a hamstring problem and City number two Ruben Cousillas, standing in for Manuel Pellegrini, who served the first of a two-match touchline ban, did not sound optimistic.

"It's very early to say, so we cannot yet say how long he [Aguero] is going to be out," said Cousillas.

"He felt some kind of pain in his muscle. We are doing some tests to assess it.

"It will be up to the medical staff who determine the extent of the injury, so we cannot speculate about this."

Weeell he didn't even go off injured. I get pains in my muscles everyday Chicog, scan my arse!

if you think City need a new manager, then you'd have to think the Champions definitely need a new manager, your thoughts peter? biggrin.png

I wasn,t suggesting City need a new manager-just pointing out that the owners seem to think that they can buy trophies with the amount of money they keep spending and it usually results in sacking the manager-I have lost count as to how many they have had in the past 25 years facepalm.gif -my belief in David Moyes is unchanged and I,m happy to wait until such time to say to all the doubters "told you so" wai2.gif

I wasn,t suggesting City need a new manager-just pointing out that the owners seem to think that they can buy trophies with the amount of money they keep spending and it usually results in sacking the manager-I have lost count as to how many they have had in the past 25 years facepalm.gif -my belief in David Moyes is unchanged and I,m happy to wait until such time to say to all the doubters "told you so" wai2.gif

We'll see how much money United spend in the summer and we certainly all hope that the board has your patience wai2.gif

And Wenger sweet-talking them in any one of 15 European languages!

I've heard he likes to let the sweets do the talking

Now you don't really want to go there do you Bob? Nor you Wilai.

1zgarz5.gif.pagespeed.ce.GJfs_tQOQ-.gif

Edited by Chicog
  • Like 2