Manchester City

mrbojangles

BTW.

No pair better against Aguero than Mr Terry and Mr Cahill.

Can't see any other team beating City twice this season.thumbsup.gif

In the two league games we played this season, Aguero only played in the first one at your gaff.

He also didn't play in the FA Cup game either.

BTW.

No pair better against Aguero than Mr Terry and Mr Cahill.

Can't see any other team beating City twice this season.thumbsup.gif

In the two league games we played this season, Aguero only played in the first one at your gaff.

He also didn't play in the FA Cup game either.

Yes. Fair point mrbojangles.

I was getting a bit mixed up with the way mrterry and mrcahill dealt with mrsuarez.

He may not be everybody's cup of tea but I have a lot of respect for the way JT looks after players like Azpul, Oscar and Hazard.

thumbsup.gif

Nah Dortmund would have screwed it anyway.

Meh.

Quite possibly chic.

I've just checked the EPL fixtures btw.

Hadn't realised that City are away to United next Tuesday.

See you and Mr Wenger and possibly Mr Ozil (?) at The Bridge on Saturday.

Let's hope it's sunny.

thumbsup.gif

Justice is served...

"

Boyd given three-match ban

Hull forward George Boyd has been banned for three games for spitting at Manchester City goalkeeper Joe Hart.

Boyd had denied a Football Association charge over the incident, which happened after a failed penalty appeal during the second half of Hull's 2-0 defeat at the weekend.

But an Independent Regulatory Commission found the charge proven, and his suspension will begin immediately."

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Justice is served...

"

Hull forward George Boyd has been banned for three games for spitting at Manchester City goalkeeper Joe Hart.

Boyd had denied a Football Association charge over the incident, which happened after a failed penalty appeal during the second half of Hull's 2-0 defeat at the weekend.

But an Independent Regulatory Commission found the charge proven, and his suspension will begin immediately."

Don't know if that really is justice Chiccy. He's a dirty horrible git and he even denied it. No time for spitting, it's the lowest of the low

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Justice is served...

"

Don't know if that really is justice Chiccy. He's a dirty horrible git and he even denied it. No time for spitting, it's the lowest of the low

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

A scumbag. If he denies it, he doesn't have to apologize for it, I suppose, but he's stained now.

I'm curious why people react so viscerally to spitting, and I know many do. Personally I'd much rather be spat at than have a deliberate leg-breaking challenge or being bitten.

3 about right for first spitting offence (if it was his 1st?). Other two - 5 minimum for first offence.

I'm curious why people react so viscerally to spitting, and I know many do. Personally I'd much rather be spat at than have a deliberate leg-breaking challenge or being bitten.

3 about right for first spitting offence (if it was his 1st?). Other two - 5 minimum for first offence.

Overly aggressive physical play, even when resulting in injuries, is part and parcel of many sports. Spitting, on the other hand, is not.

• Like 1

Overly aggressive physical play, even when resulting in injuries, is part and parcel of many sports. Spitting, on the other hand, is not.

I can't think of too many things that are more disgusting or insulting than to spit at or on someone.

• Like 1