Manchester City

mrbojangles

What's excellent about that?

Sounds like he's stroking his tool with one hand and giving him an envelope of cash with the other.

Some imagination you have there.whistling.gif

I thought it showed why we always get second billing even even when champions.

Sounds like he's stroking his tool with one hand and giving him an envelope of cash with the other.

I don't think so, more a chip on your shoulder perhaps.

Good one coming from a Arsenal supporter that, but go on, explain more what you're thinking, you've got me interested Les.

Good one coming from a Arsenal supporter that, but go on, explain more what you're thinking, you've got me interested Les.

Just read that article again and still think it's excellent and explains quite clearly why the media show more interested in utd and Liverpool than the rest. Do yourself a favour Chichog and read it again, you might just learn something, maybe.

I don't think Manchester Dhabi get any different press to the rest. So it must be your perception of it that's skewed.

I don't think Manchester Dhabi get any different press to the rest. So it must be your perception of it that's skewed.

Read the bloomin article will ya. It was talking about budgets and only being able to cover so much and because of clashes with matches they only had two days with City and chose to cover Liverpool and United with the majority of their time.

Read the bloomin article will ya. It was talking about budgets and only being able to cover so much and because of clashes with matches they only had two days with City and chose to cover Liverpool and United with the majority of their time.

But those two always get more than their fair share of coverage, nothing new there. The article started off with a bleat about coverage in America. Did you really think people would be interested in Manchester Dhabi vs Sporting Kansas City?

w00t.gif

I consider the rest to be the Premier teams excluding Utd and Liverpool, but when a team has become the Premier champions whether thats City or one of the rest, I would expect them to get similar or equal coverage as Manupool...the article explains why thats not the case from the medias point of view, and THAT is why it's interesting. .boom boom!
  • Like 1

Just accidentally pour a pot of hot tea down his lap and you'll get the same result.

It will work a treat in a Chiang Mai tea shop. Especially if it's got Chinese management.

No need to overcomplicate it.

I'll have a Smirnoff or a Gordon's.

But those two always get more than their fair share of coverage, nothing new there. The article started off with a bleat about coverage in America. Did you really think people would be interested in Manchester Dhabi vs Sporting Kansas City?

w00t.gif

Actually I was thinking more of the coverage SINCE the Premier ended than the game of City (english champions) vs Kansas (usa champions)...and how strange it is that a poor Utd season gets more inches than the success of other teams...explained in the article. You really should read it.

Good to see Vinny has signed up for another 5 years...don't think it was ever in doubt with Mrs Vinny being a true blue! The good news keeps on coming.

Yeah. But the female dog from Arsenal will still keep nipping at your @rse.

So best to grab her by the front paws and separate.

Total destruction to the rib cage.

No medical solution.

Game over.

David Silva has agreed terms on a five-year contract with Manchester City. The 28-year-olds extension to his current deal will run to the summer of 2019...It was a straightforward decision to extend my stay here and spend my peak years atManchester City, a club with unbelievable fans who have always supported me.

Best signing of the summer by any Premier club!

quality footballer keep him and aguarro fit and IMO its gonna be a big ask to stop city in the prem next season

But , new contract = 5 year service cheesy.gif reality time, I Wonder who had been sniffing around? Has to be real or barca, the only ones that atm can

compete wages wise. Give him 12/18 months as per Suarez bale ect ect and he'll be off wanting to move back home.

Don't think any club in particular had been sniffing around Silva, he was just one of those whose Contract needed sorting out (Hart, Milner, Dzeko apparently are up next).

yeah coarse its been advertised, man city star being courtedclap2.gif any way cant see Milner signing else he would have done so already. and dzeko's so focused on 'starting ' if negrado steps bac in when he's fit and match fit, which i suspect he will, cos basically imo he's a better 'fit' and better player, than maybe he wont. as for hart , i'm sure he'll sign cos the little i've seen of the other new keeper, harts far better and will b the starting keeper, but no bad thing to have competition.

Problem is, if Chicog blocks what he doesn't want to hear he won't learn anything.

nah i reckon he's a stupid gobby know it all piss head, reads the star so he's up to date

the only block he has is between his ears,,, ''''solid'''

• Like 1

Actually I was thinking more of the coverage SINCE the Premier ended than the game of City (english champions) vs Kansas (usa champions)...and how strange it is that a poor Utd season gets more inches than the success of other teams...explained in the article. You really should read it.

Oh come on you couldn't deny the public those magic comedy moments.

biggrin.png

If he is a representative of Arsenal FC, I'd get shot of him.

On the practical front, his paws need separating and his rib cage busted.

On the spiritual front, he's negative energy.

So a prawn sandwich that he chokes on could work.

Yeah. You got it. I dislike the guy with a vengeance.

People [other clubs] complain when they get moved off their throne. I find it really funny. You complain, you set up new rules [like Financial Fair Play], but ultimately youre just trying to make sure the established order doesnt change. nice comment from Our Vinny, tell it like it is my son.

nice comment from Our Vinny, tell it like it is my son.

What did he say BB. My internet connection is too slow up here to be able to surf the sports pages.

Vinny's comment"

“People [other clubs] complain when they get moved off their throne. I find it really funny. You complain, you set up new rules [like Financial Fair Play], but ultimately you’re just trying to make sure the established order doesn’t change.’

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-city/11032526/Manchester-City-captain-Vincent-Kompany-says-he-thrives-on-proving-critics-wrong.html

Given the likes of Blatter and Platini it has amazed me that so many people saw it as anything else. rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

nice comment from Our Vinny, tell it like it is my son.

What did he say BB. My internet connection is too slow up here to be able to surf the sports pages.

Vinny's comment"

“People [other clubs] complain when they get moved off their throne. I find it really funny. You complain, you set up new rules [like Financial Fair Play], but ultimately you’re just trying to make sure the established order doesn’t change.’

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-city/11032526/Manchester-City-captain-Vincent-Kompany-says-he-thrives-on-proving-critics-wrong.html

Given the likes of Blatter and Platini it has amazed me that so many people saw it as anything else. rolleyes.gif

Oh so very true!

Not one of your best Rus. 3 pictures of Frank (or anyone else) and you could put any caption you desire with it. Not very creative that one matey.

For instance. You could write these 3 captions with LVG wearing blue jacket and sky blue tie on his first day at United.

post-19542-0-28216600-1408015530_thumb.j

Reporter- Hi LVG, so what do you think of Manchester?

LVG- Yeah well I thought I'd come to the current Prem Champions as they are in Manchester aren't they? That's why I wore a blue tie but instead I found I have signed for a 7th placed club in decline. I'd better put my red tie on hadn't I

LVG- BTW, what language do they speak here? I hear they all have a cockney twang biggrin.png

• Like 1