Manchester City

mrbojangles

Nervy affair this, but must feel good about 2-1 at half.

I actually have experienced a thought that maybe it wouldn't be the worst thing if Dzeko returned next year. I hope my City compatriots forgive me.biggrin.png

1-0. Dzeko, the big lovable lug.biggrin.png

Bit of a cheating bstrd though isn't he? smile.png

Btw. Are you gay jellydog?

Nothing wrong with it of course. I'm heterosexual as it happens. Nothing wrong with that either I hope.

biggrin.png

You are too kind Bob.

They will punish you (us).

SchadenFreude beach.

biggrin.png

Just thinking back to that Sterling goal that was on side by 50 metres that was disallowed at City...The fat lady might be clearing her throat, but there is still 2 matches to play.

Just flicked over to Fiorentina, Napoli 3 people shot outside the ground and it is kicking off in the stadium. "Ultra" dicks

You are too kind Bob.

SchadenFreude beach.

biggrin.png

Just thinking back to that Sterling goal that was on side by 50 metres that was disallowed at City...The fat lady might be clearing her throat, but there is still 2 matches to play.

Just flicked over to Fiorentina, Napoli 3 people shot outside the ground and it is kicking off in the stadium. "Ultra" dicks

Yes. Napoli do get in to a lot of trouble.

Strange game that, but thrilled to have the three points and two home games to go. A great performance from Joe and a gritty performance overall. Aguero apparently injured before his goal, Yaya came off at a weird moment and apparently not yet fit enough to go 90 minutes. Dzeko with two huge goals followed by his bizarre malingering. Not a game for the faint of heart.

I think that put to bed any doubt anyone had as to whether Everton would want to win or not.

Cracking first goal by Barkley and nothing much Hart could have done about that. I thought we got back in the game well and deserved to be 3-1 up, especially if you look at the shots count. Still got very nervy when they pulled back that off-side goal though

Hopefully Aguero isn't too badly injured, we could really do with him for the final two games.

Well, that's one cup final down. Another one on Wednesday and then the final one next Sunday.

I fancy Arsenal v Liverpool or Chelsea in the Community Shield.

City aren't playing like they did in December-January before Chelsea proved they could be beaten at home.

Maybe competing in the CL didn't help.

Negredo still missing. Mystery. The new hero Dzeko, after everybody has been slating him.

Without Hart, Everton would have won.

I think that put to bed any doubt anyone had as to whether Everton would want to win or not.

Cracking first goal by Barkley and nothing much Hart could have done about that. I thought we got back in the game well and deserved to be 3-1 up, especially if you look at the shots count. Still got very nervy when they pulled back that off-side goal though

Hopefully Aguero isn't too badly injured, we could really do with him for the final two games.

Well, that's one cup final down. Another one on Wednesday and then the final one next Sunday.

thought everton were pathetic - only barkley and delofeu looked like they were trying, the rest of them were on the beach.

and your team are 3-1 down at home and you're singing songs about steven gerrard. everton aren't they?

Don't think that is fair on Evrton stevie. They were trying. I think red tinted specs may be in your summation smile.png

You are too kind Bob.

SchadenFreude beach.

biggrin.png

Actually I wouldn't blame Napoli for that. Lazio and Roma are a pair of c***s and they are always looking for trouble, love weapons, love setting fire to vehicles.

They should knock that Stadio Olimpico down, it's a s***hole occupied by scum.

• Like 1

City winning putting us to the top and in our hands.

United losing

One of our close rivals for the prem dropping points

Toptastic weekend thus far. Just hope Liverpool drop some tonight to top it off.

And congrats to Rochdale who secured promotion League 1 last week.

• Like 2

You are too kind Bob.

SchadenFreude beach.

biggrin.png

Actually I wouldn't blame Napoli for that. Lazio and Roma are a pair of c***s and they are always looking for trouble, love weapons, love setting fire to vehicles.

They should knock that Stadio Olimpico down, it's a s***hole occupied by scum.

A minority of Lazio, Roma and Napoli 'fans ?' are troublemakers. Not all.

Too broad a generalisation imho.

Both of those clubs have a rather large scum minority and theres an awful lot of racists too as Spurs fans found out. Apart from the stabbings and other such violence perpetrated by the Italiens, they had to endure non stop anti semitic abuse with the police doing little or nothing to stop it.

It must be very disappointing for pucker supporters in these clubs.

Italy is a bit of a socio/economic/political mess at the moment.

Huge unemployment problem for young Italians.

Maybe it all comes to a head through football?

No Italian clubs doing anything of note in the CL.

Maybe England can get out of the group stage in Brazil.

That post was going well until the last line biggrin.png

I can see I'm going to have some fun with him this summer. biggrin.png

You know how I love World Cups.....whistling.gifwhistling.gif

Which game are you reffing first smokes?laugh.png

Wilshere sent off before he steps on the pitch.tongue.png

• Like 1